( search forums )
Medpack change
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
qazwertred
September 9, 2004, 10:03 pm
Just a small change to the medpack.

It would be good if the medpacks didn't heal instant but more like regenerate the life slow(Like RamboPowahs. Maybe a bit faster). Then it would be quite pointless with camping in a medpack-pile since they would be killed faster than it regenerates.

The regeneration would work like:

If you had 60 HPs and picked up a medpack then it'll start regenerate with 10 HPs(?)per sec. But he cant be healed of more than a total of 40 HPs.
It didn't really make sense... I know...

Example:
U have 60HP
U pick up a nice medpack
Some lamer shoots u for 30 dmg
When the medpack is done regenerating u will have 70HP.

Did u understand? Maybe, maybe not...

Another thing would be that the medpacks stay like they are(instant healing), but u can onl pick up one every 4 sec. That would nerf the medpack camping enough.

And as a nice ending.
I tried to Search and blahblah blah... Guess what?
Didn't find the same Suggestion :P

KnOt
September 9, 2004, 11:03 pm
I like the idea that a medpack does not instantly heal you.. however, it should ( steadily) get your health hack up to 100% , no matter how injured you are. But, once you run over it, then that's it.. you will heal till you are 100%, you dont have to stand over the medpack.. However, if you are shot, then the healing process should stop, and you will stop regenerating... and you'll have to go over another medpack..

I think that'd be perfect.

DT
September 10, 2004, 3:23 pm
quote:Originally posted by KnOt
I like the idea that a medpack does not instantly heal you.. however, it should ( steadily) get your health hack up to 100% , no matter how injured you are. But, once you run over it, then that's it.. you will heal till you are 100%, you dont have to stand over the medpack.. However, if you are shot, then the healing process should stop, and you will stop regenerating... and you'll have to go over another medpack..

I think that'd be perfect.

yes... it would[^]

papasurf31
September 11, 2004, 12:36 am
^I concur^.

Unlucky 13
September 11, 2004, 4:00 am
nice little idea, muchlike the healing polys we have,

Concur and wish tis suggestion good luck

rain_fin
September 11, 2004, 8:10 am
quote:
Another thing would be that the medpacks stay like they are(instant healing), but u can onl pick up one every 4 sec. That would nerf the medpack camping enough.

I think that 4 sec is too long, so 2 sec is kind of better.. I think.But really good idea.