( search forums )
some BA and SAD server admins are barretards
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
palloco
September 12, 2004, 8:03 pm
Stop banning people because they are using minigun. It is not our fault your lack of skills in anything but barret and camping

Liber_Lupus
September 12, 2004, 8:05 pm
Agree...even our dear JB who is usually against barrets camped.

Deleted User
September 12, 2004, 8:15 pm
I got banned for using minigun too. First i was kicked then i came back and called flab retarded power abuser. I got banned. :D

The Geologist
September 12, 2004, 8:42 pm
Did you ever think you got kicked/banned because a bunch of people blasting away with a minigun lags the server?

Subslider
September 12, 2004, 8:43 pm
lol..
ppl dont like the minigun.. except for the users of it of course..

minigun needs to be seriosly improved..it needs more strenght.. but michal doesnt want any wepons discussions..>.<

kevith
September 12, 2004, 8:45 pm
If they didn't want it used, they should disable it.

n/a
September 12, 2004, 9:19 pm
It's enabled cause for some silly reason all guns have to be enabled in a cw :)

Ow, and on topic, why an admin may not use a barret(t) ?

Tha Doggfather
September 12, 2004, 9:32 pm
dont like it? dont play there.

simple isnt?

palloco
September 13, 2004, 8:58 am
Oh, really? Do all admins agree with your policy of banning minigunners?

Geologist, I would call you barretard, but that would be a honor for you. You are just a retard. Minigun does not cause lag. What may provoke jerky playing is not the lag, it is the lack of power of your computer, and who has a slower computer than my 400 mhz pc. If I can handle it, anyone can.

n00bface
September 13, 2004, 9:23 am
all the c'n'sians are barretards now too (since they did some new recruiting -- which ultimately made them suck..they were so good before :(), they don't kick me for using gun though..instead i use barret against them then everyone whines and i get kicked anyways. sucks. As much as i love minigun, it does lag bad...i was playing on my server with another person (i forgot who..) we were playing inf_warehouse and spraying miniguns up and everyone had ping of 500+ :(

Hektik Sniper
September 13, 2004, 9:54 am
People dont get banned for using minigun, Some people get fps problems when using it and if someone who has a lower spec computer is playing and asks a minigunner to stop and he doesnt. He will get kicked or banned. :/

palloco
September 13, 2004, 9:58 am
I get fps problems when there are barets around. It seems like I am always respawning in base.

frogboy
September 13, 2004, 10:42 am
palloco, Ville Mk. 2: You aren't the ones who pay, out of your own money, for every day that server is up. They can, and should be able to do what they wish with their rightful power.

flab
September 13, 2004, 10:50 am
FIrstly, pallaco, you were kicked not banned. The reason you were kicked was that people were complaining. I would rather 5 people on the server be happy than 1 person just so he can use a minigun. Also, the server was needed for a cw, I can show you the logs if needed, so in the end everyone was kicked out.

Secondly, Ville. I asked you on numerous occasions to not use minigun. What did you do? Ignore me and carried on using it. I kicked you, you returned and used it again. Repeat the last bit again and called me a retard, then I banned you. What happens on this forum if you insult admins?

Just to clarify. Hektik_Sniper and I actually PAY for this server (shock horror [:O]). Therefore what ever we say happens. If you don't like it go and play on other servers and lag other users with miniguns and whine when you are kicked. There are plenty out there; cns server, MN server, TgW server.

One last point, if somebody in the server is annoying me, i will kick them. If someone is annoying you, let an admin know. It's not a one-way process, we will listen to you and kick those who we (and you) think are being prats (no that doesnt include me).

I thank you.

Edit: Also on the point of camping with barrets. Up untill i got this server, i played alot on cns server. It was fun and hardly any lameness going on. That includes barretcamping, excessive barret using, minigunning etc. Hardly ever. Now I have my own server, I see excessive barret using like every day. I don't know why, all i can see is that our server gives more people better pings, hence easier to kill with barret.

Now, to the camping bit. I used to use barret all the time. There was a time when I used nothing else. Now i hardly ever use it. In fact I often moan when people do use it. Such is now, when there is a whole team of barreters in a 3v2 situation, when they are spawnkilling, ive adapted my own scenario:
Type /addbotx Terminator (x is the team you are on) 10 times.
Then go camp in the base. Sooner or later they will start moaning. Works alot of the time and is fun to see a barreter moaning about being camped and spawnkilled.

This may have been why you have seen barret campers from admins (ie me and Jimmy) because the only way i see to piss off barreters is to camp and spawnkill them so they cant move [^]

End.

palloco
September 13, 2004, 11:45 am
Hmmm, flab, you should check the way you kick people because when I tried to rejoin it said that I was banned on the server. Maybe when you are kicked you are banned for 15 minutes, I dunno.
If you said there was gonna be a cw I would leave but I did not noticed it.
There were 3 minigunners and 1 or 2 people complaining, the majority were minigunners so that is an invalid point.

I do not understand why you are whining about barret. People use barret because they see that if they use another weapon like minigun (or even chainsaw, dunno if I was kicked for that in your server but it was in one of the same type) they are kicked. And because they see admins also use it, and whatever an admin does it is supposed to be right.

I dont care if you pay for the server or no, this applies to any server. So if you dont wanna allow minigunners go ahead, but every minigunner is able to handle more than 5 weapons, kicking them is destroying the variety of weapons in soldat and it is the first step to a barret server. If you dont believe it check the servers that have minigun disabled.

