( search forums )
Legendary Battles
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Tzunami
September 26, 2004, 1:34 pm
Legendary Battles..... I'm sure we've all had them, like on certain levels where you meet another person a slight bit stronger than you, and try to challenge yourself to defeat him, you eventually charge after each other, regardless of what other people are doing, it's very amusing when you circle each other in mid air, exchanging bullets, I did this with D@mnation yesterday, I have to admit, he's still a piece ahead of me in skill level but its great fun. Anyone else have any legerdary stories or battles they'd like to talk about?

damnnation
September 26, 2004, 1:54 pm
yay he's talking bout me[:)]
ive also played with some great players (on nubiZm.de DM mostly, like -=EDDY=- and some other great players that are really good and fun to play with, you can learn from them players and stuff

DeMonIc
September 26, 2004, 2:26 pm
One day Knot, one day...I swear I will be beter than you!Ploopy until then.

campo man
September 26, 2004, 2:50 pm
Zauer... I'm gonna get you...

_Mancer_
September 26, 2004, 4:07 pm
Urhos.. your ass is mine.

(Urhos = the only one ever to defeat me in a barret match)

Jaz
September 26, 2004, 5:27 pm
Play Duges or Remedy and you'll get beaten 30-0 ;D.

papasurf31
September 26, 2004, 5:49 pm
I'll get you "Soldier"!! One of these days!!

Alamo
September 26, 2004, 6:34 pm
quote:Originally posted by Jaz
[...]Duges[...]

I know that Duges-guy. When I played against him he just was a little bit better than me. Is he Outcast #2 now?

BTW: I hate Yourself. One day I will kill him over and over and over!

_Mancer_
September 26, 2004, 7:22 pm

Ive played them, but i'd like to try >:D

that fuking sniper
September 26, 2004, 7:40 pm

I've beaten Duges in an all-weapons duel, 3-rounds long. It was his server, too. But that was a long time ago, and I think our roles would be reversed should we duel again any time soon.

n00bface
September 26, 2004, 9:21 pm
The only time that has ever happened to me..well..the only times, was in 1.1.5 against Wormdundee..kekeke, fun.

Jaz
September 26, 2004, 10:36 pm
You got beaten 30-0 lol? Go you :P. I never played Duges but I heard he's the best. In 1.0.5 Remedy was the best I had played and he was in my clan :D.

Skate4Razors
September 27, 2004, 6:11 am
I've played with some people that are better than me, actually, a lot of people are better than me. I don't yell at them "Hacker" or "LAAAAGGGG" I just plain know they're better than me... I played with clan AWH Yesterday, they kicked my acc! It was ReApEr, Hemi, and someone else... I can't remember... It's fun though![:D]

P.S. I hate it when I kill Yourself cause I always think i'm dead, but i'm not! YOU TURD! I'LL GET YOU! [:-grumpy]

Outcast
September 27, 2004, 11:11 am
Duges doesnt even play a lot anymore, and hes not that good. And well, good battles are when you meet someone equally good as you, just that he has a ping advantage. Since i havent met anyone noticably better then me :o

palloco
September 27, 2004, 11:14 am
The great battles are those that last almost a minute until you die. Like mine against Donnie when I was using minigun and everything I could find on floor.

Teh Panda
September 27, 2004, 1:38 pm
I like playing with Damnation in Barrett match. We arent Barrett players, but it's fun [:)]

liquidis x snake
September 27, 2004, 2:20 pm
I'd like to say my match with Mancer was pretty legendary.

Or my matches with EmoAC / Shavo.

CbbLe
September 27, 2004, 4:27 pm
The match vs myself...my god I had a tough opponent...but I defeated myself!!!!! \o/
*secret attack byt pressing /kill*

Hercule Poirot
September 27, 2004, 4:57 pm
Winning CbbLe on Barret dual using my good ol 56k modem x)

Urhos
September 27, 2004, 4:59 pm
I've pwned Duges & Remedy ;Q
but they is leet ;Q

I used to be teh mastah barret dueler back in teh 1.1.5
but I've putten barret aside in 1.2 :O

Ymies
September 27, 2004, 5:00 pm
mancer, you've really played only 1 barret match !? now that's rare d00d

I remember when I was still a barretard :O well it fun dueling with you Cbble :> at least when I won that one and only match of those 10 o_O

popseed
October 1, 2004, 10:38 pm
funny im not mentioned since im probably the best player in the history of the game.

duges
October 1, 2004, 10:44 pm
well... i was second best dueler in 1.1.5 (damn urhos ;Q) but i'm not that good anymore because i don't play much anymore.
i still play a duel if someone challenges me. urhos is still the best.

dittyman
October 8, 2004, 4:34 pm
lol jaz..... thats nothing.... i was his partner lol... i played with remedy in his noob days lol... and soon we will be vsing eachother to see whos better.. i know u w\thought u were good jaz... but u didnt have to delete me lol.. (he thought i invited random people to clan) meh he was stupid for thinking it. and if anyone was interested in the clan name... :top: lol... and i beat jaz on my 28k modem from Australia in his own server lol ... hes from scotland.. i figures thats pretty far away to be playing with a 28k modem :)

Jaz
October 8, 2004, 5:10 pm
I can't even remember you at all. Remedy mentioned you....

