( search forums )
Zero72 Interface
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Zero72
September 22, 2004, 9:36 pm
I give up. Delete this post.

Ok, sorry. Thanks a lot.

I tried getting the URLs, but when I went into my file thingy, I could only find some incomplete URL without an extension on the end for the image and nothing at all for the zip, and then I wound up with an entirely wrong one from my local hard drive... Jeez. Whatever.

Anyway.

I made this interface some time before I made my mod, but it matches well anyway. Made in the style of Mega Man X5. The majority of the interface is stuffed into a compact little console that goes in the middle of the left side of your screen. The bar on the left is for health, in the middle is armor and on the right is ammo. The jet bar is in the bottom right and the statistics are on the upper right.

Would you belive that the whole thing was drawn in MS Paint, except for the gradient colors?

BManx2000
September 22, 2004, 10:50 pm
Edit your topic, click the thing that says "upload", and find your files. IT'S NOT THAT HARD.

peemonkey
September 23, 2004, 2:54 am
omfg...

Zero72
September 23, 2004, 2:59 am
quote:Originally posted by BManx2000
Edit your topic, click the thing that says "upload", and find your files. IT'S NOT THAT HARD.
I did that, there, Cap'n Intellect.

LazehBoi
September 23, 2004, 3:47 am
I do believe you upload, then get the URL for the mod and paste it into your first post.

peemonkey
September 23, 2004, 3:59 am
or, if it's on site, hit attach. feggin gnube

Zero72
September 23, 2004, 4:10 am
quote:Originally posted by LazehBoi
I do believe you upload, then get the URL for the mod and paste it into your first post.
Thank you for being useful.

Attach didn't do anything.

Deleted User
September 23, 2004, 6:06 am
I did it for you. And LazehBoi told you just right thing to do.

DL:
http://soldatforum.dnagames.net/download.asp?forumID=&fileName=Zero72%2Ezip&memberFldrID=13949&cSF=

Screenshot:
http://soldatforum.dnagames.net/aspThumb.asp?fileName=interface%2Egif&forumID=&memberFldrID=13949&cSF=

Psyl3ntShad0w
September 23, 2004, 6:11 am
holy crap...impressive...although it seems a bit compact...looks good!~

blackdevil0742
September 23, 2004, 6:34 am
It's very good 2bad i'm not registered :(

Zero72
September 23, 2004, 6:45 am
Heh heh... thanks again, man.[:-dunce]quote:Originally posted by Psyl3ntShad0w
holy crap...impressive...although it seems a bit compact...looks good!~
That's half the idea.[|)] quote:It's very good 2bad i'm not registered :(That's the problem with custom interfaces. You get lots of compliments, but nobody ever actually uses them.[:-ashamed]

Well, I'm glad you're impressed, that's what I was aiming for. Thanks.[:)]

...Yes, I'm a smiley abuser. Apologies.

Rhombus
September 23, 2004, 7:11 am
Il prolly use it in yer megaman mod zero, cuz i like it! and Oh i used to have an interface from tom clancy mod, no matter what mod i was using :p

Hercule Poirot
September 23, 2004, 7:21 am
lol nades looks like those pokemon balls :Q

Deleted User
September 23, 2004, 1:52 pm
quote:Originally posted by Zero72
Would you belive that the whole thing was drawn in MS Paint, except for the gradient colors?

Nothing too hard to make something like that in ms paint.
And i recommend you not to use gradient shading so much.

Toumaz
September 23, 2004, 2:10 pm
Very nice!

Deleted User
September 23, 2004, 2:20 pm
cool :)

Rhombus
September 23, 2004, 3:00 pm
Spam!

KiLLBoT
September 23, 2004, 6:11 pm
How could anyone be anti-paint? It's by far the greatest program ever :S

Alamo
October 6, 2004, 12:54 am
quote:Originally posted by Zero72
That's the problem with custom interfaces. You get lots of compliments, but nobody ever actually uses them.[:-ashamed]

Looks very nice!

And I do use Custom Interfaces! :)

Zero72
October 6, 2004, 1:36 am
Really? Awesome. Glad you like it. [:)]

...These posts are just a little spammish, aren't they? Sorry, I'll stop. [:-taped]