( search forums )
XIII interface done
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Rhombus
September 25, 2004, 7:55 am
I am making a XIII mod, and the interface is done (maybe needs changes) this is the pic:

[file]screenshot1.JPG,16392,,0[/file]

and I will post the download later. plz tell me whatta you think?
EDIT: Oh and I think the reload bar should go (the thing in the red circle, whatiscalled.) Tell me should it stay, or move or whatever.

[file]XIII.zip,16392,,0[/file]

CHE_guevara
September 25, 2004, 11:25 am
LOL!!!!MAN I LIKE THE XIII!!!!!!!!!I LIKE U INT.!!!!AND I'll be waiting for u MOD!!!!!!!

Rhombus
September 25, 2004, 12:46 pm
tnx man, you make me happy [^][:D] I will change the upper right bar cuz its not exactly above the lower right. Look closely and youll see.[;)] TELL ME WHATTA YA THINK OF THE THING IN THE RED CIRCLE.

papasurf31
September 25, 2004, 12:50 pm
Well, it's authentic, and would look good with the cell shaded mod. Good Job.

Hercule Poirot
September 25, 2004, 1:03 pm
m000 make it for nonregistered users :Q

Rhombus
September 25, 2004, 1:09 pm
ehmmmm... how do you do that? change it in interface-gfx right? never done it be4 so dunno [:P]

BTW: do you think the team box should be in it or not? cuz i deleted it, along with the status text. Dunno if it should stay this authentic or not. And hey, wait for MY cell shaded mod, cuz it has XIII weapons and stuff. :) i used serial killers mod to change, but i will change all textures a little too.

Teh Panda
September 25, 2004, 1:20 pm
Hmm... i personally like smaller interfaces [:D]

Deleted User
September 25, 2004, 2:17 pm
its cool :)
but maybe a bit to big
cant wait for the mod [:P]

Rhombus
September 25, 2004, 3:00 pm
too big huh
I can make a smaller one, just resize and put em in a new folder: XIII_small [:D] Ill do that right now. I will also change the defaults, and see if the non-registered looks nice.

EDIT: I tried resizing, but i need to install photoshop first (pc formatted) cuz i cant do it in paint. And I'm kinda too lazy to do it now. Gonna borrow the game for pc tomorrow so i can take out the sounds, and I'll tell ya, the unregistered version... sucks. It needs to be resized, i can fix that, but it takes away the authentic feel and I dont know how to fix one little thing, the healthbar is out of screeen :p its together in one picture with the vest, but I cant do it else, sorry. If ye dont want to buy the game, *COUGH COUGH*dl the reg*COUGH COUGH* Hey, I never told you that!

Da cHeeSeMaN
September 26, 2004, 7:57 am
if unregistered are able to use it:
imagine there is a big red line go across the screen just above ur health and jet bar... anything above this red line (ur ammo and vest bar) will not be seen by unregistered users (so keep everything under the imaginary red line plz)

CHE_guevara
September 26, 2004, 9:11 am
I think the reload bar it's ok....
I WANT THAT XIII MOD MAN!!!!!!!!!!![:D]

Rhombus
September 26, 2004, 10:28 am
the vest and ammo will be seen, its just that the health bar cant be seen cuz its under the screen. But don't worry, i will make the smaller interface this week, but prolly cant do it today cuz ma parents wanna move this desk and pc and stuff.

BTW: I WANT THAT MOD TOO!!!!!!!!! [:D]

CHE_guevara
September 26, 2004, 7:13 pm
When U thing U'll relised IT?

Rhombus
September 28, 2004, 2:16 pm
Sorry i dont know what you mean. Anyway when the mod is finished I will try to make an unregistered one, but I dont think it will look as nice as this one. Plz somebody tell me what you think of the fire bar (in the red circle)

Sam
September 28, 2004, 3:28 pm
I think he meant "When will it be released?"

Anyway, I think the bar in the bar is ok, i couldnt find a better place to put it. The Jet icon looks strange, make them look less bullet like. Also make the bullet icon more bullet like :P.

Deleted User
September 28, 2004, 4:40 pm
i asume that you dont see the circle ingame?

Alamo
September 29, 2004, 4:52 pm
He just wants to know if the Reload Bar (in the red circle that will not appear in game) should stay there or should be put somewhere else. I like the current position, that's a nice idea :)

I really like your Interface but I think it's a little too big, like others said
i won't use it though , i have a very good and simple one, i don't like to clutter my screen ^^

CHE_guevara
September 29, 2004, 6:03 pm
I use the simple int. from Serial Killer mods.....

