( search forums )
I'm afrtaid i'm veyry, very drunk..
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Chakra
September 22, 2004, 2:51 am
..soldat, still sucks!

God yes it's true ...server ms are still flooded with barrets and m79s and desperaat nkminigunners surfingg across the mapp. Speeed hackers still fondle the publics. Barret no obs still quabble and say "hit" alll the time. Pussies still camp in medikits. And theresss still [:-censored] all variety in servdsers. Wtf is thatt oabut? You guys learn absotlutely [:-censored] all!

iLLskiLLs
September 22, 2004, 3:00 am
Good you got a buzz from hell, Now heres the keys to my corvtte
.... o what did you say about soldat???

n00bface
September 22, 2004, 3:04 am
HAHAHaahahhaah. ahah.

Kazuki
September 22, 2004, 3:05 am
lol, What a faked complaint. ;) *waits for Doggfatha to come by and say "Don't like it? Don't play."*

peemonkey
September 22, 2004, 4:49 am
it's pathetic when people fake drunkenness to seem cool...XP

karmazonpl
September 22, 2004, 4:52 am
Ooouhm maeean wathh th fukkk r y ou sying
soldt r ule s

iLLskiLLs
September 22, 2004, 5:08 am
Well he Probably was Drunk Because Every Thursday and friday Night I get drunk...... why the [:-censored] couldent he get drunk tonight???

peemonkey
September 22, 2004, 5:09 am
^like that. XD

LazehBoi
September 22, 2004, 5:36 am
Yeah... It sucks, but M79s aren't THAT bad, at least they don't have a huge range and a blast radius... *sigh*. I'm still wondering what will happen in the next version, if the barrett is totally 'nerfed' they'll just use the M79, or find another way to get passed the barrett 'restrictions'. basically I liked my idea about the point blank being weak and such, that with really bad accuracy in air whether you're moving or not is what everyone envisions of the barrett being used properly...

peemonkey
September 22, 2004, 5:55 am
another barrett thread, thands lazeh. [:-censored] [:-censored] [:-censored] [:-censored] [:-censored] [:-censored] [:-censored] [:-censored] [:-censored] [:-censored] [:-censored]

[:-censored] [:-censored] [:-censored]

[:-censored] [:-censored] [:-censored]

[:-censored].

LazehBoi
September 22, 2004, 7:49 am
Welcome.

n00bface
September 22, 2004, 8:11 am
quote:Originally posted by peemonkey
it's pathetic when people fake drunkenness to seem cool...XP

it's also funny when they fake being stoned to seem cool.
i'm talking about you.

peemonkey
September 22, 2004, 8:17 am
[:-censored] you [:-censored]

SuperKill
September 22, 2004, 8:42 am
quote:Originally posted by iLLskiLLs
Well he Probably was Drunk Because Every Thursday and friday Night I get drunk...... why the [:-censored] couldent he get drunk tonight???

you went downhill man...

wtf happend to weed ? ;p

LazehBoi
September 22, 2004, 8:49 am
peemonkey is doing all this for the negative ratings, you'know. Although, if you keep doing it, i'll be forced to vote you positive, so stop!

Jap_man
September 22, 2004, 11:03 am
oooo i smell black mail

LazehBoi
September 22, 2004, 11:48 am
Ooo jap_man smells.

Chakra
September 22, 2004, 12:40 pm
...well that was fun..

Kazuki
September 22, 2004, 12:52 pm
What, you mean the thread, or what you did last when you were "drunk" and had an excuse? ;D

Chakra
September 22, 2004, 1:12 pm
the thread luv.

But why are you thinking i'd go so far as to pretend to be drunk to take a point to people i've made a dozen times already? jesus christ man... grow up.

Sidestepping convo briefly, anyone ever noticed that when you're intoxicated, you can still play pretty well?

Kazuki
September 22, 2004, 1:45 pm
Er... dude, just look at your typing. Were you really that screwed up? =| And I'd think it because although people may agree with your points, no one does anything about it, so you may want to slap it into people's heads again, and at the same time, you were worried about going too far by repeating things too many times? Sounds reasonable to me. Doesn't sound like something you'd do, but it sounds reasonable.

DT
September 22, 2004, 3:23 pm
can't wait till i'm drunk...

[file]guin.gif,12724,,[/file]

karmazonpl
September 23, 2004, 3:57 am
Watt islly thr ed is tiss

Big Black and G4Y
September 23, 2004, 11:13 am
i fully know what your saying about playing well when your loaded.
i have never said anything about one pump chump guns. as i see it the guy has skill in it just like me and my weapon. what i want to know is, do you really want it to change? what would that do for you? as it is... yes you get punked by powerful gun... yes it does'nt feel balanced. but really, does'nt that make you fight harder? for me it harnesses my thoughts into trying to overcome a tard or noob tube. i use whatever i can in map angles to get it done. my nade control is now greater than i had ever thought i wanted it to be. if you really had your hard fought wishes, would you be the battle warrior you are today?
as for a hackers... well that burns me to no end. they have no place on our battlefields of honor. they are cowards. i can not defend them.

