( search forums )
other games?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
zyxstand
September 8, 2004, 10:17 pm
i love soldat! but playing 1 on 1 with my friend it gets kinda boring and playing online isn't tat fun nemore for me...neone no ne other games like soldat tat r kinda quick and small to d.l cuz i love playing these kinda games (i do still play soldat but im looking for other games like tat online)

BManx2000
September 8, 2004, 10:44 pm
This is REALLY in the wrong forum.

The Geologist
September 8, 2004, 11:24 pm
1) Totally wrong part of the forums for this. Very vague link to Soldat...but it's not much.
2) If you speak/write in English, at least try to do it correctly. Is it that hard to type "any"? One whole extra letter...
3) No...I don't know of any other games like Soldat that are of any interest, because Soldat rocks the house. Look on Google or something.

N1nj@
September 9, 2004, 12:00 am
Wrong section?

kevith
September 9, 2004, 2:15 am
That hurt my head to read. I usually don't complain about things being in the wrong place because I figure people just didn't know where to put their post... but this is ridiculous. Anyway, I thought there were quite a few old threads about this stuff in The Lounge... look there.

Dathker
September 9, 2004, 3:23 am
you can play continuum if you havne't heard of it... or CS2d i don't know the sites so don't ask just google it

peemonkey
September 9, 2004, 4:04 am
wrong section, move this to lounge, somone

LazehBoi
September 9, 2004, 4:50 am
Soldat is only boring if you're not good at it... Used to be boring for me, but i'm alot better now ;D
Also try not to put this in "Need Help? Report Bugs!", more like the Lounge.
Other than that. Egoboo and Crimsonland are pretty good games, i'm a bit lazy at the moment so use google: www.google.com

Liber_Lupus
September 9, 2004, 8:32 am
sry bt i duno eni geimz lek sodlat, meba leiro bt thars nu mltuplayr, jst keap playng sodlat or dl suom modifikatins.

Subslider
September 9, 2004, 1:42 pm
lol you always post in need? report bugs section?..

by judging of your waring you should know better..

b00stA
September 9, 2004, 2:57 pm
Please read all the above posts.

I won't warn you for this, but next time simply look here and find out where your post belongs to.

In my opinion.. you're more likely to get proper replies when you write in more understandable english. "evry1 can read ur post but itz a pain in teh ass 2 do so"

If you're still interested, post another topic in the lounge.

Locked.