( search forums )
U13 Site Suggestions ?
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
FliesLikeABrick
September 15, 2004, 8:30 pm
Now that U13 has had surpassed 1 million kills, I feel it would be a good time to add some new features to the site.

Maybe something new for the top 10 lists, player stats pages, weapon stats....

Any ideas?

Deleted User
September 15, 2004, 9:36 pm
Maybe something like, highest Killer of the Month, or Highest Capper of the Week of something like that. Or maybe a Top Ten Suicide List.

Psyl3ntShad0w
September 15, 2004, 10:53 pm
I like top stats per day/week/month...then you have the current all time stats as well.

I'm almost tempted to ratio whore with an automatic just to show them how much more effective it is over their precious barrett...

peemonkey
September 15, 2004, 11:10 pm
biographies on the famous soldteers. XD

BManx2000
September 16, 2004, 2:08 am
quote:Originally posted by Swazo
Or maybe a Top Ten Suicide List.

ROFL that would be great. But it would have to be called "The Master of Disaster" :P

FliesLikeABrick
September 16, 2004, 2:53 am
doing any lists that are time dependant (week, month, day, hour etc) would require a different database structure than i currently use, and it would be SLOW with this many kills, so slow you wouldnt want to go to the site anymore. Snor had that kind of structure, but had far fewer kills in his database. I'll look into restructuring it, but no guarantees on how it might turn out speed-wise.

Dathker
September 16, 2004, 3:42 am
either +1000000000 ruger kills and what i have now + x =1337 for knife kills
to D a t h k e r
or!

lots of good Pr0n movies rofl ... emphizized GOOD ...

Elephant_Hunter
September 16, 2004, 3:56 am
Well, even if the top 10 suicide stats weren't accurate to the time of day, you could update them like once a day/week/month and we'd still get the same satisfaction.