( search forums )
Paintball stories
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Jaz
September 28, 2004, 6:22 pm
Iv'e been to a paintball place once. It was amazing =D.

First match: The pyramid

2 bases. Like a maze with a huge place in the middle with a pyramid. No mans land around the pyramid. Extra routes to other teams base around the maze type map. As a nutcase.....I went like I was rambo. First out the base and used all my bullets in like 5 mins but I had the [:-censored]ers running. Before the match I stuck one pink ball in the ammo part and every other one was yellow. I laughed to my friend and said the pink ones for you ! Heres the good part :). Teh fight.

I'm out the base first and quickly behind a huge barrel. Some team mates signal to me that there are alot of them behind me but none have seen me yet. I sneak out the opposite side of the barrel and crouch to the side of a bush. I hear the shouts of the opposing team an begin to wonder how I can surprise them. So in my own way I shouted i'm gonna kill you [:-censored]ers and began to spray bullets out like a gang member at like 20 guys ! Shot a few of them and they quickly backed off. Still running I quickly jumped into the safety of the pyramid. Shocked to hear two campers that hadn't heard me inside I quickly turned around on them and had my gun on one of their heads. He said no man your not allowed to shoot me on the head and he was close to tears.....so I shot him in the balls. His face showed great agony. Mine showed great satisfaction. By this time the other guy had ran out of the pyramid. This gave me much confidence. I continued out of the pyramid meeted by my team mates who were now holding No mans land. Being myself I went an alternate route into the base. By myself. It was like a trench. By now I had realised their players weren't very skilled with guns on them so I was quite confident taking on more than one. I saw 3 people that were quite smaller than me...litterly [:-censored]ting themselves behind a bush. One popped his head out and it was quickly shot back in. The 3 of them scrambled around a corner...I shot two of them on the back and missed the other. I was pissed at my miss and chased them around a corner. Where they were waiting and quite angry =). I poked my gun though the branches and shot one of them. They scrambled back to their base behind a huge barrel where alot of there team was hiding. I shat myself because there were so many pointing there guns away from me ? At the other route my team mates went there was a near 20 vs 20 battle going on. However the only people that had seen me were the ones that ran awauy. I had a free shot on like 20 of them....but I knew shooting would get me caught. So I shot....and got like 10 of them. One of them was on the collar bone and it looked a sore one. When my friend showed me it after the match. *grins*. But...inevetibly, there attentions turned to me and I got hit quite alot. The sorest being on my calf muscle. I backed off firing shots and throwing in my smoke grenade which costed 5 quid. Causing a huge run our of their base.....they forfeited and it was one of the most fun games of my life. I also shot someone on the mask with my pink bullet....but it wasn't my friend =).

GG pooned. Its a true story =). I had a few other matches but in those less people ran away from me...they just shot me =).

Outcast
September 28, 2004, 7:06 pm
I found it hard to beleave after the "shot him in the balls" thing :o...and that the other one didnt shoot you while you were pointing the gun at his head.

Jaz
September 28, 2004, 7:25 pm
Some of them were little guys, like 12. They shat there pants =). I don't lie =(.

Chakra
September 28, 2004, 8:32 pm
nice story man ...good to see people sharing something interesting instead of spouting annoying crap on this forum.

Jaz
September 28, 2004, 8:54 pm
Thanks Chaks....anyone else been to paintball and enjoyed it? I'd like to hear.

bucky_brad
September 28, 2004, 9:00 pm
Dont you have to be 18 to go paint balling? I am told it is actually illegal over hear in australia(WA only mabey) but the cops let it slide cause they use it for training.

I would love to go paint balling one day, I hear great things about it from my cousin.

grand_diablo
September 28, 2004, 9:17 pm
Poor bucky_brad [:)]

Ill probably go PBing next weekend... [:P]

Jaz
September 28, 2004, 9:30 pm
Some other parts of my day.....

Shot in the ass like 6 times by some arsh hole ! When I was picking up bullets cos I couldn't afford anymore =P.