Oh, and 16 players with autos lag more than 10 players with one of them using minigun.

frogboy
September 13, 2004, 11:52 am
If it applies to any server, why are you naming names?

And if they can handle more than 5 weapons, why wouldn't they change weapons if flab, the admin who pays for the server, asked them, on numerous occasions? The admins don't want you to use a minigun, you should respect that.

More important (but still some-what unimportant) points bolded for emphasis so you can see them clearer.

CbbLe
September 13, 2004, 12:01 pm
palloco = owned.

(P.S Im gonna start up a barret-only server from time to time...come and enjoy!)

flab
September 13, 2004, 12:03 pm
pallaco, you couldnt join because I changed the password for the cw. I'm sure it said "Server password needed" not "You are banned on this server". If you want me to prove it I will even look through the logs. There were 5 in the server, and ok, 2 were complaining about minigun. I didnt notice, but I'm guessing the 3 minigun were on the same team?

The server is set to TNL rules which state "All weapons are to be enabled." Thats why we allow minigun. That is not to say we approve of using it.

Also, I would like to know, how many people actually use minigun as their first choice primary weapon... I'm going to assume the number is minute compared to the majority using the other 9 weapons.

One last point, "Oh, and 16 players with autos lag more than 10 players with one of them using minigun." Do i even need to respond to that? I find it funny how you say "MINIGUN DOESNT LAG MY 400mhz PC BUT BARRET DOES SO GET OVER IT", you seem to be the only one with that problem. I will say one thing; Get real and stop defending your lame weapon...

Drama
September 13, 2004, 1:20 pm
get your own minigun server palloco

flab
September 13, 2004, 1:26 pm
quote:Originally posted by Drama
get your own minigun server palloco

Best suggestion I heard yet! Knifers have their own server with just knives enabled, pallaco should go and play on his own with only minigun [8D]

Deleted User
September 13, 2004, 2:00 pm
quote:Originally posted by flab
Also, I would like to know, how many people actually use minigun as their first choice primary weapon...

I do. And i am sorry about calling you a "Retarded power abuser".

Could someone tell me what this TNL is?

Hektik Sniper
September 13, 2004, 2:11 pm
TNL: http://tnl.crazie.co.uk

It stands for The Next League, and we have just finished the first season. We are currently planning the second.

DannyLB
September 13, 2004, 3:57 pm
its not that people hate the minigun for lag. Its because people are using it as a "thruster". ANd of course it isnt fair. But since when is war fair? XD I dont mind people that use miniguns, even if i am a baretard. Its their weapon of choice, and deal with it.

The Geologist
September 13, 2004, 5:30 pm
lol...I still can't figure out why you'd want to call me a barrettard. [:D] Pretty foolish assumption if you ask me, considering I had an A.B.A tag for a while. As for retarded..there's a large difference between being mentally handicapped and not knowing a lot about computers/online gaming. I happen to fall into the latter category...but my computer is just fine, actually, and I know that there are plenty of people bitching and moaning when others blast away on their miniguns and create "jerky play". You're just mad because you tried to team kill me and got your ass handed to you. [:-weepn]

palloco
September 13, 2004, 5:48 pm
"If it applies to any server, why are you naming names?"

To give a sample and to confirm that flab was the one who kicked me

"And if they can handle more than 5 weapons, why wouldn't they change weapons if flab, the admin who pays for the server, asked them, on numerous occasions? The admins don't want you to use a minigun, you should respect that."

They never asked me to stop using it, they kicked, no matter if I was using only minigun or combining it with other weapons.

Ok, Flab, maybe you kicked me, I will check what happens when you kick.

"You're just mad because you tried to team kill me and got your ass handed to you."
WTH are you talking about?

The Geologist
September 13, 2004, 8:50 pm
Don't make me explain it...you know what happened. It was an inf match, and ff was on...you team killed me a couple of times. When it became obvious that you were doing this intentionally, I asked you what you were doing and your responce was something along the lines of "I like killing you". Not one to sit around and let my own team members kill me, I proceeded to kill you every time I saw you until you you changed teams. You killed me, oh...two times before I turned around and started killing you constantly, before and after you switched teams. I can think of no other reason why you'd be so pissed at me for pointing out something so obvious that you yourself admitted to it...that the minigun creates jerky game play for some people.

DannyLB
September 13, 2004, 9:40 pm
i didnt call you a barretard geologist :/ . I meant me.

DT
September 13, 2004, 9:58 pm
http://dyn.u13.net:6080/img.php?name=DT
dude that is not me...
someones been using my name... i havn't even been to the server to...

The Geologist
September 13, 2004, 10:14 pm
quote:Originally posted by palloco

Geologist, I would call you barretard, but that would be a honor for you.

Lol...noooo, wasn't talking to you Danny, no worries. [:D] I was just curious why I should take offense to something that doesn't even apply to me.