Rhombus
September 29, 2004, 6:40 pm
Let me get this straight:
1. You do NOT see the red circle in game
2. I thought maybe I should make a vertical fire bar, which I'll have to make for myself then.
3. I am going to make a smaller one once the mod is finished.

clanseeker
October 2, 2004, 1:00 pm
and when do you think it will be finished? the whole mod I mean?

Rhombus
October 3, 2004, 9:33 am
dunnooooo..........

Deleted User
October 3, 2004, 9:36 am
how far r you with your mod then??

Rhombus
October 3, 2004, 11:10 am
gosteks--- pretty far dunno what else to change
sounds--- srry haven't started with this yet
Explosion--- Making the Boom part right now. I know the actual game has Baoom but I cant find that anywhere on the web. No a screenshot is no good. (BTW im using the Jedi Outcast explosion, it looks cell shaded)
weapons--- Did the menu version of 44 specials, Shotgun and Harpoon, In game version of 44 specials (needs some tuning), Kalash, Shotgun, Harpoon, Sniper rifle, M60 (needs tuning), 9mm handgun, knife (not for sure, maybe I'll make a bottle or chair or something.) and Bazooka
Interface: You can have it. Tell me what ya think of it. (first post)

Deleted User
October 3, 2004, 4:12 pm
sounds good :)
dont waist your time on reading this post...finesh you mod!! =P :D

Ahhpple
October 4, 2004, 4:53 am
i like it.... i cant really get it tho... cuz i dun got a regestered soldat...

CHE_guevara
October 4, 2004, 4:50 pm
Hurry Man.....LOL!!

Deleted User
October 4, 2004, 7:43 pm
then you must register :)

Rhombus
October 19, 2004, 1:31 pm
If somebody can get the sounds... please. The mod has been put on hold quite some time ago, because i cant get the sounds right. If any one of you has the game on PC, and wants to see this mod... Try to get the sounds with cooledit or adobe audition or sumtin and u will definately get the credit you deserve.

Deleted User
October 19, 2004, 2:07 pm
i searched for the sounds...sry nutin found

Rhombus
October 19, 2004, 2:21 pm
lol i searched for it tons of times. But if you can get em with cooledit, i love you [:D]

Deleted User
October 19, 2004, 2:23 pm
i have the game on xbox...not on pc
and my cooledit free trial is almost over (5 days left)

SERIAL KILLeR
October 19, 2004, 2:26 pm
U should download the multiplayer demo for PC to get the sounds.

Deleted User
October 19, 2004, 2:28 pm
i have demo on dvd
r the sounds in the folders of the game??
but anyways i shall instal the demo again BUT int he demo you dont have all the guns...

Messiah
October 19, 2004, 5:44 pm
*Claps* Bravo :)

Rhombus
October 20, 2004, 1:03 pm
Ye, that only brings me a lil further. I really need somebody that has the complete game.

Skizz0rz
December 17, 2004, 1:01 am
hey Rhombus...

i have the FULL game, but atm im havin a problem installin it so i cant really get teh sounds to ya

if theres nething i can do to help, lemme know
AIM=ingeniusmadcow
MSN=skizz0rz@gmail.com

Vijchtidoodah
December 17, 2004, 1:31 am
The links aren't working for me :(

Rhombus
December 17, 2004, 7:13 am
That is because this is a very old topic, and i uploaded it to the forum itself. dang that was a long time ago

Deleted User
December 17, 2004, 4:36 pm
yea and if im right,, you still dont have a XIII mod =/

Vijchtidoodah
December 17, 2004, 11:17 pm
Oh, I didn't realize that skizzors zombified it.

Skizz0rz
December 23, 2004, 5:27 am
wassat sposed to mean? i was just tryin to help...lol

Rhombus
December 24, 2004, 7:11 am
geez, doin it again eh. Well no the mod aint finished, and it'll prolly never will, cz there now is celdamage, and the sounds are a prob

Skizz0rz
December 24, 2004, 8:16 pm
update on the sounds: i got the game instaled and i can run it just fine...the only problem is that all th sounds r in i think...HSC or HXC format so i dunno what you could use to play them

Rhombus
December 26, 2004, 12:05 pm
lol if you got cooledit or adobe audition you can take em out and edit em.

Skizz0rz
December 27, 2004, 4:42 pm
ahh...thats true, thanx for reminding me. if i can get those, ill edit the sounds. if u want em, Rhombus, add me on AIM or MSN

AIM = ingeniusmadcow
MSN = skizz0rz@gmail.com

(i love XIII, so thats why im doin this =D)