( search forums )
Starting a paypal donation account
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
n00bface
September 14, 2004, 6:56 am
Hi guys, I'm just telling you all about an upcoming donation account I'm starting with paypal. It would be nice if you'd all donate some money to it. The objective of this is to help get DannyLB a better education. You can PM me or post here for more info on how YOU can help. I might start a new charity group for the lesser fortunate (such as DannyLB) to help get them better educations. "A dollar a day can take a moron away". yay.

Deleted User
September 14, 2004, 6:43 pm
peemonkey, stop asking for people to buy you a reg key.

Weed
September 14, 2004, 11:14 pm
hmmm
i like your idea noobface, nice way to get money... but the best way we could help DannyLB is much simplier, we need a gun and a bullet. and we play russian rullette with him... he goes first :)

oh, did i mention the gun has to be automatic?

Melba
September 15, 2004, 10:23 pm
that just might work.

frogboy
September 17, 2004, 11:53 am
It wouldn't; you really think he would know how to play Russian Roulette... or fire a gun, for that matter?

n00bface
September 17, 2004, 1:47 pm
He can fire a barret. But I guess you can't really play russian roulette with a barret. So, no.

BManx2000
September 17, 2004, 3:08 pm
You can play russian roulette with it, but the chance of getting shot is 100%. Hey, not a bad idea...

"Or you could play Russian Roulette with a clip loading pistol" Irving Lambert

Deleted User
September 17, 2004, 5:10 pm
keep your voice down, or you'll draw Danny's attention over here...

EDIT: hey, where is that boy? i want a witty retort!

Weed
September 17, 2004, 5:28 pm
quote:Originally posted by Soap
This is the bash pit, so in conclusion...

[:-censored] BALLS CRAP [:-censored] BITCH AS [:-censored] FACE NIGGER COCK SEMEN BITCH EATING [:-censored] FACE FAGGOT

if only you could use your name to clean your mouth...

The Geologist
September 17, 2004, 5:40 pm
quote:Originally posted by broken_gerbil

EDIT: hey, where is that boy? i want a witty retort!

Careful...big words like witty angry up his blood.

DeMonIc
September 18, 2004, 9:50 am
quote:Originally posted by DannyLB
why don't you use that account to get money in order for you to hire a maid to clean your disgustingly dirty and messy room, to buy some nice clothes and a decent haircut.

You call THAT an insult?
Aw cmoon, where are your trademarks?
"GAY STFU NOOB"
"GET A LIFE"

frogboy
September 18, 2004, 11:25 am
quote:Originally posted by DannyLB
why don't you use that account to get money in order for you to hire a maid to clean your disgustingly dirty and messy room, to buy some nice clothes and a decent haircut.

To use BMF's words... "omfg what a fag".