( search forums )
Who would you vote?
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Rabies
September 14, 2004, 3:14 pm
I just want to know if you ppl could/can vote, would you vote for Bush stupider or Kerry? I'd vote for Kerry 'cause Bush has teared the world apart into two camps; one camp is Coalition and the other one is Europeans. I just think that Bush is too selfish in his actions.

Denacke
September 14, 2004, 3:32 pm
Third option: Me.

Hmmh, I'm not sure on that one actually, Not really intrested in it too much either :P
what kind of person is kerry and what does he stand for?

LazehBoi
September 14, 2004, 4:09 pm
I don't really care for the USA, and I don't know anything about politics (being 12). Bush can do what he wants, but he should know that he might be hated for it.

Edit: Oh yeah, i'd vote Bush in the lowest I.Q catagory:

Subslider
September 14, 2004, 4:31 pm
id really dont care bout that.. i dont give a f*ck bout who's gonna win.
i just think that all of them have normal brains and can think bout discisions they make.

but for now?.. bush.. i dont like kerry..

DT
September 14, 2004, 4:47 pm
if it was up to me.... both...

Melba
September 14, 2004, 5:17 pm
http://www.johnkerryisadouchebagbutimvotingforhimanyway.com/

Rabies
September 14, 2004, 8:20 pm
quote:Originally posted by Melba
http://www.johnkerryisadouchebagbutimvotingforhimanyway.com/

Lmao Melba. Actually I could use "johnkerryisadouchebagbutimvotingforhimanyway" as my voting slogan. I don't know what he thinks about the main things in elections(war on terror, raq, etc.) and I don't care if he is a douche bag but I would vote for him anyway 'cause Bush is just a miserable failure as a president. [URL]

Elephant_Hunter
September 14, 2004, 8:20 pm
That pretty much sums it up for me Melba.

peemonkey
September 14, 2004, 10:58 pm
anyone but bush. kerry's anyone, isnt he? bush is gonna win though.

Deleted User
September 14, 2004, 11:37 pm
God I hope you're wrong peemonkey..I've had enough Bushisms for one lifetime. But who knows, maybe the whole country will go "this is stupid.." and vote for some third party guy, like Nader. The only thing Bush ever did right was for choosing his advisors. I just love saying there's the number 1 Bush, [:-censored], and Colin in the white house. Oh what a country we live in..Oh and rabies, to answer your question, I'd vote for Kerry, he may be a dull, monotonous, walking-corpse, but he's better than Bush, and he has some good policies on the economy. Most likely the next president won't get anything important done, and will just be a placeholder till someone good comes along later on. Personally I always thought Gore would've done good. Anyone who can claim to the nation that he "invented the internet" and lives to joke about it is ok by my rules.

karmazonpl
September 15, 2004, 12:01 am
Arnold Schwarzenegger

DeafBox
September 15, 2004, 1:02 am
John Howard :) (were having elections in Ausland.)

n00bface
September 16, 2004, 12:58 am
Ralph Nader.

Kazuki
September 16, 2004, 3:12 am
Drew Carrey.

"Let's play ... LINES FROM A HAT!

Russia: Hi, I'm - haha - Hi I'm Ma - hahaha - donna! Hahahaha!
Drew: *buzz,buzz,buzz* NO POINTS FOR YOU! *hits the 'Big Red Button'*
Russia: *puts down glass of water* REVOLT! *pushes 'Communistic Big Red Button'*"

In other words, I guess I don't really care. =| Sorreh. As much as it may concern me, I don't seem to pay much attention. I know it's probably stupid of me to do so, but eh...

Cookie.
September 16, 2004, 4:21 am
When i see stuff like this i wonder why someone would vote for bush?
http://buzzflash.com/areyoubetteroff/
[IMAGE]

karmazonpl
September 16, 2004, 4:23 am
or his dad

The Geologist
September 16, 2004, 4:56 am
It is VERY pathetic if you vote for Kerry just because he is "someone other than Bush". Look at Bush and what he supports..if you're so inclined, look at his past actions/the actions of his old man..they're related. On the other hand, look at Kerry, and what he supports. Whatever platform you're more in favor of...vote for it. go with it. Make the most of your opinion, because no vote goes to waste. Except when you vote Nader...don't you watch the Daily Show? Bush has done what he's done for a number of reasons...I'm not defending him, but he acts different than Kerry: it's not opinion, it's fact. Pre-emptive strategy is far different than other means of strategy.

F.Y.I.- Arnold got in via the assistance of Hollywood. Only reason.

karmazonpl
September 16, 2004, 5:09 am
Arnold still rules, he would beat up all UN leaders, and turn whole world into utopia

The Geologist
September 16, 2004, 5:19 am
If this world were "only" run by people who could beat other people up, we wouldn't exist today. We're (Americans are) already well on our way there, actually. Clinton was a pimp, Arnold needs to learn.

karmazonpl
September 16, 2004, 5:35 am
"Come here Mrs. Lewinsky, suck my big bicep"
Hehe well Arnold would be a perfect for a president, because:

1) He's old
2) He's done drugs

peemonkey
September 16, 2004, 6:16 am
ahnold is a stupid [:-censored], who only got governatorship because of the lower, smellier part of the state likes him so much. [:-censored]ing retards. good thing he can never ever be president :)

enjoyincubus
September 16, 2004, 7:22 am
The infectious illness known as ignorance runs rampant among forum-goers...perfect title for an essay for school...I could write the whole damn thing using this site as an example.