Kazuki
September 14, 2004, 2:19 am
I have a question... why do you consider minigun a laming weapon? Is it because everyone in your server is used to being a lamer, and all they use the mini for is minigun surfing? Or is it because you haven't ever seen anyone with the patience or skill to actually kill with the minigun? I use the Minigun as a primary weapon sometimes, but that's because I like to have fun while playing with the best. Maybe your kind, you know, the oh-so-strong, need to learn how to do that. -_- Also, if there's one barreter in the server, would you kick him so the 7 other players would be happy? Seeing as how you explained that you kicked Palloco in order to make 5 others happy, rather than just himself, I'd expect the answer to be 'yes.' But honestly, you wouldn't, would you? I wonder why not. Oh, is an annoying barretard not as big of a deal as a minigunner? OMG! IT LAGS THE SERVER! Get a processor greater than a Pentium 1 you assholes! If you're that low, you deserve to be miserable.

In conlusion, I have to say that most of you are hypocrites, and that the minigun, if used properly, is NOT a weapon to be in tears over!

Edit: Let's all whine about all the other lamers in the BA and SAD server and see if anything is done about it. -_- Other than being ignored, I can expect nothing more.

_Mancer_
September 14, 2004, 2:39 am
I was banned from llamas server for using a barret and being leet.

Goh-Fig.

n00bface
September 14, 2004, 2:54 am
"being leet". rofl..with a barret..yeah....

It seems to be the only weapon you can use, too. You can't be leet if you're only experienced with 1 weapon. When I was playing you and jack in that DM under 'hippie bus'...ahahah..yeah. You ended up whoring at the end of that too.

BManx2000
September 14, 2004, 3:00 am
The minigun makes your frame rate drop a bit and is usable as a thruster, so what? It has to have SOMETHING to offset its crappiness as a weapon...

DannyLB
September 14, 2004, 3:29 am
noobface you know he's right, mancer yea i got banned for the same reason...guess Noobface hates beeing owned....but it happens.

n00bface
September 14, 2004, 3:48 am
ok i admit it, danny. but only about you. you are the best infiltration player ever, that's why you are in leet clans like trigun and FC. you are very accurate with the barret, i want to be in the same clan as you so you can teach me how to keep my mouse so still when im camping. also i am interested in seeing you naked.

Edit:

quote:but it happens.

It doesn't happen for you, because you do not own. And most people have a way higher barret tolerance than me. Maybe if you quit being such a barret whore and stopped being a moron, people might have some more respect for you. People might even stop calling you n00b in every server you join. Besides, of course, jad's "ownage" servers

Kazuki
September 14, 2004, 4:08 am
quote:Originally posted by Tha Doggfather
dont like it? dont play there.

simple isnt?

I can guarantee you that you wouldn't come close to saying that if you were in Palloco's position. I can guarantee it.

DT
September 14, 2004, 4:26 am
mini gun creats reqular lag to... other then that i have nothing aginst it

DannyLB
September 14, 2004, 5:10 am
oh yea n00bface, your gay ass gets a lot of respect. your server is the gayest server. With your amdins that switch players cause , and i quote surb "its fun" so till you talk about admins look at yours...

The Geologist
September 14, 2004, 5:29 am
I happen to enjoy his server.

n00bface
September 14, 2004, 5:48 am
DannyLB, once again I must point out to everybody that you are a moron :)
The reason Surb (and every other experienced admin) switches your team is because YOU STACK THE [:-censored]ING TEAMS. That's right, you join the server when there are 7 people. "Holy [:-censored]!" you say as you get placed on Alpha team, "Damn this automatically balance teams function that was stupidly added to the game by michal marcinkowski for a reason I have yet to discover". You then proceed to switch from Alpha team to Bravo (so you can camp with your barret no doubt) and make the teams 5-3 (I've seen you do this in situations when the teams were already uneven [5-3] you then make it 6-2). "OMFG quit switching my team SURB U R GAY". And yes, I do get respect for not being a moron. Sorry for bringing in forum karma, but when it's as low as yours it _has_ to mean something, right? Let's not forget the fact that you are a silly redneck racist. Now, even if you were the best player ever and I admired your 'leet skillz', I would NOT want a racist (And apparently a homophobe) and a moron playing with my bandwidth.

flab
September 14, 2004, 10:50 am
Why such bitterness from Kazuki? If this barreter was playing "normally" i.e. not camping or spawnkilling, then I see no reason to kick him. No matter what you say, IT IS different to someone using a minigun:

a) People use it to surf and not to kill (if ONE person on a team of five used the minigun (the other 4 a "normal" weapon) and they were not surfing, but killing, there would not be a problem)
b) IT DOES cause problems to some people when playing. If you like making smart remarks like "get a better processer than Pentium 1", maybe you should buy everyone who complains about low framerate a 3.4ghz EE P4? Then I would have no problem with the low framerate argument as nobody would have it and you can all go on the server and feel free to minigun spam the hell out of each other.

I see how a server is no different to any other internet source. There are rules (just like this forum), which are set by Admins (just like this forum) and you have to abide by them (just like this forum). What happens when you sign up to a site? You click to say you agree with the terms and conditions. Unfourtunatly soldat does have this facility. Therefore the rules are upheld by the Admins. If you don't like them, don't play there. And if you break them, you will be kicked. It really is that simple. It would stop me getting earache from people who want to use minigun all the time to surf. As well as those who want me to kick someone because hes using a barret.

At the end of the day, Hektik and I pay for it, and if you don't like our rules, please, just do us a favour and save us the breath, JUST [:-censored] OFF AND PLAY SOMEWHERE ELSE.

