( search forums )
How do I use the Soldat Skin Color Changer?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
Pigtard
September 5, 2004, 3:56 am
When I click "apply", it says config data not found, what do I load?

N1nj@
September 5, 2004, 4:14 am
First open it and click '...' to choose the file to load...

Load your soldat.ini in your ..\Soldat\ directory. But if you are registered, load the .ini inside your profile directory located at ..\Soldat\Profiles
After you set the color to what you like, press apply..and then OK and you are set

peemonkey
September 5, 2004, 4:35 am
hit the "...", find the soldat folder, and double click the soldat.ini . now it hsould work, unless yer registered. in that case, it's the .ini in your profiles folder. please use the search function in the future.

Liber_Lupus
September 5, 2004, 10:16 am
If your non registred you need to open Soldat.ini in your soldat folder. If your registred then you need to open .../profiles/yourname.ini. and thats also in your soldat folder.

Pigtard
September 5, 2004, 5:20 pm
It already says "C:\Program Files\Soldat\soldat.ini" but when I click apply it says the config data not found =/

blackdevil0742
September 5, 2004, 9:51 pm
check if the attribute read-only is marked, it should be unmarked

Pigtard
September 7, 2004, 12:15 am
Where is that? =/

blackdevil0742
September 7, 2004, 6:37 pm
Right click at the soldat.ini and chose properties.

Or...
You could tell us what kind of colour and transperasy you want and then we can give you the colour code.

N1nj@
September 7, 2004, 8:09 pm
I am 100% that it is not an attribute problem, because I just tried it out and it gives you a different error message. So I think you just got the wrong path.

Are you sure the path is "C:\Program Files\Soldat\soldat.ini"?

peemonkey
September 7, 2004, 9:56 pm
yea, cuz mine installed into it's own folder, not program files. perhaps yours did also.

Pigtard
September 7, 2004, 11:30 pm
quote:Originally posted by N1nj@
I am 100% that it is not an attribute problem, because I just tried it out and it gives you a different error message. So I think you just got the wrong path.

Are you sure the path is "C:\Program Files\Soldat\soldat.ini"?

yes.
EDIT: I searched for it on C:, it says the file is not found...I guess I dont have the soldat.ini?

b00stA
September 8, 2004, 3:50 pm
quote:Originally posted by Pigtard
EDIT: I searched for it on C:, it says the file is not found...I guess I dont have the soldat.ini?

Then you don't have Soldat installed on your computer.

N1nj@
September 8, 2004, 9:15 pm
I dont think he is that stupid :S

Anyway, try searching for the word "Soldat" in all your hard drives, not just C:, and see if you find any results. If you still couldn't find any, re-install Soldat by downloading it at http://www.soldat.pl/ and then repeat what we told you in the above posts.

0xSilentx0
September 12, 2004, 1:42 am
the default file sometimes isnt correct locate it yourself and make sure that if u have a limited account on ur pc run it on admin

Shrapnel
September 12, 2004, 1:22 pm
This is definately a path problem. Many people choose to store their Soldat directories in their 'My Documents' folder on Windows XP. However, if you've searched the C:\ drive I'm sure you would've found it. You possibly may have installed Soldat to a disc. Try searching for it and load it up from there aye.