( search forums )
New granades!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
mar77a
October 2, 2004, 3:49 am
Hey, i was thinking, wouldnt it be good to have smoke granades or flashbangs? (Sounds like C-S?)
You could pick them up and choose, like with "T" as default to switch between smoke, flashbangs, normal or cluster.
These granades are picked up, so you cant choose them...

Hope you like it!

DAN
October 2, 2004, 4:00 am
lol smoke grenades
not a bad idea, but think about the effect--if people see a little pile of smoke, they will probably toss a grenade in

flash bangs sound cool thouhg--you could blind people and their screen would be white while you shoot them
i like the flash bang idea

The Geologist
October 2, 2004, 4:10 am
Fair warning...you've just posted a topic that has been suggested multiple times before. The search function is a beautiful thing, and ah...put on your flame suit. Oh, and compairing Soldat to CS...not the brightest move...[B)]

Jap_man
October 2, 2004, 4:10 am
I dunno, they can be easily put into soldat, but I don't really like the idea, but that's just me.

karmazonpl
October 2, 2004, 4:14 am
Gah, people would use flashbangs all the time ....

peemonkey
October 2, 2004, 4:57 am
smoke grenades could actually be done quite well in soldat, if the smoke went further than just the blob everyone likes to imagine it as :P but still, i dont like either idea, cuz they'ed be overused to the max

Cookie.
October 2, 2004, 5:28 am
mm camping in smoke with a barret i love it! :)

Deleted User
October 2, 2004, 5:32 am
I don't think peeps with an old ATI card would have a white screen when they get flashed, I don't really like the idea though

peemonkey
October 2, 2004, 6:37 am
i dont think peeps who have old ATI cards should be playing soldat. GET BETTER CARDS

Deleted User
October 2, 2004, 7:57 am
Smoke RuleZ [:P]
But the nades were suggested 99999999999,99991 million times be4 you.

LazehBoi
October 2, 2004, 8:41 am
Hi, my name is...

Alamo
October 2, 2004, 10:49 am
That would simply suck IMHO.
1. another button (Soldat = simple)
2. Flashbangs ... no, just no!
3. Smoke ... how would you realize it? Plus it's not very good... In fact it's bad.

Droopy
October 2, 2004, 11:09 am
I hate you already... Welcome to the forums!

DeMonIc
October 2, 2004, 11:13 am
Welcome to the forums, and there are some things here that are usefull, such as, the search button.