( search forums )
Pretty nice...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Teh Panda
September 27, 2004, 8:21 pm
k... Let's start (this isnt a superüber story... just a little one.)

I was playing in some public where almost everyone played with barrett.
So i started barreting just for fun. When i were uphill(left) in Cambodia, i jumped down and shot some guy. There was 2 guys behind him, and i hit'd 1 of them too (total 2). So i changed my knife and threw it. Distance was big (little over screen), but i hit the other guy, after that i accidentally catched MP5 from the ground and continued to Multi2x and then barrett bullet flew thru me... End of the "story".

damnnation
September 27, 2004, 8:23 pm
like how i can see it happen in my mind it would be cool i had sorta the same but instead of barret i had m79 and i picked up ansteyr aug :) and it was on ROK

Teh Panda
September 27, 2004, 8:31 pm
lol fast one. But how you can shoot 2 ppl at 1 m79 bullet. (If they arent close to each other)?

Deleted User
September 27, 2004, 8:49 pm
nice story <:-)
i allways like those storys becuz i can see it in my mind and thats coowl!! :)

Spectral
September 27, 2004, 10:02 pm
what a killer combo

Freakman
October 5, 2004, 9:22 pm
that's true...I wonder when i would talk with about my story :D hehe...but what can I give to my grandson if not the werthels original??? this story you idiot :P

Jap_man
October 6, 2004, 9:17 am
I'm not really into "dropping weapons" and throwing knives. Probably cos i cant throw knives in the first place.
But it sure sounds sweet.

KiLLBoT
October 6, 2004, 2:44 pm
I can imagine your story, then the players saying "barrett lamer" "mp5 n00b" "knife whore" immediately after. Man, people are awesome.

Chakra
October 6, 2004, 3:24 pm
nice story ...although it got me wondering ...anyone ever done a triple with just 1 barret shot?

LazehBoi
October 6, 2004, 3:27 pm
"How well can you lame?"

Nah, I haven't... I don't think I have, got quite a few double kills with one bullet the M79 though, one of them I won't forget. ;)

Urhos
October 6, 2004, 3:30 pm
I've done a triple with a blind law in b2b 'weee' >Q

Freakman
October 6, 2004, 4:15 pm
omg...what abour ruger?

Svirin Kerath
October 6, 2004, 10:07 pm
..... i dunno, what /about/ ruger?

Freakman
October 7, 2004, 10:21 pm
i have some of action today :P i've gone inside a WAR :P but i survived..that was that moment :P i've thrown granade..one kill.. and then shooted 3 guys with ruger..3 bullets..3 kill..they were injured or something? :P hehe..omg.. i will remember that action

dr.ON
October 11, 2004, 6:12 pm
I had moments luckier than taht 1