( search forums )
Any Good Free...
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Skate4Razors
October 2, 2004, 7:39 pm
Are there any free flash website maker thingys out there? I mean really FREE! Not some ones that say they are free, but need money or something... I need one for my clan site, the one we have now is... well... yeah... Plz give me a linker [:D] Thx to whoever can help me!

Deleted User
October 2, 2004, 7:44 pm
No.

Social Poison
October 2, 2004, 7:51 pm
:P sure there are, but most of them are web based.

www.tripod.com
www.angelfire.com

both these are free web servers (they put banner adds on your site) and have a built in web site designer. You kinda have to follow a sort of template, but if you just need to get a basic site up, it should do you just fine.

peemonkey
October 2, 2004, 8:05 pm
well if yer goin by SP's logic, www.freewebs.com is the best bet, cuz you can actually use your files from there. how many times have you seen "hosted by tripod", or "hosted by angelfire" when you click a link here? never do you see "hosted by freewebs". i rest my case.

Skate4Razors
October 2, 2004, 8:21 pm
I used to use tripod for my old site. It wasn't that good... I want a flash site though...

Social Poison
October 2, 2004, 9:01 pm
good call, peemonkey. I didn't know about that one.

And free flash development? Well being as the flash development program ITSELF isn't free... sorry bud, nope. I guess I just skimmed over that when I was reading.

peemonkey
October 2, 2004, 9:02 pm
i didnt wanna correct you though :P

Social Poison
October 2, 2004, 9:54 pm
meh if I just jetted over something like that then quote it and say "y0 st00pid, he said flashz0r" it'll be cool :P

Elephant_Hunter
October 2, 2004, 11:15 pm
Here is some good downloading software that you could get your free flash editor from :
- http://www.shareaza.com/
- http://www.overnet.com/

They host lots of freeware and shareware that does the exact same thing.

Borus
October 3, 2004, 2:36 am
www.fragism.com

Free Forum.
Free Domain.
But you'll have to code the actual site yourself, through Flash/HTML/Whatever...

I know this ain't a website maker, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

peemonkey
October 3, 2004, 2:46 am
he's not looking for a website makers, he's looking for a flashmaker. read his posts, not ours...

Social Poison
October 3, 2004, 5:20 am
look what I started... haha

n00bface
October 3, 2004, 2:03 pm
quote:Originally posted by peemonkey
well if yer goin by SP's logic, www.freewebs.com is the best bet, cuz you can actually use your files from there. how many times have you seen "hosted by tripod", or "hosted by angelfire" when you click a link here? never do you see "hosted by freewebs". i rest my case.

I will also correct YOU. freewebs is even worse than tripod AND angelfire PUT TOGETHER!!! You can't post images on other domains from a freewebs account, because they also don't allow hotlinking (right term? :/). Not to mention the maximum download speed I've ever had with freewebs is 980 bytes per second. At least angelfire and tripod pages can load in under 5 minutes. Freewebs is ALSO a template webhost. There are plenty more good *free* webhosts out there that allow hotlinking, download speeds above 500 bytes per second, etc. With only 20 seconds of searching I found..

Ionichost. 50MB of space, unlimited bandwidth (that you can actually use because it won't take you 3 years for people to download your website), hotlinking and a subdomain. It does have annoying pop-up adds though, that are easy to bypass because you don't have to work off one of their templates.

palloco
October 3, 2004, 2:11 pm
"Currently, for economical reasons, we can not offer FREE hosting services for sites in Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and other asian languages, as well as Indian and Arabic. Also, we do not accept movies, streams and hentai anime. There is only ONE account allowed per customer."

LOL

And if you put the pointer in the paragraph down of this one the text changes as if it were a vibrating dildo.

"Registration now closed, come back later."

n00bface
October 3, 2004, 2:56 pm
Heh :S I swear it worked earlier.

otherwise you could browse a directory like this and not end up with a [:-censored]ty host like freewebs.

Drama
October 3, 2004, 5:16 pm
quote:Originally posted by Borus
www.fragism.com

Free Forum.
Free Domain.
But you'll have to code the actual site yourself, through Flash/HTML/Whatever...

Correction: Free Subdomain

http://www.viperhosting.net - One free to pwn em all

peemonkey
October 4, 2004, 12:55 am
i've used images from freewebs on other sites plenty of times, what you talkin bout? :P
the upload/download time for me isnt too bad either, i guess it just depends on the machine.

BManx2000
October 4, 2004, 1:16 am
quote:Originally posted by Drama
www.fragism.com

Free Forum.
Free Domain.

Gah, just another stupid forum posting required thing.

Skate4Razors
October 5, 2004, 5:17 am
quote:Originally posted by peemonkey

Yeah, sure... You know your wrong... [:D]

[IMAGE]

Drama
October 5, 2004, 11:09 am
quote:Originally posted by BManx2000
quote:Originally posted by Drama
www.fragism.com

Free Forum.
Free Domain.

Gah, just another stupid forum posting required thing.

Not really, have a look again, you have to only post the application