(I will not reply anymore to this thread. I have justified myself enough and am not going to argue about it anymore. If you have a problem with someone on the server, contact myself or Hektik on Qnet @ #fragbait or #britisharmy)

LazehBoi
September 14, 2004, 11:07 am
I'm speechless at DannyLB's stupidity, just speechless, also, Mancer, I can kinda tell why you were banned, while I played, you were a jerk, it doesn't matter what weapon you use, or how long you've been playing for - I don't care about them, but your attitude is incredibly annoying.

well yeah, n00bface is a very strict admin, thats why you follow the rules if you like his server, okay?

quote:Originally posted by DannyLB
oh yea n00bface, your gay ass gets a lot of respect. your server is the gayest server. With your amdins that switch players cause , and i quote surb "its fun" so till you talk about admins look at yours...

Do I need to make a list of how many times you say the word "gay"? You're a homophobe, and it's really pissing people off, remember that talk we had about acting childish?

Yeah, another thing, has anyone else actually discovered that most of the barretards are the ones with the worst attitudes? Sheesh.

DannyLB:
-= WHAT GAY REALLY MEANS=-

Edit: If people have problems with the Minigun, I think it should be investigated in the next version, and it would be possible to turn off bullet trails to improve performance, I have nothing wrong with the Minigun.

Subslider
September 14, 2004, 12:01 pm
just to get back on.. i think that the ppl hosting it can do with it whatever thery want.. if they want to kick out everyone using an minigun,. thats their choice..

Kazuki
September 14, 2004, 1:54 pm
Sorry, Flab, I'm just sick and tired of always having to do what everyone else in the community wants me to do. That's all I'm going to say.

Danny, give it up. I don't mean to go against you, but many more people are willing to stick with n00bface, and you'll wind up outnumbered, and your loss will be bigger. Just stop before it gets out of hand. I'm also an admin in n00bface's server, but I rarely ever use any powers, because I rarely ever need to. Please, don't make me need to use the powers. :(

I will agree on the fact that Flab and Hektik have the right to run their server the way that they want to, seeing as how they're providing for us. I will also agree on the fact that the BA and SAD server is a very nice and stable server. I guess the only thing I'm not happy about is the fact that just because you have powers, you don't really care what happens to anyone else, as long as things are good ofr you. =\

Hektik Sniper
September 14, 2004, 2:35 pm
Well, if you find someone being a twat on the server. Come tell us on irc, speak to any op in #BADServer, #britisharmy or #fragbait and they will sort it. Soon we are gonna have a system like n00b is running on his inf server, where by you can report lamers and [:-censored].

n/a
September 14, 2004, 3:11 pm
*cough*"The use of a server is a privilege, not a right. The administrator may deny server access to anyone for any reason, at his/her sole discretion."*cough*

SuperKill
September 14, 2004, 3:13 pm
reasons for minigun being lame:
-spamming
-increase fps on crappy comps
-gives you a boost (and a huge advantage if you use it on ctf_run)
-its a minigun

anyway IMO there isnt any barret problem at all in that server, since people almost never use it ..
i'd say the server is 90% minimi and m79, but people will always find an excuse to cry over barrets.

Droopy
September 14, 2004, 3:41 pm
I love the minigun! It's proboably the strongest weapwn in realistic! Try using it in (the new) fall when you respawn.. Those poor people below will never know what hit them...

About the oh-minigun-is-so-lame thing. Talk to Michal if you want it nerfed! I'm sure he'll understand that there are only about 129 people in the world who actualy use minigun as a primary not just for fun.

be like me and stop with the barrett/minigun/uh... nade? whining... Yes i learned my lesson at the (all hail!) A.B.A. thing. It's better to just say your opinion and stfu than taking it to the extreme levels... Right SK?

DannyLB
September 14, 2004, 3:54 pm
quote:Originally posted by n00bface
The reason Surb (and every other experienced admin) switches your team is because YOU STACK THE [:-censored]ING TEAMS. That's right, you join the server when there are 7 people. "Holy [:-censored]!" you say as you get placed on Alpha team, "Damn this automatically balance teams function that was stupidly added to the game by michal marcinkowski for a reason I have yet to discover". You then proceed to switch from Alpha team to Bravo (so you can camp with your barret no doubt) and make the teams 5-3 (I've seen you do this in situations when the teams were already uneven [5-3] you then make it 6-2). "OMFG quit switching my team SURB U R GAY". And yes, I do get respect for not being a moron. Sorry for bringing in forum karma, but when it's as low as yours it _has_ to mean something, right? Let's not forget the fact that you are a silly redneck racist. Now, even if you were the best player ever and I admired your 'leet skillz', I would NOT want a racist (And apparently a homophobe) and a moron playing with my bandwidth.

i dont stack [:-censored] u idiot. I came as red and stayed as red, he kept moving me in red, although i was playing red. Moron.

Kazuki no problem man, i never go in that server....its full of idiots,thank god you make an exception.

LazehBoi
September 14, 2004, 4:19 pm
Lets see, who would I trust more...

SuperKill
September 14, 2004, 4:37 pm
quote:Originally posted by Droopy
About the oh-minigun-is-so-lame thing. Talk to Michal if you want it nerfed! I'm sure he'll understand that there are only about 129 people in the world who actualy use minigun as a primary not just for fun.

nobody wants it nerfed dude.. nobody wants it nerfed..
we're explaining what ways to use the minigun makes you a reason to get banned.

