( search forums )
How i save the world from smelly ass skanks
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Camping_Carl2
September 30, 2004, 6:52 am

there is this kid in are gym class his name is chriss... now hes not a fag.. but he thinks he knows karate... yes he does..

We where lifting weights in weight lifting.. and he could not lift the bar.. it only weighed 45 pounds... and he usually waits for everyone to change and leave before he does.. because he smells like [:-censored] and hwne he spreeds his legs its like He made a factory of ball cheese.. this guy is the ultimate skank...

this guy is such a fuking idiot that when we where in gym... he was being an idiot talking about how the game of baseball is this blah blah blah.. i put my hand on his shoulder and i say listen you stupid fuking fag.. i know you fuk your mom and suck your fathers penis but you dont have to bring that into conversation at school

NOTICE MY HANDS STILLON HIS SHOULDER!!
he looks at his shoulder... and him being and karate.. he says.. you have 1.3 seconds to get your hand off of me or i will break both of your arms and make you cry in pain.... now remember this GUY couldnt lift 45 fuking pounds...

so i said.. count then [:-censored]
so he said 1 2 3 i go im over the limit you jackass...

so he grabs my arm and trys to flip me im like wtf.... so i go well watch this i twist around him and knee him in the nuts 5 times...
he falls down and starts to cry.. coach is somewhere not to be found... so while he is down.. someone offers him his hand to help the poor guy up.. i said back off.. and i [:-censored]ing started to kick him in the nuts i dont want that gay Idiot to have children... so i was trying to kill his balls bascally i know he was bleeding down there i probley kicked him 50 times....

So i saved the world from another smelly ass skank :)

thank you thank you

m00`
September 30, 2004, 6:54 am
LOL!!

LazehBoi
September 30, 2004, 7:00 am
You better not be serious, Carl.....

Although, it's really funny when people say they know (insert martial art here) and you say "fine, hit me" and they like, don't hurt you at all. It's hilarious, I knew someone who did that and i'm like "Punch me." and he's like "Okay." *punches* punch didn't have enough force to move a sack of hay. Hilarity.

Camping_Carl2
September 30, 2004, 7:03 am
eh its all true.. i kicked his nuts into a vagina bascally

DannyLB
September 30, 2004, 3:47 pm

only a coward kicks in the balls...

LazehBoi
September 30, 2004, 4:08 pm
Quickly, Carl! Save us from the rednecks!

DT
September 30, 2004, 4:11 pm
Yes another fool gone

DeMonIc
September 30, 2004, 5:21 pm
lolmao I guess =)

But this story doesn't have sex!'tis a CC unoriginal!

Social Poison
September 30, 2004, 5:54 pm
Only a coward kicks in the balls?

You have clearly never been in a real fight then. Real fights arn't glorious like the [:-censored]ing movies. You're trying to hurt someone else to the point that they can't fight back. If you're dumb enough to leave your jewels open in a fight then you deserve to get a nut cracking.

btw hey CC :)

LazehBoi
September 30, 2004, 6:29 pm
Slice off their hand, Star Wars style.

_Mancer_
September 30, 2004, 8:09 pm
quote:Originally posted by DannyLB

only a coward kicks in the balls...

I agree.

Plus CC is a cocky little [:-censored].

Famine
September 30, 2004, 8:29 pm
I threw up...have pity on this boy ya fools!

Camping_Carl2
September 30, 2004, 9:03 pm
mancer your just pissed because your a fat sunofabiotch

_Mancer_
September 30, 2004, 9:42 pm
And you look like?

Once again, Im not fat.

I have a belly, yeah. So what.

Do you walk around NEw york telling people their fat and ugly?
No, because this is the internet, you can get away with anything.

Besides, Im not weak either...

The most ive ever lifted in 1 rep is 165..and Im 15 years old..

Shh.

gi.joe
September 30, 2004, 10:38 pm
*rolls bye on his lolerskates*

brilliant CC

btw, wudnt your shoes have sweaty ball chese all over them now?

ewww

DannyLB
October 1, 2004, 2:47 am
quote:Originally posted by gi.joe
*rolls bye on his lolerskates*

brilliant CC

btw, wudnt your shoes have sweaty ball chese all over them now?

ewww

the words of a retard

(quote me and win the idiot tag)

karmazonpl
October 1, 2004, 2:48 am
In a street fight, there are no rules

1st rule of fight club :P

Anyway nice story, I know people like that :)

BManx2000
October 1, 2004, 3:54 am
Every time DannyLB posts, the irony level rises.

The Geologist
October 1, 2004, 4:10 am
Meh...while I laughed my ass off at the fact that you actually called this guy out, I never like to hear about a fellow male getting kneed in the balls...especially five+ times. I mean, there are plenty of places to hit/kick someone to get them to go down...the kneecaps for example, or the throat (if you're feeling particularly brutal). I say these things because I do have some experience in the martial arts, and I, for one, would never try to just flip someone over my shoulder when they're standing behind me. The physics just doesn't work for that type of move anyway, with how weak that guy is. I understand your need to save us from this [:-censored] child of cheese and wanna be karate moves, though...[:D] My children shall thank you in their skank free tomorrow!

Camping_Carl2
October 1, 2004, 4:41 am
lol... well hey SP for one :D

and anohter thing.. mancer dude my picture is in there.. go look it up if you dont belive me im not fat either.. and when i was 15 i could bench 170 you loser and i weighed 130

im 17 now.. wow.. and im 145 pounds and i can bench 190 in repittions wow!@$ mazing... i dont know what my max is though...i should try sometime .. Hmmm

but no im not fat.. nor is my skin ever burnt from the sun... nor do i have the face of rosan

Elephant_Hunter
October 1, 2004, 4:46 am
This is really messed up. You had rather be joking Carl.

frogboy
October 1, 2004, 4:48 am
quote:Originally posted by DannyLB
the words of a retard

(quote me and win the idiot tag)

woohoo, I won the idiot tag!

*sticks the idiot tag firmly on DannyLB's forehead*

LazehBoi
October 1, 2004, 4:50 am
quote:Originally posted by BManx2000
Every time DannyLB posts, the irony level rises.

So does the idiocy level.

Has anyone noticed that the two most possibly hated people on the boards love eachother?

Camping_Carl2
October 1, 2004, 3:12 pm
LXS IS MY BESTF RIEND :D :HAHAH

LazehBoi
October 1, 2004, 3:26 pm
Why is that, CC? A serious question.

Camping_Carl2
October 4, 2004, 2:28 pm
he has a hat and said he would hook me up with asian wemon XD HAHAHA