( search forums )
Suggestion for suggestions
Soldat Forums - Misc - Forum News and Support
DeMonIc
September 13, 2004, 6:30 pm
Ok, so the Game improvements - Suggestions is chaotic..I mean, friggin lot of threads!
How about everyone having one suggestion thread, where he puts his/her suggestions.Later suggestions, later post.So if people read these threads, they will se if something has been suggested before, so maybe less
"SEARCH YOU [:-censored]"
will occour.

Just my suggestion :)

Alamo
September 13, 2004, 6:31 pm
nah... Not good. I actually don't like this. We should just be a bit more serious about telling ppl not to suggest stuff over and over. If we did your idea, ppl would just read the Threads of the ppl who are 'famous'.

LazehBoi
September 13, 2004, 6:32 pm
Failed to understand, 3:32 AM. Starting to decrease in performance... bzzzz.

Kazuki
September 13, 2004, 6:37 pm
Alamo, we've been trying to stop people from posting things over and over, and we keep telling people to include screenshots, or a good explanation, instead of posting 2 sentences. Guess how far our efforts have gone. Just take a look at the suggestion forum. Eh.

Alamo
September 13, 2004, 6:49 pm
mmmh :( But this suggestion is definitely not it... At least i think so.

peemonkey
September 13, 2004, 8:14 pm
have that thread be moderated in order to post. before you post, it goes through a mod, who sees if it's been suggest or not. if so, he tells you it has, if not, he posts it up

Psyl3ntShad0w
September 13, 2004, 8:31 pm
Ehh that's a pain, although it would probably clean up the forum. Upgrade to 5 mods for suggestions alone? -.-

Alamo
September 13, 2004, 8:35 pm
*coughmakemesuggestionsmodcough*

bucky_brad
September 13, 2004, 9:33 pm
*coughmakemesuggestionsmodcough*

Kazuki
September 14, 2004, 2:01 am
quote:Originally posted by peemonkey
have that thread be moderated in order to post. before you post, it goes through a mod, who sees if it's been suggest or not. if so, he tells you it has, if not, he posts it up

Well... you could just use the same method with every new thread, not with every post in that thread. I don't think that's necessary. If every new thread in the suggestion forum were to go through a mod first, it would be so much cleaner.

Brad and Alamo, take some Nyquil :D (In other words, don't beg. ^^)

peemonkey
September 14, 2004, 4:22 am
that's what i meant, before threads, not every post. i was suprised that wasnt the idea when i read the topic name.