( search forums )
i Register Now what?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Registration help and Shareware questions
Aries
September 16, 2004, 12:29 am
i Register Soldat whit creditcard (Visa) and the i got 2 mails from "share-it! Autorespon" and i dont know what to do now? how do i Complet my Registeration? i hope someone can help me =BAD ENGLISH :P =

DNA.styx
September 16, 2004, 1:51 pm
Wait for michal to email you your soldat key, should be with you within a couple of days.

Ho Chi Minh
September 16, 2004, 1:57 pm
i got mine within the hour :o although he sent me 3.... for some reason

paramud
September 16, 2004, 11:39 pm
quote:Originally posted by Ho Chi Minh
i got mine within the hour :o although he sent me 3.... for some reason

can i have one? i lost "mine" after reformatting the comp :P anyways, just wait a little while and it shall come...

Ho Chi Minh
September 17, 2004, 4:44 pm
nope, i decided to use all 3 :PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

DNA.styx
September 17, 2004, 6:46 pm
quote:can i have one? i lost "mine" after reformatting the comp :P anyways, just wait a little while and it shall come...
Email Michal and he will resend it, just make sure you give him as much detail as possible about you...email address, name, payment method

n/a
September 17, 2004, 6:52 pm

Hmm, maybe 'Ho Chi Minh' received the 3 regkeys of this man http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=17186 . :)

Ho Chi Minh
September 17, 2004, 7:13 pm
hehe, if his name is "jose julian betancur" or smthing like that, yes

MJPZX2
September 17, 2004, 9:47 pm
Aries if you havent recieved it and are using hotmail (or anything come to that) check your junk mail. Although if its been deleted from there i suggest doing what styx says and email michal requesting him to resend it.

Famine
September 17, 2004, 11:42 pm
quote: i lost "mine"

what the hell does "Mine" mean...why did you use quotations? It wasn't REALLY yours!?

MonkeyHead79
September 18, 2004, 12:01 am
quote:Originally posted by Ho Chi Minh
hehe, if his name is "jose julian betancur" or smthing like that, yes

Nope. It's David. [:P] Oh well, I guess it's less irritating knowing that you didn't wind up with the 3 regkeys I bought... not to say that someone ELSE might not have wound up with them. [:-boggled]