Most memorable shot: Like 100 yards away. I spotted him between a double decker bus and a barrel. I poked my gun through and shot him through a space of say 5 inches and he had the thing to win the game, the bomb. I shot him in the ribs. He stood up and yelped. f*cking wa*ker and dropped the bomb. I didn't dare go and get it because the whole enemy team was behind the other bus.

I shot someone even before the game started. I thought I had the safety on but I did not. Shot some fat guy on the leg point blank range.

Was a good day =).

Famine
September 28, 2004, 10:43 pm
Okay, it was the last round of the day, teams...waste all your ammo in your hopper style. So, we went in and me and my friends ran to a shed...this is what the course looked like

|..................................ditch |
|Mounds |
|........................................|
|..............................Ditch.....|
------------------------------------------
and a [:-censored]load of debris everywhere. Straight Ghetto style. Anyway three of us were in teh shed and there we guys shooting at us from every which way. Unlucky me I was standing near a window and got blasted 3 times in the arm...all making me bleed :( . Then, I still had loads of ammo left, we ran to the ditch on the right. There was an enemy on one side of the field behinds a clone head...sniping through his mouth (the clown's mouth). So I dove back but I didn't know he still had a clear shot...at by balls. Got hit twice there then just fired of all my damn rounds because I had had enough that round...I kicked ass the rest of the beginning rounds.

BManx2000
September 28, 2004, 11:44 pm
Paintball is too expensive and sounds too painful for me, so I'm limited to nerf :P

Famine
September 29, 2004, 12:10 am
Air soft guns are fun too.

[IMAGE]

looks better then a paintball gun...thats for sure.

monday______riot
September 29, 2004, 12:23 am
Paintball isn't that expensive if you know the right places. I go to a place where they have discounts on certain days. Now, I have a Spider Xtra, which isn't the greatest gun, but the way I play, it doesn't really matter. One of my greatest days was my first time at an official field. The field was called Castle Anthrax. Picture, if you will, a castle made of wood as large as a house, 2 stories tall, complete with a gate house in the front, and sniper towers on the east and west sides. To the west of the is a steep hill down to a small river and then another steep hill up. One team starts inside the castle, hell bent on stopping the opposing team, which starts on the other side of the river, up the hill. I played on the team across the river. The teams were about 30 on 30. THe referees start the match and my team dashes for the river, looking to run directly to the west wall of the castle. Me and two of my friends decide to go around to the south entrance, which is the front of the castle. We thought that it would be lightly defended... we were wrong. We went in a wide loop around the ravine, and slowly crept up to the castle gatehouse. About 10-15 feet in front of the gatehouse was a small wall which we hid behind. One of of my friends decided to try and move forward cautiously, hoping no one would notice our small group. Within seconds of poking his head out, he was promptly shot in the mask and eliminated from the game (It was a one shot kill game). Apparently, from what he yelled at us while he was leaving, there were three snipers in two different towers in the castle, all gunning for us. My friend and I traded fire with the snipers for a few minutes, blind firing around the corners of the wall in order to avoid getting shot. Then the rest of our team reached the western wall of the castle and began fighting with the people inside (They had been held back at the river, that's why it took them so long). Two of the snipers were shot from the side, and were out of the game. This left one sniper, but he jumped out of the tower to help defend the western wall. My friend and I split up, he joinied the large fight at the western wall, while I decided to sneak in the front door. I went in a wide loop around the door, and came in from the side. So as I came up behind the gatehouse, I spotted a kid in the corner looking out the window. Apparently he had been looking for me. I yelled out "Surrender," which is required of all players within 15ft of an enemy, you must give them the option of surrendering. He surrendered, and I heard screams of "CHARGE!" coming from the western wall, probably from my team. I stayed in my spot, and 5 of the remaining enemy team charged out the front door, and I promptly shot them.

That was a kick ass game, but it wasn't even my favorite one, ha ha. I would add that story, but I've bored you all enough already.

fabmanx
September 29, 2004, 2:16 am
You guys are making me jealous, I wanna go paintballing...there is one field not to far away from here. Maybe I should go....

Alamo
September 29, 2004, 12:05 pm
I would not even know where to go paintballing... There are no places around here in Germany -.-