( search forums )
0mfg!!½!!"2!"11!
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
-Keinonen-
September 30, 2004, 5:30 pm
My karma ranking of my 1st account is 169 out of 170!!!! Ohmygosh!! I'm more popular than Cr4ck!!1!!

Alamo
September 30, 2004, 5:36 pm
quote:Original signature by -Keinonen-
...yes I'm an idiot

you are right!

-Keinonen-
September 30, 2004, 5:40 pm
Lol. False alarm... That cr4ck was from Sweden Karlskorna. He was not "Cr4ck aka Bl0rg aka Blerg". He's got a bad Karma only 'cause he has got similar name... poor fellah...

LazehBoi
September 30, 2004, 6:27 pm
So would you mind enlightening us on why you got banned, and why you decided to come back 14 times? By doing that it kinda seems like you don't have anything to do...

blackdevil0742
September 30, 2004, 6:50 pm
looooooooooooser

palloco
September 30, 2004, 7:25 pm
He was banned for being honest

BManx2000
September 30, 2004, 7:49 pm
He used a reg crack and he also posted a bunch of CS cd keys. He still apparently doesn't think he did anything wrong.

palloco
September 30, 2004, 8:15 pm
I thought he was asking for them, not posting them

gi.joe
September 30, 2004, 10:32 pm
i think the original reason was because there was some stewpid thread (which i cant remember) everyone was posting crap, then styx came in and sed.."ok the next person to say[......] is gunna get a perm ban"
then stewpid over there went and posted...ofcourse i had to flag it...and so came about the banning of Keinonen

n00bface
October 1, 2004, 2:52 am
quote:He was banned for being honest
True. A lot of people here are using a reg crack I'm sure :(
quote:I thought he was asking for them, not posting them
I remember someone posting a list of CS CD-Keys
quote:i think the original reason was because there was some stewpid thread (which i cant remember) everyone was posting crap, then styx came in and sed.."ok the next person to say[......] is gunna get a perm ban"
I think it was the thread where everyone was using forum code to bypass the swear filter.

DeMonIc
October 1, 2004, 9:16 am
Teh swear filter thread was completely different...reward was a 5 days ban, and although not in that thread, people continuosly bypassed the swear filter.

-Keinonen-
October 1, 2004, 12:27 pm
Let's sort this out:

To Lazheiboyhahhfadh:

Coming back 14 times? I have never even left this forum :s

To blackdevil0742:

äta fan och dö du lilla bög

About my ban(n00bface was quite right):

1st I asked for [:-censored]. Then I got banned(dunno why). After that I got that [:-censored] from [:-censored] 'cause [:-censored] gave it to me. Then I wanted to justify the ban that Styx gave me by posting a list of [:-censored] on the forums.

And Styx said that he would give only a five day ban to "the next person" who f*cks around with the swear filter.

That's all for now on. This is my longest account so far(right after my 1st account). I think they got tired into banning me.

LazehBoi
October 1, 2004, 12:35 pm
You don't seem like the forums type.

BManx2000
October 1, 2004, 2:43 pm
That new avatar alone is worth another ban...

LazehBoi
October 1, 2004, 2:55 pm
Not really, I like it, there were others that were more annoying, like mine, then again, mine isn't that fast.

DannyLB
October 1, 2004, 3:10 pm
lol, 1/2, That cracked me up

Deleted User
October 1, 2004, 3:40 pm
wtf's 1/2?

-Keinonen-
October 1, 2004, 3:57 pm
quote:Originally posted by BManx2000
That new avatar alone is worth another ban...

Hmmm.... Good point.
(changes yhe avatar)

My new avatar is soooo sexy & cool... It looks familiar though :/

DT
October 1, 2004, 4:05 pm
dude you copied it from BManx2000... idiot....

DannyLB
October 1, 2004, 4:08 pm
quote:Originally posted by broken_gerbil
wtf's 1/2?

look at the title

-Keinonen-
October 1, 2004, 4:24 pm
quote:Originally posted by an idiot
dude you copied it from BManx2000... idiot....

omfg dude...[hint]"like I wouldn't know"[/hint]

Anyway I got bored in having a sexy avatar and stealing it from BManx-69 made me feel bad ;_;
I'll just change my new avatar back to my old & annoying avatar... which is also stolen from sum forum

DT
October 1, 2004, 7:55 pm
if homer was chinese....

