( search forums )
Best suggestion ever
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Weed
September 25, 2004, 6:11 am
Delete this board.
and no, this is not a joke. this is something that should be made a freakin sticky so all the people could see it.
my point is:
with all the stupid (and stupid is a soft word) suggestions made here in the last... year? this forum is becoming more retarded then the bash pit. im not kidding.
every new member comes to the forums, first stop: general discussions with a topic like "omfg i hit but no kill! H4x00r5!", second stop is the bathroom coz they got a new magazine with a picture of lara craft in it. third stop is this board, with a topic like "make barret reload faster" or "i want dolphins in soldat"

the other possibility, is to make the posts in this forum go trough a filter. yes, a freaking filter, if it reads the words "vehicles, water, barret, reload, monkeys, rag dolls, mortars, cannons, laser beams, mother ships, banana, and scubbadiving; it would just delete it before everyone comes here in a flaming rage to destroy the newb's chance to score... ok, not score, but destroy his e-moral (like juicebox would say... juicebox should be blocked here too btw ^^)

anyway. that is my suggestion.

PS: no, i dont want no fuken secondary shots, nuclear granades or a german panzer division. thanks.

karmazonpl
September 25, 2004, 6:14 am
Let's have vehicles in soldat
Anyway this is the best suggestion ever

blackdevil0742
September 25, 2004, 7:41 am
It sounds good
me likes

Hektik Sniper
September 25, 2004, 7:53 am
dolphins in soldat = teh pwn ;)

Rhombus
September 25, 2004, 8:24 am
Weed is goooooood..... n00bie not gooooood..... Anyway MM should be able to know what we think right? well... he does. Those things have all been suggested multiple times, and were all getting sick of it. I vote for Weed, WEED FOR PRESIDENT!!! no I'm not drunk, why?

Elephant_Hunter
September 25, 2004, 9:19 am
Don't dolphins need... water? How else would their laser-beam eyes work?
Wow, I must be a genious [8D]

palloco
September 25, 2004, 9:29 am
You forgot dinosaurs

n00bface
September 25, 2004, 9:50 am
it's genius for [:-censored]s sake. how many times do i have you correct you guys.

papasurf31
September 25, 2004, 12:32 pm
was there ever a dolphn topic? I'd actually want to see that, just for kicks.

Snowy Red
September 25, 2004, 12:34 pm

http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=13502

quote:
Hmm, wouldn't it be better to divide the soldatforums in two parts ( like http://soldatforum.dnagames.net & http://soldatcommunity.dnagames.net ) ?
One part as the official "help/official news/server" forum, and the other part as a forum for the soldatcommunity ( with "suggestions/bashpit/lounge/maps & mod-section/etc." ). We wouldn't have to read the same suggestions (mostly posted by new visitors just passing by for some news or help) over and over again .

I think it's quite confusing for new visitors to find the right information in this huge amount of data.
And I 'do' also think the soldatcommunity needs an official forum.

I wonder what you think about this proposal ?

Weed
September 25, 2004, 3:17 pm
quote:Originally posted by Snowy Red

http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=13502

quote:
Hmm, wouldn't it be better to divide the soldatforums in two parts ( like http://soldatforum.dnagames.net & http://soldatcommunity.dnagames.net ) ?
One part as the official "help/official news/server" forum, and the other part as a forum for the soldatcommunity ( with "suggestions/bashpit/lounge/maps & mod-section/etc." ). We wouldn't have to read the same suggestions (mostly posted by new visitors just passing by for some news or help) over and over again .

I think it's quite confusing for new visitors to find the right information in this huge amount of data.
And I 'do' also think the soldatcommunity needs an official forum.

I wonder what you think about this proposal ?

that is just stupid.
stay on topic like palloco or noobface.

koil
September 25, 2004, 4:00 pm
quote:Originally posted by Weed

Title: Best suggestion ever
Body: Delete this board.

well then, according to you, this should've been filterd out.

not only that this is GAME improvments (not BOARD or FORUM improvments), but also, the title wasnt even related by an inch to the body- text.

so you want this to be utopia? better start picking up better guns next time.