Toumaz
September 23, 2004, 11:34 am
This is teh funneh.

iLLskiLLs
September 23, 2004, 11:50 am
and finnally BBG's last sentence "i can not defend them" :S

LazehBoi
September 23, 2004, 12:46 pm
quote:Originally posted by Big Black and G4Y
as for a hackers... well that burns me to no end. they have no place on our battlefields of honor. they are cowards. i can not defend them.

Damn straight.

darkangel
September 23, 2004, 12:48 pm
im so bored

LazehBoi
September 23, 2004, 1:09 pm
Nice avatar. \o\

Toumaz
September 23, 2004, 2:28 pm
This is strange.

peemonkey
September 23, 2004, 6:06 pm
big black and gay wears tight brown shorts in a UPS truck...[:-censored]ing haxxors

Weed
September 24, 2004, 12:41 am
quote:Originally posted by LazehBoi

Damn straight.

THAT IS SO FUKING IRONIC!!!!!11 roflmao

Kazuki
September 24, 2004, 2:41 am
Oh, gay and straight? I though you were accusing him of hacking. Hey, that'd be ironic, too. :D

Dathker
September 24, 2004, 3:32 am
yeah i always thought that big black and gay guy was a hacker.. i guess not?

bright side is that there aren't as many soldat hacks as CS.. :/ i still can't hack cs ... its pissing me off :(

Big Black and G4Y
September 24, 2004, 8:45 am
*Kazuki* "Oh, gay and straight? I though you were accusing him of hacking. Hey, that'd be ironic, too. :D"

do not challenge my honor boy. your not funny... i don't care who you think you want to be. don't say that kind of trash unless you know what your talking about. no one calls you hacker, learn some respect. you know your a liar. if your not willing to man up then i demand a duel. i don't care if you have some skill. i, as a warrior, will defend my honor. face me, or declare yourself the liar you are.

Captain RibMan
September 24, 2004, 9:05 am
lol weed i was thinking the same thaing

Weed
September 24, 2004, 2:44 pm
quote:Originally posted by Kazuki
Oh, gay and straight? I though you were accusing him of hacking. Hey, that'd be ironic, too. :D

hmmm, kaz, that wasnt right... i never accuse people of hacking. i've seen BBG play a couple of times, and he might not be the best player out there, but he has some dignity

DT
September 24, 2004, 3:57 pm
all of a sudden this is about hacking and gay people...
[file]200452223935_wtf2.gif,12724,,[/file]

DannyLB
September 24, 2004, 4:39 pm
quote:Originally posted by Weed
quote:Originally posted by LazehBoi

Damn straight.

THAT IS SO FUKING IRONIC!!!!!11 roflmao

BAHAHAHA nice one weed ROFL

DeMonIc
September 25, 2004, 12:13 pm
This thread is so pathetic.
Why I post?
Coz battle.net kicked me out cause I spammed it, and I don't have anythin better to do.
Seriously, everything in these forums come down either to barrett or to sexual jokes.

This thread did both.

Chakra
September 25, 2004, 2:15 pm
..and i'm so proud..

Back on topic however, the biggest problem in soldat right now is bisexual hackers and the dominance of passing sarcasm...

Kazuki
September 25, 2004, 2:34 pm
Haha, calm down. In my post did I ever actually ACCUSE you of hacking, or hinted that I was accusing you? I think not. If it sounded that way, I'm sorry. I said it would be ironic if he had accused you of hacking because his quote included you talking about how bad hackers really are. It's verbal irony, that's all. And just for the record, I know enough respect, thanks. More than some people you will meet in these forums.

I've played BBG a few times. His HK ain't bad at all. ^^

Demonic - That's why it's in the Bash Pit.

We all know the problems in Soldat. Seriously, what do you suggest we do about it? With the freedom people have, the power we have over them is so limited, it's sick. If you have suggestions, then hell, anything is better than nothing.

Big Black and G4Y
September 26, 2004, 9:14 am
thank you bro! and apology fully accepted. sorry to come off so strong but the reload/mega shot hack is the one major thing that ruins public soldat. i could never be party to that.
as for suggestions.... nothing can be done. guys with small mans complex are all over the internet. they are depressed and not liked in life. hacking gives them a feeling of power. much the same as food service workers pee/spit/poop in the food and make people eat it. i forget the name of it, but it's a very common disorder. any suggestion i have is not going to be realistic. as i see it. if someone(a programmer) stepped forward and volunteered to update/clean up soldat; maybe MM would make use of this free service(wishful thinking).

and chakra.......
[IMAGE]

DeMonIc
September 26, 2004, 11:47 am
'Tis why I tend to play on passworded servers...pubs are virtual hell nowadays: hackers, [:-censored] weapon users, and other kind of vermin poisin the fun of a good deathmatch or a hard CtF.