BManx2000
October 1, 2004, 10:50 pm
Ironically, that's not the first homer simpson avatar with a flshing background to be used in this forum. Oh well, I guess I'll just use adblock on it so I won't have to see it.

-Keinonen-
October 2, 2004, 2:55 pm
Gj. You do that then we all are happy

LazehBoi
October 2, 2004, 3:55 pm
Yeeeaaaah. You didn't say why you came back.

KnOt
October 2, 2004, 5:58 pm
You can block out people's avatars? But hoowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

karmazonpl
October 2, 2004, 6:01 pm
maaaagic

Deleted User
October 3, 2004, 6:13 am
but Keinonen's avatar is ace-keen! *seizures*

The Geologist
October 3, 2004, 6:17 am
quote:Originally posted by DT
if homer was chinese....

That's Japanese...it's from the Mr. Sparkle episode.

LazehBoi
October 3, 2004, 6:24 am
Got racism?

palloco
October 3, 2004, 11:14 am
Simply by disabling gif animation

-Keinonen-
October 3, 2004, 12:01 pm
quote:Originally posted by LazehBoi
Yeeeaaaah. You didn't say why you came back.

Have trouble in reading? I told you already that I have never even left this forum

LazehBoi
October 3, 2004, 1:19 pm
Well, ban = leave, and you're coming back from a ban.

Having trouble with English?

-Keinonen-
October 3, 2004, 3:25 pm
I made a new account and used those accounts only when I wanted to piss off ppl like you. But nowadays it seems that they got bored in banning my accounts.

Having trouble with logic? ;)

DeMonIc
October 3, 2004, 4:02 pm
Keinonen, your having trouble with the vacum inside your head.

You got banned for a reason, and even thou it was because you were "just" honest, I think your just using this to draw attention, which is lame imho.

BManx2000
October 3, 2004, 4:04 pm
quote:Originally posted by palloco
Simply by disabling gif animation

Not that actually, I put the address into firefox's adblock extension as a filter, and poof, it disappears.

As for having trouble with logic, I think it's kind of illogical to come back to the forums when everyone here would gladly rip your face off.

Oh and before I offend anyone, I'M SURE OPERA HAS SOMETHING THAT IS JUST AS GOOD AS ADBLOCK BUILT IN.

-Keinonen-
October 4, 2004, 4:36 pm
quote:Originally posted by DeMonIc
Keinonen, your having trouble with the vacum inside your head.

You got banned for a reason, and even thou it was because you were "just" honest, I think your just using this to draw attention, which is lame imho.

You're the one having trouble with the vacuum inside your penis. Why are you bitching to me?

I made this thread before I noticed that mods & Styx got bored into banning me. I still don't know why the hell you forum folk want to ban me so furiously.
In other words: WTF DO YOU CARE IF I ASKED FOR [:-censored]?? Everyone would like to rip my face off? Lmao. I would gladly like to see how nerds like BManx2000 would try to do it ;). Just keep blocking those avatars...

DeMonIc
October 4, 2004, 6:50 pm
Dude, the problem is that you draw attention to yourself like an idiot.
THAT's why we want to rip your face off.
You can be Prince Albert asking for h4x to screw the princess, I wouldn't care more.

BManx2000
October 5, 2004, 1:27 am
quote:Originally posted by -Keinonen-
I still don't know why the hell you forum folk want to ban me so furiously.

You got banned because you admitted to having used a reg crack on soldat. You got the same treatment as everybody else who let slip that information, so don't think that your banning was so unfair. If you don't understand this, I guess you'll never understand.

-Keinonen-
October 5, 2004, 9:22 pm
Demonic: sigh... "I made this thread before I noticed that mods & Styx got bored into banning me." = I couldn't care less what would I say 'cause my accounts would be banned anyway. Now stfup 'cause you're really giving me attention there.

BManx2000: Treatment? What treatment? Everyone is just flaming me around here and it doesn't differ much about my treatment before I was banned ;/ But just simply: Wtf do YOU care, if I didn't pay those five dollars or that I got banned? You shouldn't care... it gives me the attention...

