( search forums )
It was fun (yes, another goodbye thread)
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
MikeShinoda.pheonix
October 3, 2004, 6:25 am
I know ive done this 2 or 3 times before, but this time its gonna last a while. Most of you really dont care, but you guys can go [:-censored] yourselves. My friend Vernon(some of you might know him from Team Pheonix) is getting drums. I play guitar and sing. and my brother(known as Mous3 from Team Pheonix) plays bass. Were starting a band called Adam's Fall and i wont have time for soldat anymore. I can also drive now so there is more reason. AAAAnyways... as always, thanks Michal for making a cool game that i have played for almost 3 years. And thanks to all the cool ppl that i have played with and the ppl from the clans i have been in. I'll be stopping by here every once and a while and give you guys a download everytime we finish a new song. I might even write something for soldat. Maybe Michal will put it in the game. That would be the coolest. BYE

-Mike

LazehBoi
October 3, 2004, 6:29 am
G'bye mister.

Fare well and have fun ;o

peemonkey
October 3, 2004, 6:40 am
driving gets old after a while. it's just a means to many ends, in the end. have fun with your band. just dont release anything. ever.

Jap_man
October 3, 2004, 6:43 am
i never knew you, but good luck with your band anyways ;D

CHE_guevara
October 3, 2004, 7:23 am
I dont know U, but anyway good luck......

_Mancer_
October 3, 2004, 7:37 am
Everyone knows Mike!

Camman!

blackdevil0742
October 3, 2004, 8:57 am
c ya

Transit
October 3, 2004, 9:39 am
Buy bye.

Subslider
October 3, 2004, 10:29 am
another one.. >.<

Gl and hf..

Weed
October 3, 2004, 12:42 pm
2-3 times?
try 8-9 times. you are gettin boring mike, you always come back. you are exact definition of a soldat player ;)
No offence ;)

n00bface
October 3, 2004, 1:48 pm
no, YOU go [:-censored] yourself. It's been like the same message every 2 weeks for the last year. Just stop writing goodbyes and be cool like SoldatStriker who we know leaves and comes back for a day.

DeMonIc
October 3, 2004, 3:50 pm
Barely knew you, coz you barely posted since I'm around...anyways, I'm anxious to hear your songs =)

LazehBoi
October 3, 2004, 3:53 pm
Maybe this will be the last time?

b00stA
October 3, 2004, 4:37 pm
Hopefully it will be his last good bye thread.

Alamo
October 3, 2004, 5:52 pm
See you! It's always sad to loose members :'(

Deleted User
October 3, 2004, 5:59 pm
No it isn't.

damnnation
October 3, 2004, 6:42 pm
ive seen you arround here don't really know who you are and stuff
-good luck with yo band got friends who have a band also and there [:-censored]ing good[:D]
Bye we will all miss ya

AerialAssault
October 3, 2004, 7:33 pm
dude...wtf is teh point, your gonna be back. they always come back.

Cookie.
October 4, 2004, 1:39 am
mike how many times is it now? :)
goodbye threads are silly! why leave messages for them if they are gone -_- its not like they are gunna read them or are they....

karmazonpl
October 4, 2004, 1:45 am
...care

Captain RibMan
October 4, 2004, 4:28 am
make it a sticky and he can leave progress reports on if hes staying or leaving

karmazonpl
October 4, 2004, 2:25 pm
good idea

Essentle
October 6, 2004, 2:30 am
goodbye :( well hope to see ya around.
And i really wanna hear what kinda songs u guys make :P

Scuba Steve
October 6, 2004, 4:31 am
Peeeaaaccee dude.. I think youll be back though =D

DT
October 6, 2004, 3:21 pm
who the hell is he anyways??? i don't even know him...

JuiceBox
October 7, 2004, 5:49 am
quote:Originally posted by n00bface
no, YOU go [:-censored] yourself. It's been like the same message every 2 weeks for the last year. Just stop writing goodbyes and be cool like SoldatStriker who we know leaves and comes back for a day.

Quoted for truth

Rhombus
October 7, 2004, 6:14 pm
Mike.... Mike.... Mike....

no I have no Idea who you are. I don't know any mikes. Well anyway see you again soon...or not, never saw ya be4 so why will I see you then........AAAh who cares at least the last post on this topic was today so I'm not digging up dead topics. YES PEEMONKEY IM MAKING PROGRESS, whoohoo! happy me. Why was I replying again....ehm dunno whatever I'll leave you be. Have fun with yer band and remember not to release anything. By the way drivind does get old quick, unless you got a fast car. Hey that reminds me of a song, which you're going to make to. I don't know what you make but I do know what this post makes..... Well, I know what it doesn't make. It doesn't make any sense so bye! See you again soon... or not, never saw ya be4 so OH [:-censored] I ALREADY SAID THAT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

NeoSoldier
October 18, 2004, 2:48 am
He is going to come back, like i came back.

karmazon
October 18, 2004, 2:54 am
who the [:-censored] are you ?

Captain RibMan
October 18, 2004, 5:01 am
duh... hes neosoldier

TIR_Blade
October 18, 2004, 9:31 pm
I do think he's already back...

Hitman
October 18, 2004, 10:05 pm
Oh yeah, I remember NeoSoldier's goodbye thread...lmao...that was [:-censored]ing classic.

LazehBoi
October 18, 2004, 10:12 pm
Hitman's goodbye thread was the best. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

DT
October 18, 2004, 10:17 pm
hitmans retired... heh old fart

Hitman
October 18, 2004, 10:36 pm
Yeah, my thread was more of a 'see ya round' thread. I still visit now and then on weekends, and during the holidays when I'm not busy :)