( search forums )
Joint Operations
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
M
September 14, 2004, 3:26 pm
Anyoen else play it?

It is extremly cool.
The best is when you play with 150 players. It is mixing wiht peoples everywhere.

LazehBoi
September 14, 2004, 4:17 pm
1. What is joint operations?
2. Captain Ribman / MilkmanDan plays it.
3. I HAVE AN EYE STIGMATA IN THE EYES

Subslider
September 14, 2004, 4:29 pm
heared of it..

LazehBoi
September 14, 2004, 4:35 pm
... With the bleeding in the eyes and everything like Jesus only without superpowers.

edit: yeah, I saw some screenshots and it looked pretty cool, i'll think about getting it, if my computer can handle it... stupid screwy CPU.

M
September 14, 2004, 5:42 pm
Umm why you post links?

peemonkey
September 14, 2004, 7:30 pm
he's insane.
looks like soldner :P probably WAY not as many delicious bugs though :(

M
September 14, 2004, 7:50 pm
Soldner is a faulty of the year. JO is way better then Soldner. Soldner is like you 5 KM on feet just to shoot one guy and return back 5 KM so you can replay the same mission on another place. Not to mention it has no story line. I only like in Soldner that you can configure your character.

bucky_brad
September 14, 2004, 9:30 pm
I heard it was ok but not really worth spending money on.

peemonkey
September 14, 2004, 10:33 pm
soldner's actually pretty fun if your good at it. i only got the demo, cuz im not wasting money on it. if you hav a L85A2, some grenades and a panzerfaust, you can easily take out a tank and 12 people if your camping a base

peemonkey
September 15, 2004, 4:18 am
i dled the demo, and it's pretty cool. a bit too easy to kill/die :/

n00bface
September 15, 2004, 4:47 am
This game is very [:-censored]ed up. First off, no one ever dies by machine gun fire. This game is dominated by helicopters and snipers. Secondly, I can play this game on my 8MB video card + 1GHz p3 processor, but NOT my 256MB ATI radeon pro, 3.2GHZ p4 processor..I get 0.2fps with that machine :| Very weird. It's not even in the bug database. Oh well.

peemonkey
September 15, 2004, 5:36 am
yea, it is a bit sniper dominated. but think about it, if everyone had the choice, they'd snipe, cuz it's easy. i use an ak-47 with a gl on it, and that seems to take snipers out good. just take thick routes so youve got vegetaion coverage. game needs more weapons though :/

Captain RibMan
September 15, 2004, 7:47 am
OMFG OMFG OMFG ITS SO PHUKANGING AWEXOME

i play it all the time its so forking kewl its way better than bfv and its way more realistic and stuff

im so glad you made this i love you M

i played it against n00bface and he lagged badly and whined about it running badly im not surprised and why didnt you play on your better computer n00bface?

peemonkey
September 15, 2004, 8:16 am
it's remarkably non-lagging. soldat gets far more lag :P

M
September 15, 2004, 12:13 pm
Np.

Well for this game it lags when you choose some of the sides like west or east. I choose International and it doesn't lags. It goes smoothly excpect that wehn you shoot someone he dies after 3 seconds.

peemonkey
September 15, 2004, 12:30 pm
i like all the typos :P ive found more than 16 XD

M
September 15, 2004, 5:39 pm
:D

Well what can i do. I write to fast and then i do too many typos. I mostly try to fix them but i still make them.

Deleted User
September 15, 2004, 5:44 pm
i also have Joint Operations :)
one word about it: COOL!!
do i need to say more?? [:P]
its cool when you r assaulting on air/water/land and all at the same time! COOL!!

Alamo
September 15, 2004, 5:47 pm
I think Söldner is also a very good game. It's fun. But not as much as Soldat is.

SERIAL KILLeR
September 15, 2004, 5:49 pm
Looks like a nice game.
To bad i cant play it on my crappy computer.

M
September 15, 2004, 6:08 pm
Hey roeltjuuh. What is your nickname so i can find you.
Mine is Pilz-E.

peemonkey
September 15, 2004, 11:12 pm
M-i meant typos in the game. XD
alamo: i know, it's really well thought out, but still very very buggy. if joint operations had the amount of weapons and the ability to destroy stuff, then i'd definiately buy it.