( search forums )
Help!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
Hoody4
October 2, 2004, 10:27 am
Where is the option for no head s.I have seen a lot of people without heads.I f someone could post me a link or tell me how that would be greatly appreciated.Im only 11 so sorry about the spelling.

N1nj@
October 2, 2004, 2:02 pm
Wtf? Headless players?

There have been some topics by people saying they have seen headless players/asking how to make themselves headless. No, they are not/no you cannot make yourself headless. You can use the Soldat Skin Color Changer and make your heads transparent, which is what the others have done. Your heads being transparent doesn't mean you can't be shot in the head, your head is still there remember.

kevith
October 2, 2004, 4:40 pm
quote:Originally posted by Hitman in the Sticky
Wtf? Headless players?

There have been some topics by people saying they have seen headless players/asking how to make themselves headless. No, they are not/no you cannot make yourself headless. You can use the Soldat Skin Color Changer and make your heads transparent, which is what the others have done. Your heads being transparent doesn't mean you can't be shot in the head, your head is still there remember.

mar77a
October 2, 2004, 4:51 pm
Hey, its a program called Soldat Skin Color Changer... (SSCC), you can grab it from here www.soldatarg.tk , Downloads section, SSCC.