(I had 56k back then and it must have been the laggiest match ever !)

Spectral
October 8, 2004, 5:36 pm
me vs. Boogie Man.

hardest match ever. he eventually won :P

dittyman
October 9, 2004, 12:41 am
my name wasnt dittyman :P
MethodMan... u named me yourself and also IR (Instant Remedy) which later became Remedy
and for more proof i was in it even though u might not need it... Members were.. U (M79 attacker) Pappiraul (Ruger Midfielder) IR and I (Barret Defence) someother guy but i dont remember his name :(

Jaz
October 9, 2004, 10:35 am
Sorry for booting you, I was immature then and very hasty in my decisions =). I remember naming people, thats quite funny now !Our line up was

Jaz
Instant remedy
That [:-censored]ing sniper
Meandor
Flargen
Pappiraul
Methodman

Was there anymore? =\

duges
October 10, 2004, 10:12 am
rawr !

that fuking sniper
October 10, 2004, 10:44 am
Uhhh... I was never in :top: :\ The closest thing I was to being in :top: was that when you proposed to merge with |sexy|, which was my current clan in 1.0.5b.

Jaz
October 15, 2004, 6:08 pm
Ah sorry, I didn't think you were. But you said top were good or something in an doler thread and I got the wrong end of the stick, sorry my friend =).

DT
October 19, 2004, 4:08 pm
by the slop where all the powerups are at inflitration some guys going after me one guy had the nade launcher and other guy had chainsaw... i jump right after the chainsaw guy is about to hit me and the launcher shoots and misses me and hits the chainsaw... i love that...

LazehBoi
October 19, 2004, 4:21 pm
n00bface... Kazuki... Surb... Some other people I can't think of... But my bad days are REALLY bad. :P

Spectral
October 20, 2004, 2:04 am
all of those guys suck.

DT
October 21, 2004, 7:22 pm
you suck

Liber_Lupus
October 21, 2004, 8:12 pm
I use to own with m79, wasnt rare to get "wow his really good". Too bad these days are over. Ive had quite amount of fun duels. Only remember a few of them though.

palloco
October 21, 2004, 8:47 pm
Oh, Liber, you are nowadays the best one with deagles

Teh Panda
October 21, 2004, 10:09 pm
i've had quite a funny duels too... But cant remember anything... o.O

Hitman
October 22, 2004, 12:36 pm
I remember owning Jimmy so badly is was funny. Twice in a row as well...or was it three...can't remember. Anways, I kicked his ass, and I'd post screenshots if the upload was working..

..his mum and I celebrated afterwards. She likes to party.

*cough* Milf *cough*

ynnePmoT
October 22, 2004, 1:01 pm
Posted - 26 Sep 2004 : 16:07:37 | Reply Link
Urhos.. your ass is mine.

(Urhos = the only one ever to defeat me in a barret match)

----
play me :P

3rd_account
October 25, 2004, 9:21 am
Only Ghoul & Urhos has defeated me in a fair match since 1.2. One day I'll get my revenge! ...but urhos never dare's to duel me anymore. :D

KiLLBoT
October 26, 2004, 4:08 am
I've yet to duel Urhos. :P I dueled Mancer yesterday and barely beat him (4 kills, in a timed match), I didn't realize he was a good player. So gg's to him :)

Spectral
October 26, 2004, 4:47 am
i've yet to duel you...let's gooooo

KiLLBoT
October 26, 2004, 5:23 am
Mehh I suck at duels now. CTF is currently my main cup of tea. Duels are still fun though even though I don't play many.

Saint Sinner
November 2, 2004, 5:12 pm
Im a Deagles man. (or as i changed them "Jackal and Cassul". guess which anime reference that is from) I've never excelled in duels though, i get easily discouraged. (Damn you spas users!)

Will
November 8, 2004, 7:32 pm
heh, best battle for me was on 1.0.5 when it was a team match

bravo = me
alpha = about 15 n00bs

it was on arena, at the left, they just kept jumping up and i was pwning them with m79. also it was me vs all of them in middle, ends up them all dead and me with half health.

Zero Wiggles Murasame
November 9, 2004, 5:00 am
Curse you people whose names I can't remember but they were good anyway!