( search forums )
lol
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Bang
September 24, 2004, 3:41 pm
i found out that Spas 12 is veeery useful in flashback when its very crowded. cuz if there are lots of people playing, you can just wait them to spawn in to the valley and start shooting! i got a serial kill twice with that technique the other day

LazehBoi
September 24, 2004, 3:52 pm
Yeah, spawnkilling is greeeaaat.

DT
September 24, 2004, 4:03 pm
losers...

Bang
September 24, 2004, 4:06 pm
no im not [:D]
(ok, i am, but it comes straight from the heart xD)

LazehBoi
September 24, 2004, 5:56 pm
Wee, this one time, at CTF_Voland I was rushing into the blue base and five people (One of them was jap_man :>) had just spawned, then I ran in by myself, grabbed the flag and ran back and captured with 4 - 5 people hot on my trail, it was even funnier because I was at jap_man's house when it happened, and we both just started laughing really hard when I captured xD ^_^

Spectral
September 24, 2004, 9:05 pm
yea, the spas is soo overpowered.

KiLLBoT
September 24, 2004, 10:45 pm
quote:Originally posted by Spectral
yea, the spas is soo overpowered.

Nou. The guns are fine ;Q

LazehBoi
September 25, 2004, 5:13 am
Spas is fine, it's supposed to kill that quickly, it's a shotgun. ;o

m00`
September 25, 2004, 5:58 am
quote: it's supposed to kill that quickly, it's a shotgun. ;o
so should an mp5, ruger, socom, chainsaw, Ak-74, Steyr Aug,. etc.. :P

Spectral
September 25, 2004, 6:13 am
rawr i didn't actually mean that the spas was overpowered ;\

Bang
September 25, 2004, 7:38 am
the spas might be a little too powerful on close range, but its almost impossible to kill someone on long range

DeMonIc
September 25, 2004, 11:54 am
I say the spas should kill immedieatly from 1/10 screen range...

Unlucky 13
September 26, 2004, 2:47 am
I say every gun should kill in one hit on realistic mode. Cause if you got shot by a handgun, even not at point blank, you are most likely dead anyway. Gah... why bother...

karmazonpl
September 26, 2004, 2:56 am
quote:Originally posted by Unlucky 13
I say every gun should kill in one hit on realistic mode. Cause if you got shot by a handgun, even not at point blank, you are most likely dead anyway. Gah... why bother...

That's silly, I talked with a cop, and viet vet, and they told me few things, like you can get shot in the head and still live(that's why snipers always aim at eye)