LazehBoi
September 14, 2004, 4:47 pm
I kinda explained a possible solution (don't render bullet trails)... Not sure if it will work, but it makes the game look better anyway. ;)

quote:Originally posted by SuperKill
i'd say the server is 90% minimi and m79, but people will always find an excuse to cry over barrets.

Don't want to make it a B-thread, but at least I can kill at least one Minimi/M79er before I die and crouching/prone/not moving in air doesn't change the performance of a person wielding either.

- Lazeh.

palloco
September 14, 2004, 5:39 pm
ROFL, it is funny the way this thread has turned out. I should do it more times. And I should annoy more that geologist, he seems so proud of himself.

The Geologist
September 14, 2004, 6:19 pm
For wiping the floor with you after you tried to mess with me, yes...I am proud. [:D] lmao...you act like I'm in another room or something.

Edit: You should learn more that proper English before you try and annoy someone.

SuperKill
September 14, 2004, 6:30 pm
quote:Originally posted by LazehBoi
Don't want to make it a B-thread, but at least I can kill at least one Minimi/M79er before I die and crouching/prone/not moving in air doesn't change the performance of a person wielding either.

your point ?

LazehBoi
September 14, 2004, 6:34 pm
i never go in that server....its full of idiots,thank god you make an exception.

Damn, I thought Trigun was cool and idiot free, too bad you make an exception.

quote:your point ?

... No. Just no. The point is pretty clear, being bombarded by 3 minimis = means you can kill at least one of them before you die, being bombarded by 3 barrett wielders the same way = impossible to kill any, if the first misses, the second one will hit, if not, the third one will. Not fun.

The Geologist
September 14, 2004, 6:40 pm
In Dannys defense...he got kicked out of Trigun for disrespect..[;)]

SuperKill
September 14, 2004, 6:49 pm
quote:Originally posted by LazehBoi
... No. Just no. The point is pretty clear, being bombarded by 3 minimis = means you can kill at least one of them before you die, being bombarded by 3 barrett wielders the same way = impossible to kill any, if the first misses, the second one will hit, if not, the third one will. Not fun.

who the fuck cares about what do you think about barret?
you quoted me in the firstplace when i said the server is full of minimi and m79, which makes the barret "problem" vanish.
i really dont care about what you can or cant do with minimi.

n/a
September 14, 2004, 7:03 pm
LOVE,

PEACE,

UNDERSTANDING.

palloco
September 14, 2004, 7:21 pm
quote:Originally posted by The Geologist
lmao...you act like I'm in another room or something.

Sure, in a crazy's room, cuz I still dont remember having fought against you.

The Geologist
September 14, 2004, 8:45 pm

Sure, in a crazy's room, cuz I still dont remember having fought against you.

--- 04-09-10 11:27:34
palloco
The Geologist
Combat Knife

--- 04-09-10 11:31:57
palloco
The Geologist
Combat Knife

It's about then I realized you were trying to team kill me, so...

The Geologist
palloco
M79

The Geologist
palloco
M79

--- 04-09-10 11:36:19
The Geologist
palloco
Grenade

The Geologist
palloco
M79

The Geologist
palloco
M79

The Geologist
palloco
M79

Funny how I found no other records of you killing me in the log...go look for yourself. I'd post the whole log, but there's too much stuff to pick through between the things that are related to you and me.

n00bface
September 14, 2004, 10:09 pm

i dont stack [:-censored] u idiot. I came as red and stayed as red, he kept moving me in red, although i was playing red. Moron.

Kazuki no problem man, i never go in that server....its full of idiots,thank god you make an exception.

Don't make me do what danny did and get all the logs of you being an idiot out... would you like me to do that? Bah, what the hell..

quote:04-07-30 22:45:20 |Trigun| DannyLB joining game (65.7.153.50:3707)
04-07-30 22:45:20 |Trigun| DannyLB has joined alpha team.
04-07-30 22:45:38 |Trigun| DannyLB joining game (65.7.153.50:3707)
04-07-30 22:45:38 |Trigun| DannyLB has joined bravo team.
04-07-30 22:45:54 [Llama] don't stack teams
04-07-30 22:45:55 [Llama] :S
04-07-30 22:46:02 [|Trigun| DannyLB] i like playing bravo

roflmao. You've done that so many times that it'd take up too much bandwidth on the forum to post them all.

Kazuki
September 14, 2004, 10:36 pm
Ok, ok, I know this is foolish, but I'll try to get everyone in one post. Say whatever you want about me, I don't care.

1) Palloco, stop thinking you're better than everyone. Also, I sometimes see you minigun surfing and using the knife as your real weapon. L-A-M-E.
2) Geologist, in that post of yours, you used 3 different times, for 8 different logs. 11:36:19, 11:31:57, and 11:27:34. Hmm...
3) Noobface, need I make you tell the forum why you left Jinx, so that you're not the only one in this thread left untouched?
4) Superkill, I swear, sometimes your opinions are my trash.
5) LazehBoi, in some scenarios, it's very possible to kill at least one. Hell, it's possible to kill all three, if you know how to handle it, and if you luck out.
6) Hektik, even so, if you have an admin in the server, who acts out of crappy opinions (I'm talking generally, I don't have anyone in mind :]), the system is pretty much useless to us on this topic. Otherwise, it's good that you're getting that system.

There. Hopefully, none of you will take offense from that. Then again, I hope that some of you realize some truths. Kthnxbye.

