( search forums )
No more nades
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
September 22, 2004, 9:37 pm
When you run out of grenades, and try to throw another, you do this retarded thing with your arms. Why not change it to a punch?
On the grenades topic, you can hold down the grenade button when reloading a weapon to throw them all at the same time. Fix.

Alamo
September 22, 2004, 9:50 pm
Retarded? That's not retarded... :) And the movement your soldier does when pressing the drop weapon button with empty hands?

You can dance with it... It's funny :) Just leave it as it is. It does not annoy anyone. At least if you don't throw nades if you don't have any -.- :)

The Geologist
September 23, 2004, 3:50 am
I agree...buck up and deal with it chum. [;)]

LazehBoi
September 23, 2004, 5:06 am
Be observant of how many nades you have, or be lame and camp behind cover with nade pickups around.

Drama
September 23, 2004, 7:30 am
join teh fastfrag nonades dm servah :P

Jaz
September 23, 2004, 4:09 pm
I like using it to scare people if I have no nades. It can be used as a tactic to make people back off for some much improtant seconds.

kevith
September 23, 2004, 4:11 pm
Well if you fire without a weapon you punch, so I don't see why throwing a nade when you don't have any has to be any different. This is just a small suggestion as far as changing Soldat and would probably have no real practical effect on gameplay. The only argument against it is that you'd lose a great dance move. The only arguments for it are that you'd lose that great dance move and that you could possibly kill someone by pressing the nade button even if you didn't have any.

edit: Jaz makes a really good point. I do that a lot too.

blackdevil0742
September 23, 2004, 6:08 pm
I don't think that it can be used as a tactical thing because i just shoot like crazy at the person, the nade move doesn't even effect my assult.

DT
September 23, 2004, 9:36 pm
i use the nade button to fix my jamed gun...
idea = [file]no.gif,12724,,[/file]