( search forums )
Weapon Editor idea
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
CbbLe
October 3, 2004, 6:02 pm
You should only be able to use the weapon editor in mods..not the regular game. This will only make the server admins to boost up their own favourite guns which they are using. It will be very annoying to join servers with different settings everywhere. Downfall of Soldat might start here!!!!!!! x[

In my opinion the weapon editor should only be possible to use in mods which u have to download manually, not implemented in the real game.

karmazonpl
October 3, 2004, 6:12 pm
Heh I'm 110% sure that many servers will have the regular, not changed weapons(yes I'm looking at you n00bface). I like the weapon editor idea.

Droopy
October 3, 2004, 6:19 pm
Maybe you should w8 with this idea until the next version comes out. If there will be 2 many servers with barrett-miniguns.. God help us if the patch wont have this idea implimented.

Then again, karmazonpl could be right.. If you look closely, there arent so many barrettards on the servers. I think the whole barrett thing is clearing up! I actualy saw some campers again! yay

DeMonIc
October 3, 2004, 6:20 pm
Well, first of all, I would like to state that in my opinion, finding a cure for a non [yet] existant problem is wrong.
I'm sure there will be "official" weapon modifications, and even nowadays public servers are unplayable, so then we will completely rely on the trusted, passworded servers.Life's tough.

So I think it is useless to try and solve a problem which is currently undefined..maybe another day =)

Meandor
October 4, 2004, 1:21 am
You're asking for a change when you don't even know how it will be done? Wait for the real thing..