( search forums )
1.00$ to the person who can figure these out.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Modding help
_Mancer_
September 11, 2004, 3:51 am
[IMAGE]

1. For some reason, When I made my new mod and edited the m79.bmp in the weapons-gfx folder, I noticed that when the m79 was loaded the handle turned red. Now when I edited the weapons-gfx, I made the handle brown/tan. When it is in the PROCESS of loading, the m79's handle color is brown and tan. Ive double-triple-quadruple checked this, and i couldnt figure it out. Look at the screen for yourself.

EDIT: By the way, this is part of my upcoming TR Mod 3.0 As soon as I fix this it will be released.

2. I need some new sounds for the weapons, if anyone knows any place I could look for some good sounds for this mod.

3. One last thing... I cant figure out how to edit the gostek so it looks like the soldat character is actually different. I looked in the gostek-gfx folder and checked there, but I didnt really find what I thought looked like a body of a soldat character.

Im semi-new at this modding thing, so cut me some slack.

Thanks.

Unlucky 13
September 11, 2004, 3:56 am
Wrong section. Video card or something? Maybe the clip graphic? I'm not really sure, but I'm sure it will be found.

_Mancer_
September 11, 2004, 4:00 am
Yeah I figured I put it in the wrong place.

Would an admin kindly move it to its correct location?

Unlucky 13
September 11, 2004, 4:05 am
Flagged for movment.

n00bface
September 11, 2004, 5:31 am
1) Maybe the coloring of the m79 combined with both files is making a funky color (im a noob at mod'ing too).

3) The files are there..the player gostek isn't just one graphic, there's shoes, body, head etc.. you'll notice them if you open explorer and get the image preview of every file in the gostek folder..

peemonkey
September 11, 2004, 5:48 am
i loves this one. the m79 is usually shown as the m79clip above the m79, so if m79vlip is the same but a litle different, then you can see when it's loaded and ready to fire. there's also a split second in there where m79clip shows up when it's loading, not sure why. if you wanted you could make m79 the base, then a whole bunch of random crap on it, but nothing copied from the base m79. that's what alot of people seem to do, and often results in funky looks when dropped. hope this helps, and gives me a dollar ;P

EDIT: for the gostek look in one of the modding stickys labeled 'whatinthefrig are all these lil images?'. good luck

_Mancer_
September 11, 2004, 5:56 am
quote:Originally posted by peemonkey
i loves this one. the m79 is usually shown as the m79clip above the m79, so if m79vlip is the same but a litle different, then you can see when it's loaded and ready to fire. there's also a split second in there where m79clip shows up when it's loading, not sure why. if you wanted you could make m79 the base, then a whole bunch of random crap on it, but nothing copied from the base m79. that's what alot of people seem to do, and often results in funky looks when dropped. hope this helps, and gives me a dollar ;P

EDIT: for the gostek look in one of the modding stickys labeled 'whatinthefrig are all these lil images?'. good luck

Peemonkey = the winner.

The m79clip thing was totally right, I dont know how I missed that. Thanks a lot, you fixed my problem.

*emails paypal account for a dollar*

Now about that gostek..

peemonkey
September 11, 2004, 6:04 am
i dont got paypal, hook me up with $9 to michal for a reg code XD
or just give my dollar to michal for the hell of it.

_Mancer_
September 11, 2004, 6:07 am
Or I could just send you my crack...

(Im kidding, dont freak admins.)

peemonkey
September 11, 2004, 6:10 am
you mean reg code crack, crack cocaine, or asscrack?
so what you gonna do to reward me? XD

_Mancer_
September 11, 2004, 3:51 pm
Meh I need to find a topic about gostek editing. I searched and it showed me the POA editor, I have that, I dont need another one.

Someone give a link?

peemonkey
September 11, 2004, 5:50 pm
http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=1330
where's my reward???