( search forums )
XIII mod
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - General Discussions
Rhombus
September 26, 2004, 2:58 pm
I got a little question about my XIII mod, which is the following:
what weapons should replace the M79, chainsaw and Minigun? I got this list by now:
1- 44 specials
2- Mini Gun
3- Kalash
4- Assault rifle
5- Shotgun
6- Harpoon
7- --- (assault rifle M203?????)
8- Sniper rifle
9- M60 (or was it called the SMG?
0- ---

Pistol- 9mm handgun
knife- knife
chainsaw- ---
LAW - Bazooka

Deleted User
September 26, 2004, 4:19 pm
good question...
if i have a good idea i will tell you :)

Rhombus
September 26, 2004, 4:35 pm
I think I should try make an m79, chainsaw and minigun, but it will be kinda hard cuz i dont have an example too peek at [:P] Ill try to make em completely on my own. But i think maybe I should make something else instead of a chainsaw, plz gimme sugestions.

Alamo
September 26, 2004, 5:28 pm
You could use a Taser for the Chainsaw :) An M-60 is most unlikely called SMG in the real game. SMG means sub-machine gun (e.g. MP5) The M-60 on the other hand is a full-sized MG (machine gun).
Plz don't take M16 + M203 for the M79. That just does not fit it. The primary on an M16 + M203 combination will always be the M16 because the M203 is not a very versatile grenade launcher. You do not have to take the M79... What about an HK-69 or an MM-1 (this does not fit it either actually, because it's a semi-automatic grenade launcher). There are lots of grenade launchers.
In fact I don't think your selections are very good.

Regarding your signature: http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=17369

Rhombus
September 27, 2004, 5:56 pm
www.xiii-thegame.co.uk
click on weapons on the left, and you will see its called SMG, but I think it was called M60 in the game. I will borrow it from a friend and tnx for the sugestions and helpin me out with the sounds.

CHE_guevara
September 28, 2004, 11:12 am
I think U should Make a chainsaw by yourself....

Drama
September 28, 2004, 11:14 am
knife could be chair

Rhombus
September 28, 2004, 12:08 pm
I was thinking about a chair, but i think a bottle would be better. And what the hell is a taser?

EDIT: nvm i found out lol. Could be could be, but it wouldnt fit in the cell shaded thing.

Deleted User
September 28, 2004, 12:24 pm
And why wouldn't a taser fit with this "cell shaded thing"?

Rhombus
September 28, 2004, 2:11 pm
Well maybe I can make it right, but i dont think so. I think it would look more like normal soldat stuff, so less like a cartoon. Well, maybe im just bein paranoid[:D]