( search forums )
Things that should be in next version... add yours
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
DT
September 23, 2004, 4:05 pm
Thier should be a Team shuffler
Vote poll when voting to kick someone it would popup and you would have to press yes or no
when you enter a server it would tell you whos the admin.(or the admin could just say it in the message... slot for name?)
a afk autokick (it kicks people afk after a while)
mabye a lobby where people can orginize stuff and talk...(i know we got mirc but...)
Barrets not doing one hit kill when your next to the barret... i mean barret is for sniping not going up to a person and blowing his head off without even aiming...
add yours[8]

peemonkey
September 23, 2004, 5:45 pm
this'll end up a barrett thread somehow :/
*better bots
*better bots
*better bots
*better bots
*BETTER BOTS

blackdevil0742
September 23, 2004, 6:05 pm
I want Soldat to support foregin characters

SERIAL KILLeR
September 23, 2004, 6:14 pm
Here some stuff i would like to have in soldat.

-More INF an CTF maps...
-Show how many caps a person made. (Different row for caps or something like this: example)
-LAW bug fixed.
-Remove F4 are screenshot button.(or option to chose a button for it)
-Ruger nerfed in Realistic mode.
-Survival mode "fixed". (Death console, kill message, sounds when u die , ...)
-Ability to disable the grenade-kits.
-Ability to lock 1 or 2 teams in TDM.
-Auto download for cutom maps.
-/PAUSE = everybody should be frozen like when u play with bots. and when some1 unpauses it should say 3,2,1 start!
-/quit command
-AFK/Idle Kick
-A mod changer built in soldat. Would work the same way like the custom interfaces.
-Make the console thing (dis)apear by hitting a button instead of opening chat or command.
-Vote Poll system!

brickman
September 24, 2004, 12:07 am
NO /pause, that would just be horrible. I esp want more inf maps and the ability to give each team a different set of weapon choices, and filters for removed weapons and custom maps. And make negatives for all filters aka no survival, only password (if you aren't using the no pass filter then you probably know what server you want anyway), no realistic, etc.

kevith
September 24, 2004, 12:33 am
There already is /pause... Serial Killer is suggesting a good modification to it.

BManx2000
September 24, 2004, 1:00 am
This whole forum is for suggestions, therefore this topic is stupid and and also stupid. STUPID.

DT
September 24, 2004, 1:47 am
your more stupid then a mine tread

KnOt
September 24, 2004, 1:55 am
meh, as BManx said, this entire section is for posting ideas and such as to what should be implemented in the next version.. Useless thread ..

--

Although, I do agree 100% with all of serialkiller's suggestions .. 'specially cause a couple of em are mine ^^

DeMonIc
September 24, 2004, 3:11 pm
Chainsawing is an art.
This art will only be usefull as a soldat battle style, if we can catch our opponent.
This means we have to move faster and have more manouvering abilities.
And this could be solved with 1 simple adding:
When pressing down in air you will start falling faster.

DT
September 24, 2004, 3:18 pm
no...

Meandor
September 24, 2004, 3:20 pm
Yes, what's the point of repeating suggestion in one thread? We even have Kaz's sticky.