( search forums )
M79 transforms to a DOT?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
MercyM
September 7, 2004, 6:17 am
My friend has a bug in Soldat and I don't know to help him. When he throws m79, it is just a small dot, and it is NOT in Weapons-gfx
does sumbuddy know to help him?

Tha Doggfather
September 7, 2004, 11:33 am
first completely remove soldat, delete the folder manually too after you removed it via software.

then reinstall soldat.

MercyM
September 7, 2004, 4:15 pm
Right...

peemonkey
September 7, 2004, 9:57 pm
if he's using a mod, then it's the m79-clip that's the problem. it probably only shows the different part and not the whole changed thing, cuz the modifyer didnt know much about those files. pwnt

karmazonpl
September 7, 2004, 11:33 pm
let me guess, he has a ProSavage card ....

peemonkey
September 8, 2004, 4:36 pm
or the henchin mod

N1nj@
September 8, 2004, 9:17 pm
quote:Originally posted by karmazonpl
let me guess, he has a ProSavage card ....
If he has that card, he can only see half of the weapon interface images. And he would've reported that instead of just saying the m79 turned to a dot. So it is what more likely what peemonkey said.

KnOt
September 9, 2004, 9:27 pm
Make sure he gets his eyes checked, if the dot still appears, do what they said :F

karmazonpl
September 9, 2004, 11:20 pm
yeah interface, but he says, when he throws it...I have prosavage, and I know how it is

peemonkey
September 10, 2004, 11:37 pm
well when you throw an M79, it show the m79-clip images, which, in some mods, is only a dot at the end of the gun.

Sprocket
September 11, 2004, 5:00 pm
this crappens to me to... and i did not use any mods...

Shrapnel
September 12, 2004, 6:42 am
I've had this happen to me once. I think it was when I was using the 'Counter-Strike' mod, or it could've just been that my computer doesn't like the game, because my computer doesn't like anything, not even fish.