( search forums )
New bonuses
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Jaz
September 5, 2004, 1:41 pm
Just server side options. Time bonus. Pick it up and you can press like the use button. e.g 'enter'. Then all the other players in the game go at half the speed apart from you. Say for like 3-7 secs.

Or transport bonus. If your under heavy fire and your about to die, use your transport bonus. And !wham! your at some random place in the map :).

If you like or dislike these bonuses let me know :).

sande24
September 5, 2004, 2:02 pm
it would be better if the transport places are marked when the map is made or u will land on a deadly polygon... that would be bad aight... and u can land out of the map too... the first idea can't be done i think...

Jap_man
September 5, 2004, 2:08 pm
1) It aint a bad idea, though it probably wont work online with all the lag etc.

2) I like the idea, though it'd seem a little outta place in soldat =\

MikeShinoda.pheonix
September 5, 2004, 3:58 pm
please no...(sry)

Jaz
September 5, 2004, 4:02 pm
they'd be used as rarely as pred and berserker tho, wouldn't be much of a change. Just in the kinda um, noob server, or special matches.

papasurf31
September 5, 2004, 5:43 pm
We already have a time bonus. It's called lag.

peemonkey
September 5, 2004, 9:31 pm
i dont like any of the ideas. it'd be too [:-censored]ing annoying to slow down every 4 seconds, and if yer about to kill a flagger, he dissapears. weak.

MercyM
September 7, 2004, 6:09 am
Heh... you teleport on the roof?

Unlucky 13
September 7, 2004, 7:38 am
Maybe if you appeared at a spawn point? im not for this as it is quite damn annoying to have that happen to you, and it would be an overpowered item

The Geologist
September 7, 2004, 7:45 am
I agree...impliment this, and we would never hear an end to the bitching. "Oh, we would have won if that n00b didn't teleport at the last second!". And ah..just how will you slow everyone else down and keep one person at normal speed? Nice suggestions, but no chance.

Jaz
September 7, 2004, 4:30 pm
Just an idea, thx for the input.

Toumaz
September 7, 2004, 4:41 pm
This is just.... don't Soldatish, thats all. :) Don't like it.