( search forums )
Soldat forum...cellphones...would it work?
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
blackdevil0742
September 4, 2004, 7:26 pm
I think that it would be great if there was a section for cellphones here at the forum. Because the computers at my collage are always taken and I want to check the forum. There should be a section that doesn't have any images and only text. Then you could enter the forum any time by using your cellphone.

What do you think?

Deleted User
September 4, 2004, 7:47 pm
Can't you just wait to get home? I think its a bit stupid to check forums while you are at school.

Spectral
September 4, 2004, 8:06 pm
perhaps he lives at the college and doesnt have a computer in his dorm

peemonkey
September 4, 2004, 10:14 pm
computers are easy to come by, even i can get one and i live with 2 other poor people. XD

Captain RibMan
September 5, 2004, 2:45 am
cant you just get a nokia 6600 and then you can get opera browser for that

blackdevil0742
September 5, 2004, 9:03 am
I have a computer at home but it's so freaken slow, imagine a 5 year old pc with 64 MB RAM and using windows XP don't ask why. Just entering a page can take 5min just because it's so slow. When I get home I'm tierd and hungry. I eat around 17.40 do my home work to 19.30 and then I'm so tierd that I'm only 30min on the internet befor I go to bed.

I have SonyEricsson P800, how mutch doeas Opera help CaptainRibMan? I I saw it for my P800 some where.

palloco
September 5, 2004, 9:19 am
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
And do you believe a [:-censored]y mobile will be faster than a 5 year old PC? I can imagine your PC, I can also imagine a 10 year old PC, because I also have a 486. And they can surf quickly thourgh this forums. If you have spywares and virus it is ur problem, not pc's problem

blackdevil0742
September 5, 2004, 9:32 am
I'm now that the mobile is't faster then my pc(it's working quite fast after a while) but I don't know what to do on the breaks at my collage that are 3 hours sometimes.

palloco
September 5, 2004, 10:13 am
Talk with the mates, play football, find a girl... I wonder how do some people live.

blackdevil0742
September 5, 2004, 11:31 am
Just because I want a thing like this doesn't mean that I'm sitting infront of the computer all the time. I do other stuff to but this isn't such a big city. I would play football but there is no place nearby that I could play at.

frogboy
September 5, 2004, 11:47 am
quote:Originally posted by palloco
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
And do you believe a [:-censored]y mobile will be faster than a 5 year old PC? I can imagine your PC, I can also imagine a 10 year old PC, because I also have a 486. And they can surf quickly thourgh this forums. If you have spywares and virus it is ur problem, not pc's problem

Yes, but a 486 won't even RUN the "all evil" XP. Especially with 64MB of RAM.

palloco
September 5, 2004, 11:53 am
I should try it, I am already running win98SE under requirements(it has 16 mb) and it boots faster than my normal machine.

LazehBoi
September 5, 2004, 11:53 am
quote:Originally posted by palloco
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

In case you didn't know, XP takes up a fair amount of memory... more than 64 MB... It's not spyware and viruses... =/

Edit: Blah.

palloco
September 5, 2004, 2:50 pm
Oh , really Lazehboy? The list of processes of XP and the memory each one need does not reach 64 Mb, it is much less.

BTW stupid windows installation wizards: "Windows need Pentium Processor or higher"

frogboy
September 5, 2004, 3:13 pm
Actually, I found it incredibly slow to run XP on 128MB RAM, even with a 1.1 GHz processor.

eagleclaw364
September 5, 2004, 3:29 pm
i got XP on 2.04ghz with 256mb of ram ^_^ got this pc for christmas yey :D parents can be so cool :P

palloco
September 5, 2004, 5:32 pm
FFS! when i installed XP in my K6-III it went as fast as win98! You guys sux.