DannyLB
September 14, 2004, 11:33 pm

Don't make me do what danny did and get all the logs of you being an idiot out... would you like me to do that? Bah, what the hell..

quote:04-07-30 22:45:20 |Trigun| DannyLB joining game (65.7.153.50:3707)
04-07-30 22:45:20 |Trigun| DannyLB has joined alpha team.
04-07-30 22:45:38 |Trigun| DannyLB joining game (65.7.153.50:3707)
04-07-30 22:45:38 |Trigun| DannyLB has joined bravo team.
04-07-30 22:45:54 [Llama] don't stack teams
04-07-30 22:45:55 [Llama] :S
04-07-30 22:46:02 [|Trigun| DannyLB] i like playing bravo

roflmao. You've done that so many times that it'd take up too much bandwidth on the forum to post them all.

look at the date idiot. That was when i was an admin in the summer. You so retarded. I was talking about this week. Damn u stupid. Idiot

_Mancer_
September 14, 2004, 11:47 pm

All I see is Blah blah blah. Its just a weapon. Yeah, its your server, I understand you can do whatever you want with it. But it would make a hell of a lot more sense if you took barret off the menu.
You wouldnt have this problem. I enjoyed playing at your server, its 1 of your admins ( wont be named ) and you that flip out about barrets. I never had any problems when I used barret unless you were there or other people bitched.

By the way, I dont ONLY use barret. It may be my favorite weapon, but my logic is I only use it on big maps ( And maybe occasionally on small maps ) Otherwise, I dont use it. Its not like im spawn killing or camping. Just..playing.

Just think about it.

Its kind of sad how much you hate the barret. Pixels on a computer screen. Pixels.

The Geologist
September 15, 2004, 12:19 am
quote:Originally posted by Kazuki

2) Geologist, in that post of yours, you used 3 different times, for 8 different logs. 11:36:19, 11:31:57, and 11:27:34. Hmm...

Hmmm what...? I took those right from the log...I had multiple kills marked with the same times. That's how it's recorded in the log, go take a look. Just what are you trying to say?

LazehBoi
September 15, 2004, 2:48 am
quote:Originally posted by _Mancer_

All I see is Blah blah blah. Its just a weapon. Yeah, its your server, I understand you can do whatever you want with it. But it would make a hell of a lot more sense if you took barret off the menu.
You wouldnt have this problem. I enjoyed playing at your server, its 1 of your admins ( wont be named ) and you that flip out about barrets. I never had any problems when I used barret unless you were there or other people bitched.

By the way, I dont ONLY use barret. It may be my favorite weapon, but my logic is I only use it on big maps ( And maybe occasionally on small maps ) Otherwise, I dont use it. Its not like im spawn killing or camping. Just..playing.

Just think about it.

Its kind of sad how much you hate the barret. Pixels on a computer screen. Pixels.

He didn't say much about the barrett, he was talking about team stacking, go back and read his post...
It's also funny that you don't mention what your second weapon is, from what I saw, the barrett and the ruger are the only two weapons you use.

DannyLB, n00bface had no way of knowing that "you were talking about last week" and it really doesn't matter, you team stacked at one point and n00bface is pretty strict., and still, you did stack the teams while you were at his server, so he can do whatever...

Kazuki
September 15, 2004, 2:51 am
quote:Originally posted by The Geologist
--- 04-09-10 11:27:34
palloco
The Geologist
Combat Knife

palloco
The Geologist
Combat Knife

It's about then I realized you were trying to team kill me, so...

The Geologist
palloco
M79

The Geologist
palloco
M79

The Geologist
palloco
Grenade

The Geologist
palloco
M79

The Geologist
palloco
M79

The Geologist
palloco
M79

Bolded and in White = Pair One
Bolded and in Red = Pair Two

I dub thee Sir Owned. :)

LazehBoi
September 15, 2004, 3:04 am
Bleeh, that was fun.
Sorry superkill, I misunderstood your post at around 3:00 AM... all I saw was "crying over barrett" and thought BLAH!

n00bface
September 15, 2004, 3:13 am
DannyLB, the reason the logs weren't more recent is because I had banned you beforehand for being a moron and a teamstacker, so it would not be possible to have anymore recent logs of you teamstacking. Don't deny the fact that you're a silly little barret whoring retard who's got no other skill besides stacking bravo team and bragging about his leet barret ratio. As for mancer "Its not like im spawn killing or camping."

The Geologist
September 15, 2004, 3:23 am
Kazuki...you're smart for your age, and I've got a fair amount of respect for you. Take a look at your logs and tell me how many kills you see under the same time stamp. Unless my version has some error in recording the times on logs (which I doubt, but hey...ya never know), then I'm correct in posting eight logs. Unless the log records duplicates of the same kill, which I doubt...then I am correct. And besides...how can I kill him with two different weapons at the same time, and get credited for two kills at the same time? It doesn't happen...so don't be so quick to claim ownage.

Edit: I'd even send the log if it mattered to me a little more. But somehow i doubt you want to look through it all, lol.

Edit2: I looked back at my early logs...and they're recorded differently than the log this was pulled from. Earlier logs had a specific time listed for each kill. This log had 20-30 kills listed under one time, and the times were roughly five minutes apart, as you can see in my post. Something to do with the patch..?

Kazuki
September 15, 2004, 4:18 am
Wow, you're right. Thing is, the 1.1.5 chat logs had correct timestamps. Sorry for the assumption (though I didn't know what to assume exactly, knowing you, you'd have the mind to change the timestamps if you were to fake it ;]). I didn't know that the timestamps were messed. Never check my logs.

