( search forums )
u guyz should do sumthing like this...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Da cHeeSeMaN
September 29, 2004, 6:21 pm
[URL]

look at this french tourment organized...
amazing idea its not clans u see its teams so people from other clans are together... it whould be great to do sumthing like that here then s we wouldnt have the same winners every time well u know wat i mean..
But LoL if this forum can organize sumthing like that ill eat mah hat i mean this forum is crazy...

show how intelligent us fr are [:D]
hope the url worked have a look around the forum aswell need to get bigger and most of us speak eng anyways [URL]

Inquisitor
September 29, 2004, 6:35 pm
i dont speak french.
translate it into german, english , spanish or latin :) !

Alamo
September 29, 2004, 6:38 pm
You are right, we guys are crazy... Better get back to your original forum before we bite you!

Inquisitor
September 29, 2004, 6:41 pm
[code](\/\/\/\/\/)
[ ]
(/\/\/\/\/\)[/code] (biting)

blackdevil0742
September 29, 2004, 8:19 pm
crazy I'm so crazy
me not like me don't like

Chakra
September 29, 2004, 9:27 pm
BTK? *spit* ...the world had something similar to this didn't they? TNL? TFL? SDL? ..something like that.. didn't work at all, but it could've.

KiLLBoT
September 29, 2004, 9:55 pm
quote:Originally posted by Da cHeeSeMaN
[URL]

look at this french tourment organized...
amazing idea its not clans u see its teams so people from other clans are together... it whould be great to do sumthing like that here then s we wouldnt have the same winners every time well u know wat i mean..
But LoL if this forum can organize sumthing like that ill eat mah hat i mean this forum is crazy...

show how intelligent us fr are [:D]
hope the url worked have a look around the forum aswell need to get bigger and most of us speak eng anyways [URL]

You just showed us "how intelligent you fr are" by posting the worst composed topic ever. I mean, you even used the "LoL." As featured in pwned.nl [;)] Besides, wasn't there something just like this called SDL that died in about a week's time?

Dathker
September 30, 2004, 1:26 am
yeha i definatly can't read that

LazehBoi
September 30, 2004, 7:26 am
French looks funny.

Seriously, please don't make threads about tournaments or anything, it brings out the worst in people, -some- people in IRC today were arguing about TNL and SCTFL. x_x

KiLLBoT
September 30, 2004, 2:19 pm
I really have no complaint against TNL. The western division sucked because clans kept dying, which is their own fault. In other parts of the community it's very successful. I hope SCTFL 5 will go over well and give clans some initiative to stay alive. [:)]

DT
September 30, 2004, 3:19 pm
El blonto cassadas morico

Da cHeeSeMaN
September 30, 2004, 4:01 pm
lol sry just was showing u guys...

DT
October 1, 2004, 3:35 pm
YOU BETTER BE SORRY!!!
j/k
But that scc5 or something like that is coming up right?

AL3X1C0N
October 2, 2004, 6:03 pm
EHeheheh ... i really dont like the french... i hate french class.... i just hate those smelly unshaven smelly [:-censored] :D i mean... THERE WOMEN DONT SHAVE THERE ARMPITS :| SICK SMELLY FRENCH PEOPLE! BAD!!! BAD FRENCH!!! U ONLY BATHE WHEN UR SO DIRTY THAT IT HURTS!!! UR BORN WITH TAILS!!! HITLER WAS REALLY FRENCH!!! (lol) So plz go away and die in sum underground railroad tunnel and rot for a few ages k???

b00stA
October 2, 2004, 8:46 pm
Al3x, even though I'm incredibly glad that you're back.. calm down.

Borus
October 2, 2004, 9:28 pm
Hey b00sta, Is it Possible for Moderators and Admins to change passwords?

b00stA
October 3, 2004, 10:57 am
quote:Originally posted by Borus

Admins could, but as far as I know DNA.styx won't do it.
Why would you want to change it? You can change it yourself.

Element_101
October 3, 2004, 12:23 pm
quote:Originally posted by Borus

Bit of a dumb question that...