( search forums )
I hate it..
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Deleted User
September 4, 2004, 6:13 pm
When people say something like "Whats up?" or "Hows it going?". I mean who gives a shít. And what am i supposed to answer anyways? Its the dumbest question anyone has ever asked me.

SuperKill
September 4, 2004, 6:21 pm
agree

Liber_Lupus
September 4, 2004, 6:25 pm
They dont even care...neither do you..i guess its sort of a hello or just to talk something -_ -

b00stA
September 4, 2004, 7:20 pm
I agree too..

Maybe people shouldn't talk when they don't have anything to say.

kevith
September 4, 2004, 7:51 pm
It's just another way to say "Hello" (although it can be a little awkward for the responder). I just respond with "Hey" when they say that.

DeMonIc
September 4, 2004, 8:00 pm
I care when I ask it.I ask it coz I'm curious.
Will I grow out of it?
Or am I just retarded in that too?
But otherwise, yeah, I hate it when ppl just ask that, and don't even w8 for the answer just keep talkin...

Deleted User
September 4, 2004, 8:15 pm
i never give a awnser to that...becuz they dont care

papasurf31
September 4, 2004, 8:28 pm
Try answering "nothing" or "fine". No one cares anyways and at it's better than not answering, which makes you look like a cold hard bitch. (Good song, ja?)

that fuking sniper
September 4, 2004, 10:29 pm
Most of the time the questioner doesnt really care and the other guy doesnt have much to answer, but the question is asked nonetheless because its in the parameters of usual conversation/manners. People normally go for "Hey, whats up?" because its how they usually percieve a conversation opening. And if you actually look a bit into it, 90% of the time the answer is going to be "Nothing much," yet the conversation goes on anyway and would include the answer for the original "what's up". Erego this phrase isnt normally treated as a technical question, but a mere start for a conversation.

peemonkey
September 5, 2004, 12:20 am
i always mean it when i ask how people are doing, cuz i wanna know what's goin on in their life. i only ask for people i care about though, which is like, 2 people. otherwise i just bull[:-censored] and say 'havent seen you in a while' or 'what's that smell? oh, it's you.' sometimes i may ask people what's new, but i really do want to know. so [:-censored] all you who think nobody means it, cuz yall buncha shallow [:-censored]s. gay people have aids.

AerialAssault
September 5, 2004, 2:07 am
quote:Originally posted by that fuking sniper
Most of the time the questioner doesnt really care and the other guy doesnt have much to answer, but the question is asked nonetheless because its in the parameters of usual conversation/manners. People normally go for "Hey, whats up?" because its how they usually percieve a conversation opening. And if you actually look a bit into it, 90% of the time the answer is going to be "Nothing much," yet the conversation goes on anyway and would include the answer for the original "what's up". Erego this phrase isnt normally treated as a technical question, but a mere start for a conversation.
when people say nothing much, it pisses me off, i asked whats up cause i want to know. so i then proceed to ask, "what are you doin?"

Captain RibMan
September 5, 2004, 2:52 am
i just hate it when people talk to me full stop

frogboy
September 5, 2004, 12:55 pm
Was sup ma nicker?
-- Inspector Lee (Jackie Chan), Rush Hour

LazehBoi
September 5, 2004, 12:56 pm
Yeah, I do find that kind of pointless.

Moving along from that, don't you just hate those people who carry chain letters via a instant messenger program?

Example:
quote:Originally from some loser
lace a flower on the side of ur msn name 2 show respect 2 the lil kids who were killed in tha Russian hostage situation by tha mutha fkin terrorists. Send dis 2 all ya adds

I mean, whats the point? Go around yelling "LOOK AT ME I HAVE A HEART! I'M FULL OF LOVE!"

SuperKill
September 5, 2004, 1:16 pm
quote:Originally posted by peemonkey
i always mean it when i ask how people are doing, cuz i wanna know what's goin on in their life. i only ask for people i care about though, which is like, 2 people. otherwise i just bull[:-censored] and say 'havent seen you in a while' or 'what's that smell? oh, it's you.' sometimes i may ask people what's new, but i really do want to know. so [:-censored] all you who think nobody means it, cuz yall buncha shallow [:-censored]s. gay people have aids.

seriously shut the [:-censored] up, you were funny at first with the 'flame-all' attitude but now you're just [:-censored]ing stupid.

peemonkey
September 5, 2004, 9:40 pm
[:-censored] you in the ass you baboon rapist. :D

SuperKill
September 5, 2004, 9:42 pm
:O

Denacke
September 5, 2004, 10:21 pm
Depends on who's asking o_O

Drama
September 5, 2004, 10:48 pm
its a compliment, should we rather be saying "Hello [:-censored]er!". Thats the way language has evolutioned, are you to change it in a 2d game forums?

peemonkey
September 5, 2004, 10:56 pm
you mean evolved.

SILENT
September 5, 2004, 11:46 pm
quote:Originally posted by frogboy
Was sup ma nicker?
-- Inspector Lee (Jackie Chan), Rush Hour
Fried Chicken.