( search forums )
Zip file of soldat
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
Deleted User
September 4, 2004, 10:59 pm
I was wondering if any of you knew where i could get a zip folder with all the soldat files in it, because i cant run .exe on my computer.

Subslider
September 4, 2004, 11:05 pm
cant run .exe on your computer?..

lol.. which means that you cant yur IE aswel nour winzip/winrar..

Deleted User
September 4, 2004, 11:22 pm
Maybe he doesn't have permission to run installers? Atleast at my school i can't run installers of any kind. It just says something about contacting the administrator. :P

Deleted User
September 5, 2004, 4:57 am
Ya, i have a school comp at my house and it doesnt let you run .exe files.

LazehBoi
September 5, 2004, 11:15 am
It's called Linux.

Alamo
September 5, 2004, 6:50 pm
^
|
homosexual

OnTopic: I will not tell you how, but you can get some evil programs that hack the registry and get you all the passwords so you can login as the Administrator. Once you are logged in, juste remove all restrictions and you're all set.
Just let Google tell you the rest :)
It worked with our school computers.

blackdevil0742
September 5, 2004, 9:58 pm
You could do as I did at my collage, go to winzips website and download ony the extractor(there is an other file) not winzip...i think. Then use it to open the soldat.zip file and unzip it. It worked for me, i could't install winzip or exe files but with the extractor it worked.

I'm going to uninstall Soldat because if the admin finds out I'll get banned and I don't want that.

Deleted User
September 5, 2004, 10:16 pm
Well i already found a way to do it, so im not worried.

Drama
September 5, 2004, 10:51 pm
If you could ask someone who has it installed to zip & send the soldat folder, ive tried it has worked

Dathker
September 6, 2004, 10:16 pm
rofl i do it all the time cuz the computers at school track what you install, so i don't install it but its there :/