( search forums )
DNA stix
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Deleted User
September 18, 2004, 8:10 pm
Well i justr saw some post on "ban" section, i think that stix answer them like a [:-censored], u are admin OK but soldat players are not sh*t, don't be lame, BAN is one thing no respect is another...JUST RESPECT PEOPLE

SRY FOR BAD ENGLISH
Maybe need to ban me ?? if i am banned,
The only thing which i'll know is that we do not have any
freedom on this forum...

Teh Panda
September 18, 2004, 8:12 pm
wtf? There's allways reason for ban..

Alamo
September 18, 2004, 8:23 pm
What's your problem? And what's your main nick? I can't believe you are a forum newb and whining about bans.

kevith
September 18, 2004, 8:49 pm
If they're banned, how much respect do they deserve? Which specific post in the Sin Bin are you referring to?

edit: I just went and read through the first 2 pages of the Sin Bin and I didn't see any posts by Styx that fit the description that you gave. Maybe you're just overly sensitive...

Cookie.
September 18, 2004, 8:54 pm
Maybe this guy wants to p0st the pr0n like caldur O_O

grand_diablo
September 18, 2004, 9:17 pm
there are no hateful comments from Styx in the Sin Bin. Maybe some sarcasm, which is absolutely ok, cause he never bans without having a serious reason.

BManx2000
September 18, 2004, 9:24 pm
quote:Originally posted by The Darkangel
u are admin OK but soldat players are not sh*t

Actually, a few of them are.

Weed
September 18, 2004, 10:20 pm
so he is a power abuser... so?
many have tryed to get Michal to accept moving the official forums to someone's else hosting, didnt work... sure they got some economical arrangment going on ^^

peemonkey
September 19, 2004, 2:39 am
NDA.Styx is a savage, so leave him alone. move this to the bashpit where it'll end up belonging. gnubeletlet.

n/a
September 19, 2004, 3:20 am
Styx is the finest irishman on these forums.

Respect is thé key-word.

The Geologist
September 19, 2004, 3:39 am
We have plenty of freedom on these forums. But those valuble freedoms can get restricted when you get foolish and post material that's meant for the Bash Pit in the General Discussions section. Go cry yourself to sleep and save your b*tching for another day. You whine about respect, but after hearing what you say and the way you say it I think respect is the last thing you deserve.

Hektik Sniper
September 19, 2004, 8:57 am
quote:Originally posted by BManx2000
quote:Originally posted by The Darkangel
u are admin OK but soldat players are not sh*t

Actually, a few of them are.

s/few/lot/

palloco
September 19, 2004, 9:07 am
Styx is the best admin ever!

BTW he never kicked anyone for using minigun, barret or whatever.