( search forums )
please help
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
sneddz56
September 8, 2004, 9:24 am
hey,

i have a problem. my problem is that i cannot use the ingame "dtect servers" thing. an error comes up and it says "not responding..please cheak your options are defalt or try again" now...im pritty sure my options are defalt altho this is a shared comp so some one might of changed it. what sould my options look like?

to play i have to use the soldat online servers..which has huge ping cos they are far away. im running 256k/b.

also..in game is there away to make my game run faster..etc- counterstrike is rate 99999 and it makes it run better.

thanks for the help, sorry if there is a link allready about this..im new..be nice =D

LazehBoi
September 8, 2004, 9:49 am
I don't think there is a way to make Soldat run faster, unless you don't render certain things. (I dunno but not rendering bullet trails is nice in my opinion).

Make sure you have downloaded and installed the fix, if you can't see the lobby it generally means you haven't fixed it and you don't have the new server adress.

If you haven't downloaded the fix yet: http://www.soldat.pl/links/mirrors.php?catid=9

peemonkey
September 8, 2004, 9:58 am
sometimes the server's down too.
next time you got problems, post in the need help section, not here. welcome to the forums.

sneddz56
September 8, 2004, 10:36 am
thanks,

which one do i download? the one for my contry?

thanks heaps, next time i will use the need help secton..i haddent explored this site yet. and i only redgesterd to ask this question. thanks again

peemonkey
September 8, 2004, 10:47 am
it doesnt matter which one, but yer countrey's will download faster :D
tips for forum:
no barrett topics
*dont suggest vehicles
*just stay away from the suggestion forum all-together, it's a dangerous place for noobies
*always use the search function and look back about 5 pages before suggesting, jsut to make sure, cuz we like to get pissed and eat you
*get yourself a pet LOL
*peemonkey is the most respected person on the forum, next to michal.
*try not to offend easy

Deleted User
September 8, 2004, 10:52 am
You can even see peemonkey just look in his avatar thats him.
*LAUGH*
ROFLMAO

greetzz IceGod

Sorry Peemonkey I just wanted to say it [;)]

sneddz56
September 8, 2004, 11:10 am
no problems..i did the patch..and now it all works nicely.

thanks guys.

oh btw...peemonkey..that isnt you in the pic now is it? =D

peemonkey
September 8, 2004, 11:12 am
that's sloth, god of us all. rent "The Goonies"

Element_101
September 8, 2004, 1:26 pm
No, its him trust me.

peemonkey
September 8, 2004, 1:44 pm
trust you? yer an aussie, im in norcal.

b00stA
September 8, 2004, 3:10 pm
Ok, next time you have a problem like this, read the FAQs / stickies / search before you post it in "Need Help?"

Topic locked.