( search forums )
Little server things...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
enjoyincubus
September 27, 2004, 4:34 pm
These are some simple server "fixes". I'd like to see the server name when I press Tab (at the top of the player list...just one line of text with the server name and info).

I'd also like to see /nextmap tell you what map is scheduled to play next, and /ff tell if Friendly Fire is on or off. Also, /thetime would display the server's time.

n00bface
September 27, 2004, 4:59 pm
quote:I'd also like to see /nextmap tell you what map is scheduled to play next, and /ff tell if Friendly Fire is on or off. Also, /thetime would display the server's time.
I have added /nextmap and /thetime functions in my server :D That's just my server though, so I agree :O And I like to show off.

Spectral
September 27, 2004, 10:00 pm
ur leet

I think the server name should automatically be in the F1 screen, and for friendly fire, I think if you type /friendlyfire, it tells you if it it set to 0 or 1, but changing it to /ff would be nice.

DT
September 28, 2004, 3:44 pm
severs are lagggggy

The Sink
September 28, 2004, 4:04 pm
Nice (on-topic) constructive post...

Jap_man
September 29, 2004, 3:53 am
good idea, would be great to see the /nextmap & /thetime functions used in servers OTHER than n00bfaces ;D.
The /ff suggestion is alright, /ff would be usefull, though (like spectral said) it should be on the F1 screen