( search forums )
Soldat Memories
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
MikeShinoda.pheonix
October 3, 2004, 6:23 am
This thread is mostly for people that have played soldat for a while, but if you have a funny or cool memory that you want to share or reminisc(<--dont know how to spell that) about go ahead. This is the thread. Include funny topics from the forums and anything that made you laugh your ass off. You can talk about soldat in the past,old versions. old trends, old clans, or old veterans that used to play. I know you will say this is just like the Soldat Moments page, but its not. Soldat Moments is mostly talking about things that happened in-game.

karmazonpl
October 3, 2004, 6:26 am
I've been in a clan for less than one day :D But I got to play a clan war
The clan was |R| (ressurection) created by moo` I believe
that was back in 1.1.5

n00bface
October 3, 2004, 1:49 pm
quote:The clan was |R| (ressurection) created by moo`
It was created by psyl3nt shadow, and me and m00` got to be the "first" active members and recruit :O

AerialAssault
October 3, 2004, 7:34 pm

[file]hugmehchaky.jpg,8836,,0[/file]

popseed
October 3, 2004, 9:05 pm
sctfl season 3 regular season

edit:
http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=15434
http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=15467
http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=14796

?
October 4, 2004, 3:18 am
The Soldat Mystery thread by chakra... need I say more..... I will.... I think me and chakra combined could take over the world with "funny"

JuiceBox
October 4, 2004, 2:42 pm
killing clans, quitting alot and my drug problems. Thank you soldat.

DeMonIc
October 4, 2004, 3:39 pm
I was alone at home.
That afternoon I downloaded a new wallpaper, which I really liked.
I found a bottle of fruit vodka, and I was lazy to go out, so I started soldat, and messaged Eye-of-Terror to join me...
Hours past, and I consumed the vodka..I was near drunk, and I said:
"Terror...I love my wallpaper"
'till 3AM, I had a laugh so hard, it hurted for days, and I had very much fun playing soldat that night.
Since then, "I love my wallpaper" represents that night of soldat...

DT
October 4, 2004, 4:01 pm
i was in a clan for 2 days and they kicked me for having 56k... i wonder if they know that i have dsl and i kick ass??? thats thier fault for being a idiot... if i ever meet him again and he asks me to join... i'll laugh... and say yes.... and then don't change my name... MUHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

quote:Originally posted by AerialAssault

[file]hugmehchaky.jpg,8836,,0[/file]

i want one

KnOt
October 5, 2004, 11:34 am
You guys suck!

Jaz
October 5, 2004, 1:21 pm
In 1.1.5 I went under an alias to try out for a clan I didn't like. I won 20-0 and he said I couldn't join =).

m00`
October 7, 2004, 1:06 am
pie Factor was the best time ev0r when me and c00kie made it and recruited members and won lots of wars :DD And it died in a week. :O

peemonkey
October 7, 2004, 1:28 am
1.1.2, when people REALLY started to camp massivly, and the walkers ruled the world....of soldat. oh, and 1.05b, when i used to go around looking for trainer-users to dual

frogboy
October 7, 2004, 3:41 am
The fat kid eating cereal which replaced the SCTFL3 Ladder picture.

And 1.1.5 and Akai.

karmazonpl
October 7, 2004, 3:43 am
1.1.5 was a good version :)

peemonkey
October 7, 2004, 3:43 am
where's the link to that???

Social Poison
October 7, 2004, 4:03 am
1.1.5 was the version right before the big 1.2 update.

--

I remember playing against Outcast in a 1v1 duel. I think this was version 1.05b (maybe earlier) and we were on RatCave (maybe :P). Either way, this was back when he was widly considered the best m79 player out there, and just the quality of the shots he'd make were awsome. I've never had such a good time being owned.

Kazuki
October 7, 2004, 4:16 am
I remember clan -[F*CK]- and its awesome name. It stood for Fairly Underestimated Crazy/Clan Killers. :D

Back then, I was the only one in my clan that played a LOT. I played a ton with the old AoA members. Essentle, Silent, and especially Scuba Steve. We'd gather on top of Kampf, when it was so much easier to get to, and we'd play a good ol' game of "Catch That Falling LAW." After that we'd play Hostages, a mini-game they invented, in a map called ForestBase2. Oh, those were the best of times. Now we get lamers around every corner, and in every ass, so its pretty much nothing.

m00`
October 7, 2004, 4:50 am
Hostage wasnt invented by them, it was invented by me, Scuba Steve, and NightCabbage and some others that i forgot. Silent wasnt in any way related to Hostage and Hunter Vs Marines And all those other fun games me and teh other made =]

peemonkey
October 7, 2004, 4:52 am
i know about 1.1.5, idiotard. i meant link for fat kid eating cereal...

popseed
October 7, 2004, 10:44 am
quote:Originally posted by frogboy

And 1.1.5 and Akai.

;o

edit:
quote:Originally posted by peemonkey
i know about 1.1.5, idiotard. i meant link for fat kid eating cereal...

no need to call people names just because you are a moron ;o

when sctfl 3 playoffs started i made a little fixtures chart with the matches, which i hosted on meandor's site. spyder used it without hosting it on soldatworld, so meandor changed the file so that the chart on the frontpage of sctfl 3 site showed a fat kid eating cerael.

Meandor
October 7, 2004, 1:12 pm
quote:Originally posted by frogboy

ohh, i wonder who did that ;D
[IMAGE]

Essentle
October 7, 2004, 6:15 pm
quote:Originally posted by Kazuki
I remember clan -[F*CK]- and its awesome name. It stood for Fairly Underestimated Crazy/Clan Killers. :D

Back then, I was the only one in my clan that played a LOT. I played a ton with the old AoA members. Essentle, Silent, and especially Scuba Steve. We'd gather on top of Kampf, when it was so much easier to get to, and we'd play a good ol' game of "Catch That Falling LAW." After that we'd play Hostages, a mini-game they invented, in a map called ForestBase2. Oh, those were the best of times. Now we get lamers around every corner, and in every ass, so its pretty much nothing.

lol oh yah that was fun =) 1.1.5 was good..
--
my posts always go on the 2nd page ^^

ThaD
October 7, 2004, 6:24 pm
naughty Meandor :P