Kazuki
October 5, 2004, 10:22 pm
Hmm, sometimes I feel like the Bash Pit is an idiot's favorite gathering place. Seriously... Ok, wow. Hmm, how should I put this...

"OMFG!!! !! 1!! !! 111!@1!!@1! i can tupe! ya! [...]" *looks up to see what the topic was about again* ... Oh yeah. It was a false alarm. Omg, guys, look at him. He's so kewl with his 14th account, which he keeps showing off, even though we all hate him for it.

What do you not understand? You got banned. Most of us are glad that you got banned. We don't care that you have a 14th account. We're not sad enough to count. We don't care about rankings anymore. Ok? WE DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR TINY ACHIEVEMENTS

Secondly, you're being an attention whore by posting this type of crap, and at the same time you deny anyone that responds? Don't be irrational. Either leave, or stop. I don't care how you got banned, I don't care why, and I don't care what you're doing about it, but if you're going to be annoying as hell, then may you be struck down by a pile of falling fat men after their gay wedding.

This isn't about you being banned, even if this was your first account, I would still find you just as annoying, if you keep doing this kind of crap.

BManx2000
October 5, 2004, 10:44 pm

BManx2000: Treatment blah blah

I'll put it in simpler terms for you to understand:
People who use reg cracks = banned
you use reg cracks
you = banned

-Keinonen-
October 6, 2004, 10:42 am
Omfg... Kazuki the last fortress of good moral & justice in this forum tries to enlight me. It's good that it is only a try...

Attention whore is a bad word Kaz, and you know it. Call me Attention Queen. Plz. And grab that cactus out of your ass until it pierces your both butt cheeks.

"I made a new account and used those accounts only when I wanted to piss off ppl like you. But nowadays it seems that they got bored in banning my accounts."
= I wanted to piss you off some more, until I noticed mods aren't going to ban this account
= I don't need to make more accounts to piss off ppl, just more threads
You got it now? Good.

I got banned. True, but I still don't know why I got lifetime penalty for it. I acted relatively "unstupid" during my 1st account, didn't spam(expect Bash Pit mebbe) and I didn't spread hacks(I spread after I got banned). Then I just asked for help and BANG! They give me a lifetime ban. I just were the only one who had balls to say that I use a crack. That's kinda sucka reason to ban ppl.

And wtf are you talking about my achievments? I haven't got any ya know..

Gay weddings aren't allowed ;)

+ 1st time when ppl thought that I was attention whore was when i just sincerely made a thread and asked why I was banned(I was banned on irc too)? I asked again again again and again until everone was like "stfu no one really gives a sh*t 'b0ut ur h4x3s".

So here we are then ;).

Í don't know if anything that I say makes sense and I really don't care 'cause forums are for whining/flaming anyway

m00`
October 6, 2004, 11:02 am
<<<<< --- !!WARNING!! !!WARNING!! --- >>>>>

------------ INCOMING MESSAGE! ------------

[file]idiot.jpg,12629,,[/file]

------------ END TRANSMISSION ------------

LazehBoi
October 6, 2004, 1:09 pm
Attention whore is a bad word Kaz, and you know it.

He also knows that it's two words, having trouble in English, Keinonen?

DannyLB
October 6, 2004, 2:33 pm
lol m00'

Deleted User
October 6, 2004, 3:57 pm
And grab that cactus out of your ass until it pierces your both butt cheeks.

word up to yoda

DeMonIc
October 6, 2004, 4:02 pm
quote:Originally posted by teh 14th Keinonen

Sucks to be you.

-Keinonen-
October 6, 2004, 6:32 pm
quote:Originally posted by DeMonIc(I can do high & low caps, Yay!)
quote:Originally posted by teh 14th Keinonen

Sucks to be you.

...'cause I haven't got any achievments amongst soldat community? Wow. You really have a small world, don't you. Mebbe smaller world than that vacuum inside your penis.

Deleted User
October 8, 2004, 1:13 pm
what's your obsession with penis's and vacuums?

DeMonIc
October 8, 2004, 4:18 pm
I'm fed up with quote trains, so I'm not gonna quote you again.
Other than that, I still think you're an idiot for using this ban matter to draw atention.Case closed for me.

-Keinonen-
October 8, 2004, 5:50 pm
I didn't want to draw attention with my ban. I just wanted to piss off ppl like you. Case closed then (hopefully)