I'm saddened...not only by your utter lack of interest in politics that will soon affect your everyday life, but I'm also saddened/angered that you can still have opinions about these figures, when you don't know enough to truly judge them to begin with. Then you voice your opinion, based solely on ignorance, and it spreads around like wildfire to other mindless drones.

At least watch the Daily Show, if you can't do any better.

Cookie: I appreciate you taking a slight interest at trying to find numbers to back up your opinion. However, that chart is a bit misleading. There are a multitude of aspects that must be taken into account when comparing presidents. The scale is so distorted, it's almost crazy to judge them by it. First off, in 1993, the budget defecit was at a modest $290 billion. By the time they left office, the deficit had inflated to nearly $500 billion. However, had you looked at just the years 1993-98, you'd have believed Clinton had saved America by almost completely ridding us of our deficit. He had indeed created jobs. By the time the 1996 election rolled aroud, Clinton had proved to be worthy. He knew which strings to pull and when to pull them. Yet, as soon as elected, the deficit grew. He decided to leave the bill on the table for the next president to take care of. He had also ignored the military, NATO, and destroyed public relations with other countries around the world. Yet he's revered by many Americans to be a good president. He allowed terrorist organizations to thrive around the world and let brutal dictators continue to gain power and access to nuclear weapons. Definite sign of a strong-willed leader.

...Not to take anything away from Clinton, but he's sure made a mess out of Dubyah. Had he just gotten a little dirty and fixed a few problems during his presidency, George wouldn't look as evil as he does right now. I understand how bad he looks, but I can assure you that he (more or less) knows what to do. John Kerry...well...he's not quite as good as Clinton when it comes to "appealing to both sides". He's a fraud and hopefully you all see that.

m00`
September 16, 2004, 8:24 am
quote:Originally posted by DeafBox
John Howard :) (were having elections in Ausland.)

Dude dont vote for John Howard, I mean anyone but John Howard, even Mark Latham. :|

John Howard is too much of a puppy that follows Bush's orders around like an idiot.

that fuking sniper
September 16, 2004, 9:28 am
Hehe, EI, that would be a perfect essay if you backed it up a bit. Good stuff still :).

Anyway, speaking of fraud, (for the sake of arguement, I really dont have an opinion about which president is better), wasnt Bush a fraud, as well? Did he not rig the election? And why in the hell dont people even care about it?

A word about getting dirty and "fixing" situations around the world. Provocation to wrath is like firewood to flame, you add firewood, the flame grows. You piss alot of people off by provocation, you will get bigger problems. Many people are misguided about this whole "war on terror" thing. Terror has no "base ground". Theres no central area or central figure that you take out and just end the whole thing. Unless you plan to kill every single subject of any offence by your provocation to ensure that no one thinks of terror, there will be terror, in one form or another. Hey, there are *common civilians* in the Middle East and some other countries who hate the USA so deeply that they celebrated when they heard of the 9/11 attacks. Notice, these are just civilians. The "terrorists" are just the ones who are pissed off enough to take action. So its all about fierce allegiances and opinions, really. A short example of what I'm babbling about: Assume that Bin Laden was found, captured, and executed by the US forces in Afghanistan, OK? What do you think will happen to Al Quaeda? Do you think they would go "nah, its not worth it without Osama" and just quit? No, they will just get a replacement frontman and go on with their cause. You cannot force peace, theres peace only when all are satisfied, and humanity is yet to see such situations.

n00bface
September 16, 2004, 9:32 am
Let's not forget Minnesota's former governor Jesse Ventura. He could kick any of your governors' arses. Even Arnold's.

DT
September 16, 2004, 9:44 pm
lets have superkill be president...

so much chaos...

koil
September 17, 2004, 10:01 am
quote:Originally posted by The Geologist
It is VERY pathetic if you vote for Kerry just because he is "someone other than Bush". Look at Bush and what he supports..if you're so inclined, look at his past actions/the actions of his old man..they're related. On the other hand, look at Kerry, and what he supports. Whatever platform you're more in favor of...vote for it. go with it. Make the most of your opinion, because no vote goes to waste. Except when you vote Nader...don't you watch the Daily Show? Bush has done what he's done for a number of reasons...I'm not defending him, but he acts different than Kerry: it's not opinion, it's fact. Pre-emptive strategy is far different than other means of strategy.

exactly what i was gonna say.. only with bad grammer and inferior spelling.
gj [;-xmas].

JuiceBox
September 17, 2004, 10:40 am
Someone is trying to make it legal for all citizens of 20 years in the US to become president. I'm not to sure about details because I heard it in the background while playing a game. It was on the news i think.

DT
September 21, 2004, 3:59 pm
what if both of them died all of a sudden...