( search forums )
Is there anyway to register without paying?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Registration help and Shareware questions
Tankishlad
September 16, 2004, 7:14 am
Hey everybody i was just wandering if there was anyway to register without paying any money and maby someone can email me the file or something plz im in need of serious help i cant play on the net without registring but i dont want to pay[:(]

blackdevil0742
September 16, 2004, 7:19 am
No you must pay to get the registered version.
But you can play on the net without registering the game.

Tankishlad
September 16, 2004, 7:26 am
can you send me the registered version or is there anyway to download the registered version without paying

Elephant_Hunter
September 16, 2004, 7:27 am
Yes, give me your SS# & I'll register in your name.

Tankishlad
September 16, 2004, 7:29 am
wat do you mean my email wats an SS#

Tankishlad
September 16, 2004, 7:33 am
wats an SS#

Tankishlad
September 16, 2004, 7:36 am
plz i really need this wat do u need to register ill tell ya

Elephant_Hunter
September 16, 2004, 7:38 am
omg, nvm. What age are you?

Tankishlad
September 16, 2004, 7:39 am
22 and well i dont really need it but i would like it so wats and SS#

Tankishlad
September 16, 2004, 7:42 am
sorry i might sound like im grovling but i would really like that if u registered for me im saving up for a car

Elephant_Hunter
September 16, 2004, 7:50 am
Sorry, but I can not help you. [:-cyclops]

Tankishlad
September 16, 2004, 7:52 am
sorry about all of this i might seem a bit young or lying but im not plz trust me i am 22 i have a part time job working in a supermarket i have a car its a [:-censored]bomb thats im buying a new one

Tankishlad
September 16, 2004, 7:55 am
is there anywere u can download a registered version?

LazehBoi
September 16, 2004, 8:10 am
No. Downloading a registry key is illegal.

Tankishlad
September 16, 2004, 8:11 am
thanx alot

frogboy
September 16, 2004, 8:15 am
Yes, there is. Just go to here:

[:-censored]

EDIT: Oh, sorry, the forums won't allow me to give you the link. You'll have to PM me.

Captain RibMan
September 16, 2004, 8:15 am
Tsk Tsk naughty n00b will get teh bArn finger form teh stycks

Forgboi told me to do this
Silly Frogboy ^__^

n00bface
September 16, 2004, 8:16 am
You don't need to register to play. If you are thinking this because you get an error when you try to request the servers, then you must download the soldat fix from soldat.pl. After downloading and installing the fix, you should be able to play fine. Registering simply gives you a star, the ability to add mp3s to an in-game mp3 list, option to add more profiles, and the option to change your jetpack smoke color. You don't really need any of those, it's pretty much just Michal's way of saying "Thank you" for "registering" the game. The reason "registering" is in quotes is because it's really more of a donation for all of the hard work that Michal put into programming the game.

Tankishlad
September 16, 2004, 8:18 am
email you? my email is gwenger00@hotmail.com if you want to email me the link

Captain RibMan
September 16, 2004, 8:19 am
Do you just get dumber and dumber by the minute

LazehBoi
September 16, 2004, 8:19 am
Damn, I need to register. My computer's being so evil and can't run winamp and soldat at the same time, that and I want purple jet flames, but hey.

edit: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASASDASDFASDFASDF, dude, you don't need to register and you really should read the rules and get some common sense before going on the official forum and asking for something ilegally...

Tankishlad
September 16, 2004, 8:21 am
ok thanx i had no idea it only did that it must be an easy way of michal getting money by rippin people off

LazehBoi
September 16, 2004, 8:23 am
No, actually Michal doesn't get much income for these DONATIONS, you don't have to donate, and people donate when they like Soldat, You don't have to register, therefore he isn't 'rippin' you off, you're just cheap.

Captain RibMan
September 16, 2004, 8:24 am
what do you mean ripping people off???
its worth the money and you support the creator

n00bface
September 16, 2004, 8:27 am
Normally people have a little more common sense and don't usually end up concluding that Michal is trying to rip people off. Okay, so Michal works very hard on a game up to version 1.2. Oh, he thinks something is wrong with it and fixes it. But before he fixes it, a bunch of people suggested that he change the lobby server ip so that people no longer had to constantly edit lobby_servers.txt file. Since Michal is a real nice guy and listens to the humble community of Soldat, he decides to grant their wishes. In the fix file, he adds a lobby_servers.txt file with the ip "lobby.soldat.pl". A few months later, some Tankishlad fella joins forums. Moments later, he makes a post about getting an illegal registration file, despite the large text box above saying "USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION". You see, had you used this magical function, you might have realized that you were getting that error because you had not downloaded the patch. But oooh, nooo, instead of using the search and making both parties happy, you decide to be an asshat and suggest that Michal was trying to rip people off by (in my words) "Making the game better". Oh dear.

FliesLikeABrick
September 16, 2004, 1:34 pm
[late] note: he doesnt have a SS number for the US if he lives in Australia

Elephant_Hunter
September 16, 2004, 2:20 pm
Ya, I realized that too.

FliesLikeABrick
September 16, 2004, 3:33 pm
k

DNA.styx
September 16, 2004, 7:33 pm
So folks...why shouldn't I ban this guy for requesting serials and registered copies of the game without paying...

Subslider
September 16, 2004, 8:07 pm
i dont know wether he's just plain stupid or playing it an smarter way..

either way he's requesting an crack of some sort..

Elephant_Hunter
September 16, 2004, 8:26 pm
There's no reason not to ban him, unless you're waiting for him to ask it again. I believe he knew what he was doing because he'd respond with like 3 posts right after I posted (almost as if it was essential to get the registeration immediately.)

Post your defence, Tankishlad, or we'll have to assume the worst.

kevith
September 16, 2004, 9:09 pm
Yeah I was kind of surprised nobody had posted "BAN BAN BAN" yet... maybe we all just feel sorry for him ;)

Alamo
September 16, 2004, 9:13 pm
Ban Ban Ban! Stupid noob. Soldat is worth paying. 9 bucks... It's only 9 bucks and I've played it longer than any other game i payed the full price for... my god.

karmazonpl
September 16, 2004, 10:28 pm
Haha I was suprised too, that no one banned him before

Rhombus
October 10, 2004, 8:08 pm
I know a lot of ppl who didn't pay for the game, but ARE registered. I don't want to pay 9 bux either, but you hear me complain? NO! I just search for the reg key myself you dip[:-censored]! Oh wait I just told ppl I didn't pay for the game[:O]

Urhos
October 10, 2004, 8:45 pm
cocks :o

_Mancer_
October 10, 2004, 8:48 pm
quote:Originally posted by Tankishlad
sorry i might sound like im grovling but i would really like that if u registered for me im saving up for a car

Its 9 fncking dollers you cheap ass d!ckwagon. For f*cks sake what the hell is wrong with you. 9 dollers isnt going to affect sh!t to your new "car"

By the way, you type like a fncking little girl.