( search forums )
ehm....
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Bang
September 24, 2004, 1:10 pm
this might sound kind of a stupid thing to say but... im looking for a teacher to teach me how to use spas 12 even better how i use it now.[:P]

cooz
September 24, 2004, 1:16 pm
this is sh*tty gun - use bewet, buahaha %)

KiLLBoT
September 24, 2004, 1:38 pm
It's easy to understand someone wanting to learn.. I'm glad Tribal taught me when I first started ^-^ You have all of our msn information Bang.. Maybe try IMing a few people ;Q

b00stA
September 24, 2004, 1:40 pm
quote:Originally posted by cooz
this is sh*tty gun - use bewet, buahaha %)

I don't even want to know whether you're serious or not.

Now, where's my box again..

cooz
September 24, 2004, 2:01 pm
ohh, u just cant understand my sarcastic sense of humour, nehh
...dont be so perfect.

b00stA
September 24, 2004, 2:25 pm
No, I just can't stand posts like yours, especially in here.

Maybe you just shouldn't reply to this.

Teh Panda
September 24, 2004, 2:35 pm
*sniff* spas... First weapon i used... Forgot that skill though... :/

cooz
September 24, 2004, 2:38 pm
hmm, u cant stand jokes? fine. but its your problem, not mine
i think its better go throu life with smile on face, than telling everybody the are so stupid

DT
September 24, 2004, 3:16 pm
the best teachers are bots

lieroguy
September 24, 2004, 3:33 pm
I don't think it's the jokes he can't stand, Cooz. Just the retarded barely intelligible English.

Bang, I'd volunteer, but I'm probably even more sucky with it than you are. Now, if it's the Fabrique Nationale Minimi you're working on, that's a different story...

FliesLikeABrick
September 24, 2004, 4:09 pm
i agree with cooz because obviously "sh*tty gun" means "shotty gun", and yes it is.

Bang
September 24, 2004, 4:10 pm
rofl

lieroguy
September 24, 2004, 6:51 pm
You'll find the Spas 12 a LOT more effective as a all-purpose weapon on Realistic mode.
You might also want to try playing in "Lagrange", which is a good "firing range" map. Set it up where there are no bots, or only a few, and just goof off for an hour or so.

Jeez. If Mike had replaced the Spas 12 with the Spas 15 or the Benelli M1 Super 90 (I have one!), it would be along the power of the barrett.

http://world.guns.ru/shotgun/sh02-e.htm
This is the Benelli M1 Super 90. Mine is similar to the "Entry" model (Black) but with an extended barrel and tube magazine. It can pull all pellets from 00 Buckshot on a piece of notebook paper at 25 yards. At semi auto, I can fire off the entire 8 rounds magazine in a second. It beats the hell out of a Spas 12.

http://world.guns.ru/shotgun/sh06-e.htm
The Spas 15 is equally powerful, even though the standard detatchable magazine is smaller, you can probably get extended magazines in America now that the assault weapons ban has expired. Also, a folding buttstock and a option between semi-auto and pump action (performance vs. reliability) makes it a very nice, and very, very expensive gun.

cooz
September 24, 2004, 10:30 pm
pol ver:
powiedzialbym jak was bardzo kocham ale jakis inny polak na tym forum pewnie by to przetlumaczyl wiec...

eng ver:
i just love u ppl, i really do :P

lieroguy
September 24, 2004, 11:52 pm
What can I say? I'm a very lovable kind of guy.

Unlucky 13
September 25, 2004, 3:52 am
Ahh... the memories. The Spas-12 was the first gun I was good whit in Soldat too! God, couldn't aim the Barrett right ever! Anyway, use the Spas to your own style. I use it while running straight at an enemy and fire at point blank, make it rain or use it to boost friendlies

iLLskiLLs
September 25, 2004, 4:12 am
Just join a server and use it over and over. It shoulden't take too long for anyone to get used to any gun. It shoulden't take very long to get used to much anything. And, if in any-case you possibly can't gain talent on your own, just leave your name as Soldier don't bother changing it. [:-devil]

LazehBoi
September 25, 2004, 5:19 am
cooz, you can only talk in English on the forums.
Bang, i'd teach you, but my situation is pretty similar to lieroguy's, just replace minimi with deagles.
I think I might use the shotgun more.... *plays*

lieroguy
September 25, 2004, 6:13 am
A good map to try to practice the Spas 12 on is "Bridge". It's fairly close quarters, but had enough room to teach you to compensate for bullet arc.

Arsenic
September 25, 2004, 6:20 am
Zombie games are always great for practicing with a new weapon. Try it.

Bang
September 25, 2004, 7:40 am
Unlucky13, i do it too. i just run psycothically towards an enemy and when im close enough: BANG!

