( search forums )
Mario is a game for drug addicts
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
karmazonpl
September 20, 2004, 11:56 pm
Come on, anyone else noticed it ?

You go around, collect mushrooms, which makes you think you're bigger.
Than you can collect leaves *cough*marijuana*cough*, that makes you fly.
Or a star that makes you glow *cough*extasy*cough*.
There are walking bombs, and flying turtles and this things in a football helmets that throw hammers.
They have overgrown plants trying to suck you into the pipe.
Oh and they have this big ass pipes.
And at the end of each level, they put a drug dealer, trying to hurt you for not paying.
And they showed that mario has problems in relationship with his girl, because of that drug dealer.

I'm sure, you guys can find more things that will prove my theory :D.

kevith
September 21, 2004, 12:21 am
I thought it was a feather (not a leaf).

BManx2000
September 21, 2004, 12:29 am
In one of the games (mario 3 I think), you can literally get stoned (you turn into a stone statue :P)

peemonkey
September 21, 2004, 12:51 am
what would a leaf have to do with pot? who the [:-censored] smokes leaves? that's like smoking stems :/

Jap_man
September 21, 2004, 1:15 am
smoke da stems mon ;D

Kazuki
September 21, 2004, 1:16 am
Well, he only thinks its a leaf. And where do you think he got the idea that it's a game for drug addicts anyway? *points and laughs like a 5-year old*

Jap_man
September 21, 2004, 1:22 am
well when was the last time you've seen a 50 year old playing a game designed for 5 year olds?
Cause that 50 year old is the creator of mario, obviously someone like that HAS to be on crack or something.

Kazuki
September 21, 2004, 1:25 am
I can only imagine someone's little brother seeing this on the screen, and giving someone else a tutorial in school, while the teacher is listening...

"Well, the only way to really survive when the turtle is flying at you is to collect the falling ecstacy. That way, you have a few seconds to grab the pipe and beat the drug dealer. After that, your whore of a wife will love you again."

Jap_man
September 21, 2004, 1:29 am
the whore of a wife that ran away and had a secret affair with some fat ass with a huge spikey shell on his back. =\

Kazuki
September 21, 2004, 1:30 am
I thought that was the drug dealer? <_<

Jap_man
September 21, 2004, 1:31 am
the drug dealer, who happened to have an affair with your whore of a wife, AND happens to have a spikey shell on its fat ass. ;D

peemonkey
September 21, 2004, 1:42 am
pacman is for fiends. you run around in a dark room munching on pills, eating and getting eaten by ghosts. multi-colored ghosts. and if you survive long enough, you get junk food. :D

karmazonpl
September 21, 2004, 2:23 am
Oh and the music...When you listen to it, it seems like a normal, sweet music for kids, but when you play it backwards, it's a hardcore trance.

Novichok
September 21, 2004, 2:36 am
Dont forget about stealing coins from safety deposit boxes for the "HIGH SCORE". And secret tressure levels are surely banks. They even show you how to get in, through pipes, banks never suspect going in from their pipes.

The game suggest that when you hide from the koopa troops "military/cops" that you go undergound. Think about it, Mario and Luigi are plummers, more like smugglers. They are trying to get the Princess "prostitute" by reaching the high score and sharing it with her. Shes dressed like a princess because she is a raver, and King Koopa is her abusive pimp.

The Geologist
September 21, 2004, 3:02 am
Wow...you people really amaze me. I mean...peemonkey is stoned, but sheesh..this is some of the most retarded stuff I've ever heard.

"They are trying to get the Princess "prostitute" by reaching the high score and sharing it with her. Shes dressed like a princess because she is a raver, and King Koopa is her abusive pimp"

...where do you people come up with time for this stuff? [:-sleep] While we're on topic: Puff the Magic Dragon and H.R. Puffenstuff. Put those in your pipes and smoke 'em if you wanna talk about things made by people on drugs.

karmazonpl
September 21, 2004, 3:14 am
quote:Originally posted by The Geologist

...where do you people come up with time for this stuff?

During raves, when we are on [IMAGE]

The Geologist
September 21, 2004, 4:02 am
That stuff will rot yer brain [;)] But it's a cool ride down the spiral, no?

Kazuki
September 21, 2004, 4:06 am
I point to Karmazon's signature. Huhuhuhuhuu.

Either way, I have no idea how you stumbled upon this ... thought, bud, but you better get your mentality checked out. You might be risking your sanity.

karmazonpl
September 21, 2004, 4:07 am
YEAH !

[IMAGE]

peemonkey
September 21, 2004, 4:07 am
is allabout the dank

The Geologist
September 21, 2004, 4:42 am
Amen to that! Sticky-icky-icky.

karmazonpl
September 21, 2004, 5:13 am
And the thing from the cloud is throwing roofies, which turn into monsters if you don't get them

Unlucky 13
September 21, 2004, 6:01 am
Don't forget the fire flower. Turns you into a pyro-maniac!