( search forums )
New Weapons
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
sbu-spyvin
September 23, 2004, 2:01 pm
Hi,

I got a few ideas for soldat:

New Sec: Sawn-Off Shotgun ( 2 pipe shotgun small 1 )
New Prim: Dual Uzi's
New Sec: 1 Uzi
New Special Nade: Molotov Cocktail
New Prim: Smaller sniper ( Lower Damage and little zoom in )
New Sec: Baseball bath ( if ou hit that person is know down for few sec )
New Sec: Shock Gun you must hit from a close range ( if you hit some1 he wil walk slower and cant jump )

This is it for now.

Spyvin NL

LazehBoi
September 23, 2004, 2:06 pm
Sawed off Shotgun: We already have a shotgun.
Dual Uzis: MP5.
1 Uzi: Socom.
Molotov Cocktail: Not bad, but I think it's been suggested before.
Smaller sniper: Ooh, wow, another thing to whore with, I doubt anyone would use it at all.
Baseball bat: Killing a person with a knife is better than knocking them down, and it sounds kinda pointless.
Shock Gun: Meh, this isn't Star Wars, it's Soldat, a modern-time army game.

Deleted User
September 23, 2004, 2:19 pm
aah!! a new dutch soldat gamer [:P]
i sugest you just make the weapons...and we will see....

blackdevil0742
September 23, 2004, 2:33 pm
I only like the molotov cocktail ide

R0L4ND
September 23, 2004, 3:21 pm
Lazehboi - you're [:-censored]ing stupid if you compare an UZI to a SOCOM.
Spyvin - you're [:-censored]ing stupid to suggest an UZI when we've already got an MP5. You're additionally stupid to present us a "smaller sniper" suggestion - use the Ruger.
Baseball Bat - why? A bit like a knife, just more useless.
Shock Gun? What the [:-censored]?
I'm not even gonna spend time discarding the other ideas, but a molotov would be a nice addition - only reason being how? Should we get grenade-choice menus too, perhaps?

DeMonIc
September 23, 2004, 3:46 pm
Rol4nd you [:-censored] [:-censored]!

Weapons editor.
Don't hold your breath, and try not to wet yourself when it comes out.

papasurf31
September 23, 2004, 4:16 pm
THIS IS SPAM!

kevith
September 23, 2004, 5:15 pm
@ROL4ND: Funny how you get all angry and insulting when most people are thinking somewhat similar things about your ideas here. The interesting thing is that they don't have to resort to insults and profanity to give their opinions of your ideas. Calling people "[:-censored]ing stupid" because you don't like their ideas is pretty [:-censored]ing stupid.

R0L4ND
September 23, 2004, 5:29 pm
You're ->[:-censored]ing stupid<-

If you're so (see above) that you actually think that I'm using profanity here because I got a "bad response" over there, (something that I actually didn't think I got there at all) you are indeed as (see top of post) as these (see top of post again) ideas.

peemonkey
September 23, 2004, 5:44 pm
ideas: weapon editor? is everyone asleep??
roland: just...just shut up

R0L4ND
September 23, 2004, 5:47 pm
No.

kevith
September 23, 2004, 6:53 pm
quote:Originally posted by R0L4ND
You're ->[:-censored]ing stupid<-

If you're so (see above) that you actually think that I'm using profanity here because I got a "bad response" over there, (something that I actually didn't think I got there at all) you are indeed as (see top of post) as these (see top of post again) ideas.
You're funny... I never said your reaction to this post was a result of other people's reaction to your thread. You came up with that all on your own. Congratulations. I was using it as an example of how to react to ideas you may not agree with. I don't really care if you use profanity... just quit calling people "stupid" because you disagree with their idea. If you want to keep calling me names just pm me or something instead of wasting space spamming here.

Now as for the idea at hand: As has been mentioned, most of the ideas aren't really needed as many of them are pretty much covered by weapons we already have. E.g., why would someone take a smaller sniper when they can take the big one? Faster reload maybe? The molotov cocktail is interesting but has been covered extensively in other topics (also being referred to as 'Napalm grenades'). The secondaries are interesting but I think 4 is probably enough for now.

R0L4ND
September 23, 2004, 8:51 pm
Why have them as a secondary when you could add a new choice in the respawn - namely your default preferred grenade: HE or Incendiary (or Molotovs instead of incendiary, since molotovs have a "badder assed" attitude.)

Droopy
September 23, 2004, 9:28 pm
ROL4ND.. We dont insult ppl for giving siggestions. He's new to the forums ffs! How the hell is he suposed to know we hate vehicle posts and stuff like that! Stop acting cool and give the new guy a big hug and say: "Welcome!" Then you can tell him that the weapons editor is actualy comeing and he has nothing to worry about if he's tired of the old weapons...
BTW: What do you mean new choice in the respawn? I dont get it!

As for the topic I like the molotow coctail... S'been suggested before, but I still like it.. I'd just love to BURN zombies yay!

DT
September 23, 2004, 9:30 pm
flamegod...

Deleted User
September 24, 2004, 8:24 am
ahum...
this topic was about a dutch gamer who had some ideas remember? [:P]

LazehBoi
September 24, 2004, 1:23 pm
I'm a little late, but I thought that the Socom would be useless if there was an UZI.
Poor R0L4ND must have had a bad day or something, just before people suggest, they really should be envisioning their suggestion actually working.

quote:Originally posted by Droopy.
ROL4ND.. We dont insult ppl for giving siggestions. He's new to the forums ffs! How the hell is he suposed to know we hate vehicle posts and stuff like that!

Uh... By using the search function? ^^' And what is a molotov cocktail exactly? I think i've forgotten. o_0