Da cHeeSeMaN
September 25, 2004, 8:08 am
remeber the spas-6? no one used to complain about stuff back then...

Rhombus
September 25, 2004, 8:28 am
hmmmm, i'd love to see that, nobody complaining about campers and barretards or whatever. Nowdays the game has become a war.... which is not good. Too bad, it makes me wanna stop playing soldat...... But then I realise how much fun i had with the game and I just, I just..... I cant stop playing soldat.

ThaD
September 25, 2004, 10:29 am
quote:Originally posted by lieroguy
Just the retarded barely intelligible English.

well not everybody's perfect and was born in US, cough

Spas: a couple of advices:
- shoot when u're as close to the opponent as u can be
- choose this weapon at small&medium maps, where a lot of closed spaces can be found (tunnels)
- remember to reload anytime u can, this is very important

thats all, keep practising :)

lieroguy
September 25, 2004, 3:13 pm
I don't care about grammatical or word errors that are frequent with people learning new langauges. The style of writing he used is very similar to the sloppy way many native speakers do when they simply don't care, or are trying to act "leet" or something. With almost no punctuation, capitalization, non-standard abbreviations and loaded with vernacular. It's like someone vomited out the words and then stirred them with a stick.

SgtSolomon
September 25, 2004, 6:59 pm
or m4yb3 wen tey r just t3h st00pid tehy watn 2 use t3h suxx0r-y w0rdz.

God, I hate that. L337 can be entertaining, as can vomit-speak, but it definitely gets on a guy's nerves when people talk like that without meaning to!

cooz
September 25, 2004, 7:58 pm
im saying now nicely,
it was a joke, u get it? joke, not any kind of trying to be leet, or anything else, and i write small letters because it's comfortable for me
so one more time it was joke Joke JOKE JOKE JOKE, kapesh?

ohh and if u could dont talk about me in 3rd person, im still here ;p

Icarius
September 26, 2004, 2:19 am
I'm laughing hard at this thread because you're all talking crap, like you know the Spas, seriously.

The secrets of the Spas and how I have mastard its power will remain a secret and die with me. HAHAHAHAHA (ok, so somewhere on this forum, I've blabed the secrets of the spas, but you'll have to find it)

Bang
September 26, 2004, 9:19 am
Icarius, reveal your secret with the spas 12, and ye shall be rewarded (almost) xD

DeMonIc
September 26, 2004, 11:26 am
If you can make harmony between your spas and your grenades, you are close to undefeatable.

DT
September 27, 2004, 3:55 pm
undefeatables can be defeated by other undefeatables....

lieroguy
September 28, 2004, 7:30 pm
That's kind of mind-warping stuff, there, DT. If undefeatables can be deafeated by other undefeatables, wouldn't that make them defeatables? Or perhaps none would ever win, stuck in an eternal tie, battling for eternity like olympian gods?

SgtSolomon
September 29, 2004, 1:08 am
ow, my head. O_o

Famine
September 29, 2004, 1:16 am
Spas has many different styles of fighting...as does every weapon...different styles clash, that is why some peopel can own you and some can. Or you might just suck too.

DT
September 29, 2004, 3:22 pm
quote:Originally posted by lieroguy
That's kind of mind-warping stuff, there, DT. If undefeatables can be deafeated by other undefeatables, wouldn't that make them defeatables? Or perhaps none would ever win, stuck in an eternal tie, battling for eternity like olympian gods?

yes they are still battling...

Bang
September 29, 2004, 8:43 pm
my thread has turned into a philosophic discussion -_-'

Alamo
September 29, 2004, 8:58 pm
You poor guy!
You should just use it over and over... That makes you handle it better. I advise you playing daily on public DMs :)

DT
September 30, 2004, 4:00 pm
or public inf blue team

blackdevil0742
September 30, 2004, 4:02 pm
or inf red team

Deleted User
October 1, 2004, 2:56 pm
or inf purple team

DT
October 1, 2004, 3:18 pm
Gerbil are you color blind?... its blue not purple... unless your just fooling around...

Alamo
October 2, 2004, 10:10 am
He's just fooling around... Just play Bang! You learn swimming only by swimming... Same with playing ;)

SgtSolomon
October 2, 2004, 11:27 pm
Yeah, the analogy is perfect (the swimming one): sure, maybe you die a few times trying to get it figured out, if you don't have an instructor, but sooner or later you get the hang of it!

[:D]

Borus
October 3, 2004, 2:27 am
quote:Originally posted by DT
the best teachers are bots

I salute that.

Xanthophobia
October 5, 2004, 9:34 pm
spas is perfectly potent up to a screen away, as long as your opponent isn't too far above you. I don't understand why anyone would want to get up close before shooting.