( search forums )
i fukin hate llama server admin
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
TigerDragon
September 20, 2004, 3:05 am
the admin says who would put thier name as linkin park and i get kik, so i change my name go bak and ask y he tells me to sut up and kiks me agin.

karmazonpl
September 20, 2004, 3:07 am
nice spelling
wth are you trying to say

TigerDragon
September 20, 2004, 3:12 am
im not sure what im sayin, it made me feel better sayin that though

Unlucky 13
September 20, 2004, 3:13 am
Hmm... considering the admin is a well-known and loved forum moderator, I think you have a great chance of not being bashed! But why he did that? I don't really think he would do that...

kevith
September 20, 2004, 3:17 am
Once you changed your name, you shouldn't have asked about it when you came back. Some admins can be rather eccentric, but you still have to keep them happy if you want to play in their servers. I've never had any problems with the admins of n00bface's servers.

TigerDragon
September 20, 2004, 3:21 am
hmm ok

Kazuki
September 20, 2004, 3:32 am
Tiger... It's probably because they were foolish and kicked you because they hate Linkin Park. Simple. Just another case of "I only care about me."

Dathker
September 20, 2004, 3:37 am
hah i wonder who was the dumb ass that n00bface made admin instead of me, his bitch :(

but i hate linkin park cuz they blow... but i don't think i would do that .. probably to lazy unless you pissed me off :/

The Noid
September 20, 2004, 3:42 am
No jason, I think you were hacking and the "ban" was for the best.
btw- he goes by the names of jason/linkin park/tigerdragon/im on crack

n00bface
September 20, 2004, 3:49 am
Okay, first of all it wasn't me who did that. Second of all, I have no problem seeing you banned as you are a hacker and I intended to ban you the next time I saw you in my server anyways. 'nuff said.

Unlucky 13
September 20, 2004, 4:13 am
Oh, then maybe it did happen, please accept my apologies, Tiger

DeMonIc
September 20, 2004, 9:14 am
I can smell Ville stalking under the lines :D

LazehBoi
September 20, 2004, 12:22 pm
You don't like LaughingLlamas? Too bad, it's a nice server, just don't piss n00bface off, that simple.

darkangel
September 20, 2004, 12:34 pm
uh, theres nothin wrong with llmas server, oh wait yeah there is soemthing wrong with it, THERES NO ONE ON IN THE SERVER RIGHT NOW!!!, ONLY OWNAGE INF IS ON!!! BUT I DONT LIKE THAT SERVER!!! [:-weepn] help[:(]

{darkangel}

darkangel
September 20, 2004, 12:36 pm
oh and theres nothin wrong with linkin park!!!![;)]

LazehBoi
September 20, 2004, 12:42 pm
Please don't double post, click on [IMAGE] when you want to change something, and dear god, you like Linkin Park... ugh...
Also, people are in LaughingLlamas quite a bit, so just wait untill people are in there. \o\

darkangel
September 20, 2004, 12:45 pm
uh sorry lazy just a bit new to the forums hehe [:I] my bad
and linkin parks not that bad, i mean i admit that there are better band out there, but they arent that bad

DT
September 20, 2004, 3:18 pm
linkins not that bad...
botabe bo?

Deleted User
September 20, 2004, 3:24 pm
It wasn't me either. But i don't think n00bface even knows that i have admins on his server. ;/

b00stA
September 20, 2004, 5:09 pm
Judging by the first post, this is stuff for the bash pit.

(moved)

The Geologist
September 20, 2004, 5:34 pm
Meh...Tiger got what he deserved. He uses cheats/hacks/whatever quite often, and it's getting annoying on what is usually a good server.

LazehBoi
September 20, 2004, 5:39 pm
quote:Originally posted by TigerDragon
the admin says who would put thier name as linkin park and i get kik, so i change my name go bak and ask y he tells me to sut up and kiks me agin.

Only just now have I realised how funny that is.

_Mancer_
September 20, 2004, 8:02 pm
Linkin Park... Buncha whiney [:-censored]s.

Jap_man
September 21, 2004, 1:20 am
HAHAHAHahahah mancer saying that linkin park are a bunch of whiney [:-censored]s, with a noFX avatar and signature.
BWAHAHAHAhaahhahaa

The irony.
I dont like linkin park, but noFX ARE a bunch of unoriginal whiney [:-censored]s; linkin park are wanna be metal heads who've failed miserably.
BWAHAHAHAHa, *still laughing.

LazehBoi
September 21, 2004, 10:33 am
LOOK AT ME I LIKE LINKIN PARK SO I CHANGE MY NAME TO LINKIN PARK IN SODLAT TO BE KOOOL!11111 LOLOLOLOLOL!111111111111oneoneo1neon1enoob

n00bface
September 21, 2004, 10:58 am
Just because this topic was bumped up again, I'd like to add:

Please quit pestering me about you being banned. I pay for the bandwidth that my server uses, so I can do whatever the hell I want. And I want to have a public server with higher expectations than most. I agree that kicking you because your name was Linkin Park was pretty stupid, but if any of the admins there knew you were tigerdragon, then I am almost sure that is why you were banned. I'd also love it if everyone who was banned from my server would quit bugging me about being banned on my server. As I said -- I have higher expectations. If you want to camp with the barret for 6 rounds in a row then I will ban you. If you have a [:-censored]ty attitude towards the game / the other players, then I will ban you. I'd rather have a bad reputation as a server admin than ruin other people's fun. And when I say other people, I mean other people that I care about. The people that play the game I like it, which are the same people that convinced me to set up an Infiltration server in the first place. If you have a problem with that then..well..."[:-censored] off".

As Styx says, "My house, My rules". Yeah.

darkangel
September 21, 2004, 1:32 pm
nice noobface you tell em man [;)]
to be honest thats actually changed the way i think bout the game lol hehehehe[:I]

DT
September 21, 2004, 4:01 pm
pillows provide comfort