Hmm, wonder if Michal has been informed about this yet. :D

Edit:

Kill Log from Version 1.1.5:
quote:12-21-2003 6:48:19 PM Kazuki / SE//Tornados / Grenade
12-21-2003 6:48:34 PM Kazuki / KiLLBoT / Desert Eagles
12-21-2003 6:48:46 PM Kazuki / KiLLBoT / Desert Eagles

Kill Log from Version 1.2:
quote:--- 04-08-20 12:56:39
Kazuki/Jinx
s/0][Visual
Grenade
--- 04-08-20 12:56:39
[SaD]Kain-San/4/
nv` Supabeast
Grenade
M|David Webb
G&R - Fabmanx
M79
Kazuki/Jinx
s/0][SpECBoT (hax)
Desert Eagles

n00bface
September 15, 2004, 4:44 am
that's killlog kazuki, not chatlog :P
I preferred the 1.1.5 killlog though..way easier for making stats parsors :| not to mention in 1.2 it doesn't tell you what you killed yourself with if you killed yourself :(

The Geologist
September 15, 2004, 6:18 am
Interesting indeed...ah well, no worries either way. And actually, I think 1.2 does record when you kill yourself...I found a few instances of my own suicide via nade. [xx(]

Outcast
September 15, 2004, 12:01 pm
I can confirm that flab does have issues with kicking, he does it all the time, to almost everyone, whether they like it or not.

Kazuki
September 15, 2004, 12:48 pm
Eh, well, that's what you get when I post something right before I'm off to bed. Changed Chat to Kill.

Well, no one really likes being kicked, but I will agree with you. However, I will also agree that he has the right to do as he pleases, as the provider. So I'm not really taking a side here, I'm kind of 50-50. The part I was so bitter about was that the reason for the kick was a Minigun. :)

Droopy
September 15, 2004, 3:47 pm
I'm gona go play soldat now... Cya guys!

palloco
September 15, 2004, 5:32 pm
Why do I believe myself better than everyone?

What are you trying to say with that log geologist? I dont get it. Was I playing against you and suddenly you decided to camp me to say you rule? The only time I remember playing with FF on in the last weeks was in a cw against tgw and I dont think you are tgw.

_Mancer_
September 15, 2004, 8:58 pm
I dont see why its a big deal what weapon I use, lazehboi. The point is I use more than one.

By the way, Llama, im not trying to be on enemy terms here, so take your anger towards me down a notch.

The Geologist
September 15, 2004, 10:08 pm
Then your memory isn't too sharp palloco...it's proof you played me, when you up and "forgot". Apparently you recognize me well enough in game to enjoy team killing me, but when you get called on it you don't have a clue. And no, I'm not in tgw. Secondly, I don't camp except in inf matches (rarely in ctf). Third, all those kills were with m79 and nades..no barrett..either way, I could really care less by this point. I know I played you, and I know I wasted you after you tried to team kill me and have a lil' fun. Nothing specatular, but you certainly have no room to call me crazy. You don't seem to know much of anything about me if you think that calling me a barrettard is an insult. [;)]

n00bface
September 15, 2004, 11:30 pm
Geologist, in the new logs (when you kill yourself), it displays as:
---date
n00bface
n00bface
Himself

rather than displaying the weapon you killed yourself with, it displays "Himself" :|

The Geologist
September 15, 2004, 11:55 pm
Meh...is my log just wierd or something..? I see what I killed myself with.

--- 04-09-09 20:05:42
The Geologist
The Geologist
M79

lol...? Can you punch yourself to death? [:D] j/k, heh heh

n00bface
September 16, 2004, 1:00 am
It might be a dedicated server program thing...it says 'Himself' for me (with every weapon).

flab
September 16, 2004, 1:46 pm
quote:Originally posted by Outcast
I can confirm that flab does have issues with kicking, he does it all the time, to almost everyone, whether they like it or not.

R O F L . . .

I kick you in IRC because it annoys you so much. If you didn't get pissed off by it i wouldn't kick you without a reason. Anyway SUCH A BIG DEAL getting kicked from a chan. you miss SO MUCH chat -.-

(I guess thats why people continue to use minigun, to annoy meh :D)

Omenalimonadi-
September 16, 2004, 8:48 pm
Oh, really? Do all admins agree with your policy of banning minigunners?
retard. Minigun does not cause lag. What may provoke jerky playing is not the lag, it is the lack of power of your computer, and who has a slower computer than my 400 mhz pc. If I can handle it, anyone can.

Palcoco u nob NULQ you cnanot handle barret users becuase you lag skills learn skills nulq

Kazuki
September 16, 2004, 8:57 pm
Well, Omgitookashat, looks like you cannot handle morality because you "lag" grammar, spelling, and common sense. Learn them.

DT
September 16, 2004, 9:35 pm
i say you people duel... its so much easier...

Tha Doggfather
January 27, 2005, 12:22 am
hah Palloco got owned

frogboy
January 27, 2005, 12:24 am
OMG J00 NECROMANCAR

mar77a
January 27, 2005, 2:02 am
Hahaha! Visit my Minigun Topic...And discuss about the minigun there...

Meandor
January 27, 2005, 8:05 am
Anyway, where did palloco go?
Rather, who killed him?

