( search forums )
Arsenal Weapons and Sounds Mod.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
R0L4ND
September 14, 2004, 5:03 pm
Here we go: My second mod, with a realistically weapon-themed... theme.

[file]Screenie.jpg,11372,,0[/file]

Here you have it: My very own Arsenal-mod. Made for users with high requirements in models and sounds, [:D] this modification will surely bring a smile upon anyone's face. With focus on making the game come closer to a "real life experience", as much as Soldat can allow it to be, this modification brings you many improved features, such as a genuinely bolt-manoevred M25 replacing the Barrett M82, as well as new tracers and sounds for many of the guns. Take a look, and download!

http://www.nucleardreams.com/teamfiles/teddybear/Arsenal1.0.zip

Features:
- Full online support!
- New models for Desert Eagles, MP5, AK74, Steyr AUG, SPAS12, M79, Barrett M82 and M249
- New firing and reloading sounds for a chuckload of weapons
- New tracers
- New cursors
- Weaponnames.txt file to match the new models with an appropriate name...

... and more!

Soap
September 14, 2004, 5:24 pm
Online support? Isn't that a given?

Subslider
September 14, 2004, 5:40 pm
not if you change lots of stuff like image sizes and so..

btw.. i dont like it.. looks like the orginal to much

Hektik Sniper
September 14, 2004, 5:57 pm
When i saw the name of the topic, i thought "nargh football"

Deleted User
September 14, 2004, 6:10 pm
Wow you can draw over the original weapons. That's so cool.

The Geologist
September 14, 2004, 6:15 pm
Why even rename the knife if you didn't change it? Ville said it all...[B)]

peemonkey
September 14, 2004, 7:19 pm
blegh

Alamo
September 14, 2004, 7:28 pm
uninspired and boring X(

monday______riot
September 14, 2004, 9:31 pm
For the most part, the only modifications you made to the guns were color changes. The only gun that you might have actually worked on was the Socom. Bravo, ROL4ND, you've just wasted 3 minutes of my life.

R0L4ND
September 15, 2004, 4:34 pm
Stop acting like [:-censored]s. What do you call the M25? Is that too little of a difference?
And actually, I only modified the colours on two guns: Steyr AUG and the Desert Eagles.
And Ville, if it ain't broke, why try fixing it? I wanted a different look, I gave it a different look - don't you come bitching about my methods of work.
If you don't like the result, say it in a nice matter.

Deleted User
September 15, 2004, 5:31 pm
But if you drew your own weapons it would be completely your own mod. Now its yours/michals mod.

Deleted User
September 15, 2004, 5:41 pm
you cant really call this a mod
you only have changed a few weapons
change the rest and make it a real mod! :)

R0L4ND
September 15, 2004, 6:22 pm
O_o.... This shows what a bunch of tarts you are. "Arsenal weapons and SOUNDS modification". You judge this from ONE screenshot and think you've got a complete overview... Honestly, drop a line, but dont [:-censored]ing comment until you've downloaded and tried the whole mod.

And why switch the weaponname and not the knife itself? Because KaBar is a better description.

P.S: this is a mod. Mod stands for MODIFICATION, and isn't this one?

Deleted User
September 15, 2004, 6:52 pm
Yes it is a mod even though its not really a good one. Now go make something better.

El Mariachi
September 16, 2004, 12:29 am
I think it's a descent mod, good job, although more weapons would help, and I don't really like how you changed the names of the guns, but not the actual guns. I'm sure if it was more...complete... people wouldn't bitch so much

n00bface
September 16, 2004, 1:07 am
It is a good mod. For all you jackarses that didn't read:

quote:With focus on making the game come closer to a "real life experience"
which is exactly what it brings. What ever happened to constructive criticism.

papasurf31
September 16, 2004, 1:47 am
You drew over the original weapons and have a few new ones. The changes do look nice...but not really worth downloading. I do like the sounds though. If you had completely redoone all the weapons, then i'm sure this mod would have been much better recieved.

R0L4ND
September 16, 2004, 1:06 pm
Well, I am in the progress of making severe changes right now... [:D]. NOT for the ones who went on a rampant bitching spree, but simply because I thought that it would be cool...

Changes underway:
M79 > HK 69
M249 > M60
LAW > RPG7
Steyr AUG > SIG SG552

And thank you, noobface.