September 27, 2004, 2:22 am
stupidy? or did i plan the whole thing!

Captain RibMan
September 27, 2004, 3:18 am
even if you planned it, its still stupid

Weed
September 27, 2004, 4:10 am
you are really stupid.
thats ok tho, you are only a newby, therefore you dont know that you are annoying no one, nor breaking any rule.
you wont get banned, you will just become the point-and-laugh of the forums (kinda like your real life eh? bummer)

Alamo
September 27, 2004, 6:29 pm
*points*
*laughs*
*laughs*
*chokes*

DAN
September 27, 2004, 7:05 pm
hahah ive seen a lot of creative ways to laugh at people
oh yeah i forgot to add....why is there a bash pit if i cant act stupid there? did i come to teh right palce or what?
ohhhh sure im a noob that wants attention [8D]

im retaliating! thats it...after a childhood without a father...or a mother...or food...im striking back! its all the public library
they are forcing me to do it!

Rabies
September 27, 2004, 7:26 pm
This forum(especially the Bash Pit section) isn't the frendliest place on earth, so if u act stupid, you'll get some "creative comments" about it.

Weed
September 27, 2004, 8:57 pm
hello DAN, you are an idiot.
goodbye.

The Geologist
September 27, 2004, 9:02 pm
quote:Originally posted by DAN
hahah ive seen a lot of creative ways to laugh at people
oh yeah i forgot to add....why is there a bash pit if i cant act stupid there? did i come to teh right palce or what?
ohhhh sure im a noob that wants attention [8D]

im retaliating! thats it...after a childhood without a father...or a mother...or food...im striking back! its all the public library
they are forcing me to do it!

No one ever mentioned anything about you retaliating..you don't have to have a bad childhood to come in here and be a forum whore. You might not be a n00b, but you sure act like one. [;)] OMG! I'm gonna lash out at the forums and talk a bunch of smack to get banned! I'm so cool...maybe the other guys will stop beating me up at lunch and taking my milk money now that they notice my inflated feeling of self esteem. Is that what you're pushing for?

DAN
September 27, 2004, 10:20 pm
oh my goodness all of you here are way to angry/serious/uptight. it is a JOKE and the forum moderator shoudl jsut lock it if it is making you all so mad.

it seems that many of the people here think ive been bullied...its really not the case at all. im just a wierd person, and ive been told that many times. not that i believe it of course

and i find it funny that someone with the name Weed is telling me im an idiot heh with a name like that im sure you are a genius.

tell me my comrades...do any of you know the socratic method? if you dont google it. Maybe it could apply here and if you dont think it does, o well...you can now act smarter than someone by admitting you are stupid and then prove to them why that makes you smarter [:D]

koil
September 27, 2004, 10:22 pm
quote:Originally posted by DAN
stupidy? or did i plan the whole thing!

even if you did planned the whole thing, youre still stupid.
why? cause you should've been expected for such ""violent"" replies.

----
The Geologist, i never do this, but.. youre like, my most fav ""newbie"" (it takes a year or so to become a non-newbie, or, a small-vet, according to my trustful koilctionary).

you ruin the american reputetion ;)

the dice made me do it.

----
edit:
quote:[:-censored]ty reply by DAN T3H N00B

you can now act smarter than someone by admitting you are stupid and then prove to them why that makes you smarter [:D]
[/quote]

this COULD HAVE(*) been relevent, but.. you didnt prooved us [:-censored].

* = lets say that by being stupid, you are inferior, and by being smart, you are superior.
IF youre admitting that you are, indeed, 'stupid' (inferior), then how come it makes you 'smart' (superior) then us?

a smart man CAN tell himself, and others, that he is indeed smart. it doesnt make him any less of a genius. it just shows that the man's ego is pumped up like pamela anderson(*).

* = (1998-2000).

that was koil, and not the dice. looking forwards for other oppertunitis which will chalange my dice.

DannyLB
September 27, 2004, 10:28 pm
omg DAN u a lame ass bitch

Weed
September 28, 2004, 2:15 am
finnaly dannyLB has a little friend
cheers

to more serious on-topic discussion
if you belive that by acting stupid, and then trying to show us your "shmartness" you will sounds smart, you are wrong. i know the socratic system pretty well, it really works for smart people playing stupid, not showing advanced signs of down syndrom.
as you can see, koil uses the socratic system, he goes around sounding like a nutshell, with his "dice" issue and his lack of spelling abilities, yet his words pack a bunch of wisdom.
in the other hand, you sound like an idiot while trying to act stupid, and like a real idiot while trying to show your intelligence.

kevith
September 28, 2004, 2:23 am
So maybe I missed something... what is he waiting for? You won't get banned by being stupid in the Bash Pit. You've got to be a little more creative than that [;)]

DAN
September 28, 2004, 2:29 am
AHHHG [:-banghead]

ok lemme repeat myself. there are these things. they are called jokes. they are made by people who want to laugh. i got my laugh, although all of you took this way to seriously adn think that i think that i am being clever by acting stupid. i kinda figured because htis is a bash pit, i can do this crap and not have people take me seriously. i was wrong and feel stupid for thinking that. now will you all please relax a little and not act like im openly insulting you because thats not what i was trying to do. im sorry i ever made this post because it was not worth it at all

heck some of your remarks i found insulting because the are so stupid
oh yea this also turn into a "look at me im bashing the idiot so im cool" thread. all you people that are insecure and want to be accepted make me sick [:-banghead]

karmazonpl
September 28, 2004, 2:51 am
quote:Originally posted by Weed
finnaly dannyLB has a little friend
cheers

[:D] haha nice one weed

The Geologist
September 28, 2004, 2:53 am
Yay for me! ...I think...? [:P]

koil
September 28, 2004, 7:05 am
actually weed, the dice REALLY made me do it.

read 'the dice man', by luke reinheart.

the dice made me do it.

Deleted User
September 28, 2004, 12:41 pm
damn this is a usefull topic [:D]

blackdevil0742
September 28, 2004, 2:30 pm
look at me I'm a n00b :(

DT
September 28, 2004, 3:47 pm
DAN
[file]200452225016_stupid.gif,12724,,[/file]