( search forums )
Soldat Style Interface
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Michal
September 19, 2004, 11:29 pm
This is my first interface. It's in the Soldat menu style. I Hope I didn't screw up or forget anything. Credit goes to Michal Marcinkowski for making a nice menu whose style and colors I stole. Enjoy [:D] .

Screen:
[IMAGE]

Download:
[URL]

Haro1121
September 19, 2004, 11:52 pm
woah that looks really good GJ Michal im still waiting for a total weapon conversion from u also though

papasurf31
September 19, 2004, 11:58 pm
Compact, simple, and well designed. Not to mention it looks official. Good work Michal, as always.

Unlucky 13
September 20, 2004, 1:29 am
*whistles* I <3 this! To bad i am not registered as yet (It is a registered interface, is it not?)

Michal
September 20, 2004, 1:40 am
Yes it is a registered interface, so you should go register [:D]. When I did it I had to beg my dad for use of his his credit card, but the registration process was a lot easier and faster then I expected.

MisterX
September 20, 2004, 3:21 am
I don't really like it. What you did is ok, but I don't like the style. I mean, for the menu the colors and look are ok, but for an interface.. nah. Just as I said, you didn't do anything wrong, since you didn't create the style, but I wouldn't use it for an interface. But that's only my opinion :)

CHE_guevara
September 20, 2004, 12:11 pm
WOW!!!That's great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teh Panda
September 20, 2004, 1:27 pm
Wow.. i used Simple interface loooong time before this, but time of SI is now over!

(i used 3 interfaces: cabbage/simple/this)

damnnation
September 20, 2004, 4:47 pm
DAMNED WHY AM I NOT REGISTERED!!! i hate my mom and dad thy won't register for me [:(][:(]

Zero72
September 21, 2004, 6:41 am
Very slick. I like it a lot.

Not sure if I'll use it since I have my own custom interface, but I'll download it anyway. [:)]

Jap_man
September 22, 2004, 2:34 am
damnit, its times like this, i wish i was registered.
Great interface ;D

blackdevil0742
September 22, 2004, 6:03 am
I wish that I was registered 2
very nice interface

Liber_Lupus
September 22, 2004, 1:07 pm
Instead of wishing you could just go an register, and nice interface michal, ill use it for now.

Hitman
October 22, 2004, 1:02 pm
Just bumping this thread to say what a great interface this is. I only suggest making it a little bit smaller, and then it would be perfect..

I'm gonna see if I can get this put into the official Soldat release.

Michal
October 22, 2004, 9:55 pm
It would be awesome if this was in the next version :D

I made a quick Photoshop of a smaller one, the bars are not as long. Tell me if that's a good size. If it's not how you wanted it tell me how to change it.
[IMAGE]

kevith
October 22, 2004, 10:36 pm
I think it would be better is the labels were moved down to be next to the bars rather than above or below them. Maybe use a graphic instead to make it "shorter." E.g. a medikit for health, the vest bonus for vest, you don't really need to say "grenades" if you can see them, etc. Just an idea (if it even makes sense).

sativa
October 23, 2004, 1:39 am
damn you michal why wont you respond on my mails:p, are ya gonna make me an awm with camo or not :P btw nice soldat interface simplistic but good