( search forums )
Autokick and stop flaring with weapon.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
svLuke
September 16, 2004, 3:12 pm
There should be a autokick on players who are inactive in servers.
If they are inactive more then 3-4 min they get kicked.

And what I really hate is when you stand still for a while you start flaring around with the gun wich make you miss your target if you suddenly fire away; happens especially with then barret.

This should be removed or the time before he starts to flare the weapon around thinggy should be extended 300-400 %

When recording demos throw alot of stuff around the room when this flare motion [:-censored]s your demo up.

DT
September 16, 2004, 3:16 pm
yea i think afk players should be kicked to

Subslider
September 16, 2004, 4:14 pm
been suggested.. all for it..

LazehBoi
September 16, 2004, 4:42 pm
There is a vote kick, you know, and those things are called anims, simple solution: don't stand stationary with the barrett. ;D

edit: little off-topic here, Subslider, your metal slug mod is down and those explosions are really cool...

kevith
September 16, 2004, 5:12 pm
Yes AFK auto-kick has been suggested several times before (even once by me) and I still think it is a GREAT idea. I also agree that the animations can be slightly annoying... but it isn't a real big problem.

Alamo
September 16, 2004, 5:31 pm
That's the barrett nerfing! Don't dare to disable it!

lieroguy
September 16, 2004, 6:14 pm
Umm... nerfing? What does "nerfing" mean?

Alamo
September 16, 2004, 6:39 pm
nerfing the barrett means making it fair *cough* making it a little worse so the other guns can keep up with it.

b00stA
September 16, 2004, 6:40 pm
quote:Originally posted by svLuke
There should be a autokick on players who are inactive in servers.
If they are inactive more then 3-4 min they get kicked.

And what I really hate is when you stand still for a while you start flaring around with the gun wich make you miss your target if you suddenly fire away; happens especially with then barret.

This should be removed or the time before he starts to flare the weapon around thinggy should be extended 300-400 %

When recording demos throw alot of stuff around the room when this flare motion [:-censored]s your demo up.

Kind of ironic.

First you want an autokick for players that are afk and then you want to nerf the idle animation so you can be "inactive" for a bit longer.
Again, it's your fault if you're picking your nose :p

Denacke
September 16, 2004, 7:04 pm
Yes AFK kick is what we need for sure
Admins can't be on the server 24/7
Vote kick doesn't work yet, and still it will need improvement to make ppl use it.

DT
September 16, 2004, 9:03 pm

[file]yes.gif,12724,,[/file]

Dathker
September 17, 2004, 12:55 am
quote:Originally posted by Alamo
That's the barrett nerfing! Don't dare to disable it!

yeah don't diable it for barret disable it for every other wep.. cuz its difficult to kill quickly for us rugartards that kill like 1-2 intead of 1-4 :/

svLuke
September 19, 2004, 3:49 pm
I believe im the only one that get really frustrated about the flaring around with the gun because I
play somewhat different when i record demos for a movie like the 2:nd scene in project X.

And i dont what to remove it becasue ppl can stay "inactice" longer, just so that you won't the last shot of a combo
when trying to record some demos.