( search forums )
Cali Pwnt
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
peemonkey
October 2, 2004, 2:20 am
i just got back like, 20 min ago from vacation in Yosemite, Mexico, Santa Cruz and some Sequoia places, and i really really dont wanna be here. anyone know what im sayin? goin out all over the place makes my life here look more like [:-censored] than it really is. cant handle the boredom ALREADY! want....more....highway....[:-banghead]

karmazonpl
October 2, 2004, 2:24 am
Cali sucks, especially orange county

I want 4 seasons !!! I want snow, I want buildings that are taller than 2 stories, and I want some real forest(and a river). Damn suburbs....

peemonkey
October 2, 2004, 2:41 am
gwt out and go to yosemite. place is [:-censored]ing beautiful. so are the women. nice.

n00bface
October 2, 2004, 3:24 am
Heh, I'm in Miami now. I've been to every state in the U.S. and continue to...I hate everywhere besides Minnesota, where I live. Miami is funny though, because I just got here tonight, right...Well, normally the valet parks cars in the 'Valet' lot, but my mother wanted to park in the same lot rather than have a valet drive it so she knew where she was. Lol, so we get out of the car, and then 4 cars come speeding around, and they're driven by valets!!!! And the whole place smells like rubber :D Thank god we didn't have the valet park it.

Michal
October 2, 2004, 4:56 am
quote:I want 4 seasons !!! I want snow, I want buildings that are taller than 2 stories, and I want some real forest(and a river). Damn suburbs....
Is this more like it? [:P] . I took this pic at Algonquin Provincial Park back in summer.

[IMAGE]

karmazonpl
October 2, 2004, 5:19 am
Yeah that's better