LazehBoi
January 27, 2005, 5:53 pm
He got owned by Intel!

palloco
January 27, 2005, 7:42 pm
Meandor, I do not post because it is not worth to talk in this forum
nowadays. You are one of the few who desrve to be answered.
The level of this fowum went down as hell:

Moderators like Doggfather are idiots who reached their position I dont
know how. His moderation in Clan recruitment section sux, erasing
messages that worth and posting stupid jokes there. And he posts crap
in other places like palloco got owned in a thread 5 months old. And I
still wonder why I got owned. Just because geologist team killed
someone called palloco and he believes skill has anything to do with
forum behaviour?
Maybe because geologist can only defeat me when he teamkills me?
Lets see a screenie, where I am playing with a geologist.
[IMAGE]

I know this match was not fair because:
it was geologist server
it was geologist map(which I never played because he did not released
it back then)
i had 300 ping
i did not sprayed to respect his oppinion that m79 is nerfed against
autos

The "official" irc channel has Chakra as OP, why is he opped? He is
not moderator here, not even forum tester like kazuki who is not op
there. Chakra has lowered himself to the level of asking to ban me
several times without giving any reason. That simply denies his
capacity of moderating anything. Just like a prove he gave OP to
frogboy who banned and he did not inmediately unbanned me. I dunno if I
am still banned, I dont care as long as this type of people is op.

Illegal actions are promotioned. Enjoy had suggested to get a copy of
HL2 and giving it back while using the key. People have been banned for
saying they cracked soldat, which harms noone (because I doubt they
would ever pay Michal if they could not crack it), and this dude
promotioned piracy and nothing happened. I know someone who had bought
HL2 and could not play it because when he installed it, the protection
told him he could not play/install because his key was already used. He
emailed HL2 company showing photos of his legal cds as well as the
first HL cd and they banned his email so he could not send them
anything.

Someone said I nobody would like me if I posted crap like this. I dont
care about those people who would dislike to be my friends just because
I post an oppinion, which is not always what I think. I like sometimes
changing of side and defending the opposite of what I think. You learn
a lot that way. I do not post here to make friends, for that I get
outta home.

DeMonIc
January 27, 2005, 7:55 pm
Palloco, I think you know that not everything is nice, fine and dandy.
You may dislike people here, and you don't have to post if you don't want to.
Chakra's oped because he's at the computer during the night, and he hangs on on IRC.FrogboY likewise, he's there day and night.

btw, Geo and I had no friggin idea who the hell just came in.We were testing the map, which means we just run around and occasionally shoot each other.No serious play there, but if you wish to bookmark it as a victory, go ahead.Thanks for clearing that up though.

Chakra
January 27, 2005, 8:19 pm
I just banned you 'cos I can't stand how much complete arsefluid you talk :| ...only a personal thing luv. I ain't totally power-crazy yet.

The Geologist
January 27, 2005, 8:31 pm
Palloco...you have to be one of the..slowest (putting it nicely) people I've met after reading your post. Listen up bud, 'cause I'll explain things nice and easy for you:

1) When you joined that map, Demonic and I were testing it. I asked who you were, but you didn't respond. You just proceeded to play the map like it was a normal map, while Demonic and I were talking about the map and what should be done with it (which you can clearly see in the screenshot you took). Congratulations, you killed us while we talked? And you whine about getting teamkilled...
2) Notice how I havn't talked about myself being better than you, or vice versa, since this topic came up. That'd be because I don't hold it over your head, and I don't think I'm better than you (mainly because I never see you in game). You tried to have some fun team killing me and I proceeded to return the favor five or six times over in responce. That's all.
3) I find you highly pathetic for still getting worked up over something that happened months and months ago, and then of all things going into my test server under a different name, refuse to identify yourself, and to try and steal some weak sense of victory. Get over it, sheesh.
4) If you got owned, it's becaused you ran your mouth so much and probably said something stupid, like your most recent post.

Kazuki
January 27, 2005, 9:08 pm
I don't think Palloco is all that bad, but he did leave himself pretty open to 'burninations' in his last post.

Well, for one Palloco, I'm not a forum tester, but thanks for suspecting that I was. :) Second, it is not stated anywhere that everyone who is an Operator in the #soldat.forums IRC channel has to be a forum moderator. Why? Because the few moderators we have might have better things to do than hang out at the channel all day long. Chakra is highly respected in this community, so he is an operator. There is no strict rule that says he could not be.

Hektik Sniper
January 28, 2005, 11:35 am
why has this topic sprung from the dead? o_O

frogboy
January 28, 2005, 12:18 pm
'coz palloco wanted to start a fight, or rather, continue one.

Deleted User
January 28, 2005, 3:50 pm
lol pallaco wasnt even the one who gave a rebirth to this thread... so someone else actually wants to continue the fight..

DeMonIc
January 28, 2005, 4:00 pm
Bad Jaybee, bad!Get back to your lounge!

frogboy
January 28, 2005, 4:08 pm
quote:Originally posted by Pooplol pallaco wasnt even the one who gave a rebirth to this thread... so someone else actually wants to continue the fight..

No, Doggfather pointlessly necromanced it, palloco actually fueled the flames, meaning he wanted it to continue.

Deleted User
January 28, 2005, 8:06 pm
he only replied to meandor, i dont see how hes the one continuing the fight while other people are saying "Pallaco got owned" in the topic which was dead 6 months ago.