( search forums )
Single Player Game
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Neutral
September 18, 2004, 5:01 pm
OK, first of all hello, Ima new at the forum, second of all, my suggestion is like this: I think it could be cool to make a single player story mode style Counter-Strike: Condition Zero deleted scenes. Basically, the player is given a role of a soldier, or a special ops unit, given certain weapons, on a certain map, with certain objectives to complete and enmies with an AI matching behaviour. At short, lotsa certains. Tell me what u think.

Deleted User
September 18, 2004, 5:11 pm
http://soldatforum.dnagames.net/search.asp
This is what i think.

DeMonIc
September 18, 2004, 5:20 pm
/me waltzes in before the lock.

The stickies hold great wisdom, and the key to true power.
Don't click it.

Reverse psychology pwnz.

Leo Da Lunerfox
September 18, 2004, 5:53 pm
Its called the Timeline Project.

Click on my sig for the single player levels

AerialAssault
September 18, 2004, 6:10 pm
if u want to play counter strike, go play counter strike. when your ready to play soldat, then u can come back to the forums.

papasurf31
September 18, 2004, 7:55 pm
Not that it's a bad idea, but no one really believes that it'll ever happen, like vehicles. Soldat just isn't meant to be played that way.

brickman
September 18, 2004, 8:07 pm
Actually this is something you can do. Make an inf map, as long as you want, add waypoints and chokepoints as good as you possibly can, make one path to the flag and back. Make some custom bots, possibly just a "terrorist" bot with a smg and poor aim, and make a .txt file saying how many enemies you suggest putting, what weapons to disable, and any other suggested settings. Then put it up on the maps forum.

Jap_man
September 19, 2004, 10:39 am
this idea's been suggested lots of times, it'll be cool if it was implemented in the game,
but damnit use the search next time.

LazehBoi
September 19, 2004, 11:33 am
Always with the Counter-Strike...

http://soldatforum.dnagames.net/post.asp?method=Topic&FORUM_ID=39

Yeah, i'm going to look into this "Timeline project" thing.

Unlucky 13
September 20, 2004, 1:39 am
Eh, use the Timeline project, it is teh pwn so far!

DT
September 20, 2004, 1:40 am
heres your single player teammatch+survival+ enemys on one team and you on the other team... there you go