Weed
September 25, 2004, 5:20 pm
koil, stay on topic. biatch.

KnOt
September 25, 2004, 6:02 pm
Hey Weed, it's lara croft, not craft .. and damn she's fine

Weed
September 25, 2004, 7:11 pm
^ is a game-[:-censored]er

DeMonIc
September 25, 2004, 9:07 pm
GO FORTH TROLLZ OF THE BASH PIT AND BURN THE OTHER PARTS OF THE FORUM DOWN!

Look weed, some people try to make this work.
You are an idiot.
Go play "hide and go [:-censored] yourself".

Elephant_Hunter
September 25, 2004, 10:13 pm
What? If you can't stand some cheerful joking well...

quote:Originally posted by DeMonIc
Go play "hide and go [:-censored] yourself".

Weed
September 25, 2004, 10:26 pm
this wasnt a joke. Demonic is a joke, he is the re-incarnation of M, he is one of those dimwits... you can be sure he IS the troll, too bad he cant admit it.

anyway, the idea of this topic (even if it sounded funny) is pretty much serious. im sure im not the only one who is tired of all the god damn retarded suggestions made in here. if you are still unsure about my point, we could call Enz0 back and ask him for some more suggestions.

Meandor
September 26, 2004, 11:14 am

aw Weed, you want to dump the few good suggestions to get rid of some topics you could just decide not click on? :)
and well, i can't just lock every thread just because i think it's stupid.

DeMonIc
September 26, 2004, 11:35 am
I am a troll, or atleast somekindof troll, but I intend to grow out of it.
I can take a joke, but I find this a stupid gag, and a pure waste of bandwith.

Weed
September 26, 2004, 6:06 pm
quote:Originally posted by Meandor
<FONT COLOR="#FFCCFF" SIZE="-2" FACE="Verdana">
aw Weed, you want to dump the few good suggestions to get rid of some topics you could just decide not click on? :)
and well, i can't just lock every thread just because i think it's stupid.</font>

what "good" suggestions? aer you kiddin me? the good suggestions can be counted on the fingers of a man that failed to dissarm a ground-mine.

Alamo
September 26, 2004, 6:31 pm
I like this suggestion... Or put a filter like the Help Forums where every post has to be approved. In my opinion hat would be the best way to do it.

Duke33
September 26, 2004, 11:59 pm
If a topic seems stupid, don't click on it. If it seems interesting, click on it.

You are not obligated to look at everything. So don't.

What's the problem?

Alamo
September 27, 2004, 6:23 pm
the title normally says nothing about the contents because everyone thinks he has to write something like

wewt! I have an idea!
Look a this!!!
Click me Click me CLICK ME!!!!!11

Duke33
September 28, 2004, 4:56 am
Who cares about content, in this case? Someone saying 'wewt' or 'CLICK ME!!1!' should die along with their thread.

DeafBox
September 28, 2004, 9:59 am
Meandor and Duke are right. I normally just scroll right past the suggestion section and have a look in the pit. Who cares if n00bs want to suggest vehicles, just dont waste your time by clicking on it.

DT
September 28, 2004, 3:33 pm
i just read it all i'm a fast reader

Weed
October 15, 2004, 7:23 pm
im bringing this back to life.
yes i am.

palloco
October 15, 2004, 7:29 pm
Weed is alive and country is now Israel

TIR_Blade
October 15, 2004, 9:44 pm
altho i'd like to agree with u weed, i can't...Game improvements help michael sometimes, even if it's the rare time...and if n00bs wouldn't post their idea's here they'd do it in other places like the general topics or w/e forum, Which doesn't need more useless topics...

KeFear
October 16, 2004, 12:25 am
I aggree with Alamo, put a filter to this forum. But don1t completly delete this section, that would be stupid. Sometimes people makes good suggestions, not just silly ones.. even if it's 1/100 -> thats why this needs filtering. And Weed, dont click on this, if you don't want lame and stupid suggestions. It's not necessary... no one will ever shoot you for not clicking on this [:-censored].

Messiah
October 16, 2004, 4:05 am
Weed, i think you posted this because of me U_U sorry again And It is a good suggestion :)